EVERy MALE HERE IS NORWOOD 3+. NOT A COINCIDENCE. DETAILS INSIDE!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2014, 10:53 AM
RE: EVERy MALE HERE IS NORWOOD 3+. NOT A COINCIDENCE. DETAILS INSIDE!
Dafuq was that all about? Blink

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-04-2014, 10:54 AM
(01-04-2014 10:41 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  I'm Norwood 0 or 1.
Smile
You have got to be kidding me. I don't even go to public school. Everyone there is a chump.
Actually, several girls so far have liked me, and they were pretty hot. (Most of the theist boys that were "athletic" didn't get noticed. When I was in school)
I'm not here because of my looks. I'm thin, handsome, happy, and several girls like me, that are actually attractive.
I don't believe in determinism.
This just seems like this is more Annoy-o-science instead of real psychological science.
Maybe you're just insecure about yourself.Thumbsup
You seem to have severe psychological problems. Maybe you're just here because of the reasons you listed.
I am not here because of my so called "ugliness" I am here because I'm an atheist.

Yeah, obvious troll who wants to convert people by bullying them.
I suggest that insulting everyone with a generalization is gonna get me converted soooooo fast!

Yeah, which is why you wake up every morning to a million dollar modelling contract. Never mind, you don't. Just another guy who can't rate appearances properly.

(01-04-2014 10:43 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Laugh out load

This is the most hilarious thing I've seen for a long, long time! You made my day. Now scoot.

Sincerely,
a woman who only fucks atheists and finds religion an unattractive quality

PS: No creep, don't assume I'm ugly.

Some very fat and ugly women are into black men. Why would I care what genetic trash does with other genetic trash?

(01-04-2014 10:48 AM)Dom Wrote:  You must have a strange concept of attractiveness - I find the men you pointed out scrawny and unpleasant, kind of slimy looking. Tongue

See above. You are a low quality specimen. Your opinion is irrelevant.

Studies and anecdotal evidence all point to me being right.

JIM JEFFERIES, A WELL-KNOWN ATHEIST COMEDIAN ON THE JOE ROGAN PODAST LAST WEEK:

"YEA, THE ATHEIST CROWD REALLY AREN'T A GOOD-LOOKING BUNCH"
01-04-2014, 10:55 AM
(01-04-2014 10:52 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 10:49 AM)cjlr Wrote:  This is like a black hole of fail.

This person is a black hole of fail. He's so deluded that everyone is as big of a mopey bitch as he is that he has to do his best to make everyone out to be as fugly and retarded as he probably is.

At least he's managed to come up with a self-reinforcing and unfalsifiable Theory of Everything to explain all human behaviour. I'm sure that's helped him through life. Notwithstanding its incoherence and spluttering insanity.

... this is my signature!
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
01-04-2014, 10:56 AM
Lol. I'm not sure what's more pathetic, this kid, or his sad outlook on life.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
01-04-2014, 10:57 AM
(01-04-2014 10:56 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Lol. I'm not sure what's more pathetic, this kid, or his sad outlook on life.

ITT:
Mein Kampf with Baldness.

I find his ideas intriguing and wish to subscribe to his newsletter.
Consider

[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
01-04-2014, 10:57 AM
(01-04-2014 10:44 AM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  I must be Norwood 0. I've got a full head of hair, so does my father and so did my grandfather on his deathbed.

Congratulations, I hope you treasure this gift you have.

The thing is, go through the "post your picture thread" and finding a Norwood 0/Norwood 1 is like playing spot the white dolphin. It's a fucking needle in a hay stack.

Overwhelmingly these people have jaw defects, receding hairlines, and other physical issues which are key indicators of poor genetics.

Again, you are missing the point so let me really drive this in for you slow folks out there:

YOU WILL NEVER IN YOUR LIFE SEE MEN LIKE I POSTED ON YOUR FORUM. THEY DO NOT COME HERE. THEIR LIFE IS TOO GOOD TO BE CONCERNED WITH ATHEISM.

ATHEISM = SEXUAL FRUSTRATION.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE RIGHT OR WRONG, THE POINT IS YOUR LIFE IS OBJECTIVELY TRASH AND THAT IS WHY YOU POST HERE"
01-04-2014, 10:59 AM

[+] 6 users Like cjlr's post
01-04-2014, 10:59 AM
(01-04-2014 10:55 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 10:52 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  This person is a black hole of fail. He's so deluded that everyone is as big of a mopey bitch as he is that he has to do his best to make everyone out to be as fugly and retarded as he probably is.

At least he's managed to come up with a self-reinforcing and unfalsifiable Theory of Everything to explain all human behaviour. I'm sure that's helped him through life. Notwithstanding its incoherence and spluttering insanity.

Ask me to clarify a section and I shall do so with peer-reviewed studies alone. You will lose.

Looks is easily the most important thing in life. Arguing otherwise is like a poor person telling a rich guy in the Bahamas that "money can't buy happiness" lol. It's pathetic and deep down they laugh at you.

(01-04-2014 10:56 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  Lol. I'm not sure what's more pathetic, this kid, or his sad outlook on life.

I'm not sure what's more pathetic, the balding, DHT-infested corpses that roam this soulless site, or your empty criticism of what is a water tight theory on atheism and life in general.
01-04-2014, 11:00 AM
(01-04-2014 10:31 AM)Highlander Wrote:  YOU ARE NOT FUCKING THIS WOMAN. STOP AND THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MOMENT.
[Image: lucy-pinder-hot-stills-772ff55f.jpg]

Holy Jesus cakes I want to fuck that woman! Where did you find her??? Drooling

Please say what you think of the ladies also. We humbly seek your almighty opinion of our hair as well!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
01-04-2014, 11:00 AM
[Image: tumblr_mjf5qoz4NF1s4m09xo1_500.gif]

I look like Uncle Fester but the ladies love what I can do with my mouth!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 10 users Like Crulax's post