EVERy MALE HERE IS NORWOOD 3+. NOT A COINCIDENCE. DETAILS INSIDE!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2014, 11:00 AM
RE: EVERy MALE HERE IS NORWOOD 3+. NOT A COINCIDENCE. DETAILS INSIDE!
(01-04-2014 10:31 AM)Highlander Wrote:  Your being here is a direct result of your lack of looks.

I can state at least one thing for certain about you. You are unoriginal in your assumptions.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 11:01 AM
(01-04-2014 10:54 AM)Highlander Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 10:41 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  I'm Norwood 0 or 1.
Smile
You have got to be kidding me. I don't even go to public school. Everyone there is a chump.
Actually, several girls so far have liked me, and they were pretty hot. (Most of the theist boys that were "athletic" didn't get noticed. When I was in school)
I'm not here because of my looks. I'm thin, handsome, happy, and several girls like me, that are actually attractive.
I don't believe in determinism.
This just seems like this is more Annoy-o-science instead of real psychological science.
Maybe you're just insecure about yourself.Thumbsup
You seem to have severe psychological problems. Maybe you're just here because of the reasons you listed.
I am not here because of my so called "ugliness" I am here because I'm an atheist.

Yeah, obvious troll who wants to convert people by bullying them.
I suggest that insulting everyone with a generalization is gonna get me converted soooooo fast!

Yeah, which is why you wake up every morning to a million dollar modelling contract. Never mind, you don't. Just another guy who can't rate appearances properly.

(01-04-2014 10:43 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Laugh out load

This is the most hilarious thing I've seen for a long, long time! You made my day. Now scoot.

Sincerely,
a woman who only fucks atheists and finds religion an unattractive quality

PS: No creep, don't assume I'm ugly.

Some very fat and ugly women are into black men. Why would I care what genetic trash does with other genetic trash?

(01-04-2014 10:48 AM)Dom Wrote:  You must have a strange concept of attractiveness - I find the men you pointed out scrawny and unpleasant, kind of slimy looking. Tongue

See above. You are a low quality specimen. Your opinion is irrelevant.

Studies and anecdotal evidence all point to me being right.

JIM JEFFERIES, A WELL-KNOWN ATHEIST COMEDIAN ON THE JOE ROGAN PODAST LAST WEEK:

"YEA, THE ATHEIST CROWD REALLY AREN'T A GOOD-LOOKING BUNCH"

Dude, I "can't rate appearances correctly?" Seriously, what L.S.D. are you on? If they gave a contract to every "hot" male everywhere, the company giving out the contracts would be in debt for millions, maybe even millions.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
01-04-2014, 11:01 AM
Interesting the slam to 'fat' women and black men...both genetic trash.

You are scum, but thanks for sharing.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
01-04-2014, 11:04 AM
We get that can't get laid without lying about your love for Jesus to get anyone other than your sister to spread for you, and that you're insecure about your male pattern baldness. You don't have to keep driving the point home.

Go listen to the Joe Rogan Podast and masturbate with your tears some more, this is boring.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 2 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
01-04-2014, 11:06 AM
(01-04-2014 10:52 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  This sales tactic is idiotic. "Find God NOW, and learn how 2 gAmE HB 9+ GiRlz liKe A pRo N g8 LaiD 4 JeSus!"

(01-04-2014 11:01 AM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 10:54 AM)Highlander Wrote:  Yeah, which is why you wake up every morning to a million dollar modelling contract. Never mind, you don't. Just another guy who can't rate appearances properly.

Some very fat and ugly women are into black men. Why would I care what genetic trash does with other genetic trash?

See above. You are a low quality specimen. Your opinion is irrelevant.

Studies and anecdotal evidence all point to me being right.

JIM JEFFERIES, A WELL-KNOWN ATHEIST COMEDIAN ON THE JOE ROGAN PODAST LAST WEEK:

"YEA, THE ATHEIST CROWD REALLY AREN'T A GOOD-LOOKING BUNCH"

Dude, I "can't rate appearances correctly?" Seriously, what L.S.D. are you on? If they gave a contract to every "hot" male everywhere, the company giving out the contracts would be in debt for millions, maybe even millions.

Statistically the chances of you actually being international model-tier in looks and posting on this forum is ike a 0.000000001% chance. Practically impossible.

Post a picture and prove me wrong.
01-04-2014, 11:08 AM
(01-04-2014 11:01 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Interesting the slam to 'fat' women and black men...both genetic trash.

You are scum, but thanks for sharing.

That is correct. Let's play a game: You have ten seconds to name three inventions from black people. Oh wait, you can't.

They're a subspecies who contribute nothing to this earth. Again, objectively, this is a fact which we all acknowledge. Unfortunately it is one that is both offensive and politically incorrect.

Eugenics is the way forward if we are to prevent being outbred by low IQ beings.

(01-04-2014 11:04 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  We get that can't get laid without lying about your love for Jesus to get anyone other than your sister to spread for you, and that you're insecure about your male pattern baldness. You don't have to keep driving the point home.

Go listen to the Joe Rogan Podast and masturbate with your tears some more, this is boring.

You've missed the point at least three times by my count now. Give up.
01-04-2014, 11:09 AM
Eugenics and racism...we have found god!

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 7 users Like Anjele's post
01-04-2014, 11:11 AM
(01-04-2014 11:08 AM)Highlander Wrote:  That is correct. Let's play a game: You have ten seconds to name three inventions from black people. Oh wait, you can't.

Elevator, Air Conditioner, Fire Extinguisher!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 3 users Like Crulax's post
01-04-2014, 11:11 AM
(01-04-2014 10:54 AM)Highlander Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 10:43 AM)LadyDay Wrote:  Laugh out load

This is the most hilarious thing I've seen for a long, long time! You made my day. Now scoot.

Sincerely,
a woman who only fucks atheists and finds religion an unattractive quality

PS: No creep, don't assume I'm ugly.

GTFO
[Image: 47AC4662-2C8F-44F5-8341-D3725762B3F1_zpsy9olgpyv.jpg]

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
01-04-2014, 11:13 AM
(01-04-2014 11:00 AM)Crulax Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_mjf5qoz4NF1s4m09xo1_500.gif]

I look like Uncle Fester but the ladies love what I can do with my mouth!

Dodgy you do not

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.