EVERy MALE HERE IS NORWOOD 3+. NOT A COINCIDENCE. DETAILS INSIDE!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2014, 11:33 AM
RE: EVERy MALE HERE IS NORWOOD 3+. NOT A COINCIDENCE. DETAILS INSIDE!
(01-04-2014 11:25 AM)Highlander Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 11:22 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  What a coincidence! I'm atheist; we should totally hook up Thumbsup

Too bad you aren't GOOD LOOKING ENOUGH FOR HER.

Looks law again.

You'll never fuck her. Good work validating this vapid poster though just because she has ovaries.

Pathetic.

1. First she's too ugly; now she's too hot? Make up your mind?
2. I'm no male model, but I'm not ugly. I can guarantee I banged more girls in high school than you have in your life.
3. I was joking. I play the persona of the 'forum man-whore' for laughs. You know, laughs? Try it some time; might help your outlook on life.

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Im_Ryan's post
01-04-2014, 11:34 AM
(01-04-2014 11:28 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 10:31 AM)Highlander Wrote:  ...
Now look at this guy, then look at yourself.

OK

Me:
[Image: david_jones_big.jpg]

Me with the bint wot I married:

ps, anyone, I have some rather OK pics of the old witch is anyone wants to post them for me ... that attachment function ain't working for me from here.

*everyone runs to picture thread to check out the hotness of DLJ and ex-wife* Drooling

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post
01-04-2014, 11:34 AM
(01-04-2014 11:32 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 11:08 AM)Highlander Wrote:  That is correct. Let's play a game: You have ten seconds to name three inventions from black people. Oh wait, you can't.

They're a subspecies who contribute nothing to this earth. Again, objectively, this is a fact which we all acknowledge. Unfortunately it is one that is both offensive and politically incorrect.

Eugenics is the way forward if we are to prevent being outbred by low IQ beings.

You've missed the point at least three times by my count now. Give up.

And with that bit of horrific racist ignorance, I have another person set to ignore! YAY for the ignore feature: Making the internet more intelligent by the moment.

You're not doing the thinking part of thinking atheist justice.

Head in the sand, you PC bitch.
01-04-2014, 11:35 AM
(01-04-2014 11:34 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 11:28 AM)DLJ Wrote:  OK

Me:
[Image: david_jones_big.jpg]

Me with the bint wot I married:

ps, anyone, I have some rather OK pics of the old witch is anyone wants to post them for me ... that attachment function ain't working for me from here.

*everyone runs to picture thread to check out the hotness of DLJ and ex-wife* Drooling

Link just took me to the first page...

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 1 user Likes Im_Ryan's post
01-04-2014, 11:36 AM
(01-04-2014 11:35 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 11:34 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  *everyone runs to picture thread to check out the hotness of DLJ and ex-wife* Drooling

Page 181 Wink

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
01-04-2014, 11:38 AM
(01-04-2014 11:36 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 11:35 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  Link just took me to the first page...

Page 181 Wink

Consider

Not bad; I approve Thumbsup

Atir aissom atir imon
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
01-04-2014, 11:38 AM
(01-04-2014 11:34 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  *everyone runs to picture thread to check out the hotness of DLJ and ex-wife* Drooling

Post#1802.
I'm on the 20 posts per page view so when I search it gives a page number in the URL, it's the wrong page that comes up.

Happy to email pics to anyone who knows how to post them.

01-04-2014, 11:39 AM
Did someone just fart? I thought maybe I heard some muffled shit or something... strange wind here...

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister

Yeah, I got a little edgy when the first thing I saw was a pic of Buddy Christ. Sadcryface

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
(01-04-2014 11:33 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 11:25 AM)Highlander Wrote:  Too bad you aren't GOOD LOOKING ENOUGH FOR HER.

Looks law again.

You'll never fuck her. Good work validating this vapid poster though just because she has ovaries.

Pathetic.

1. First she's too ugly; now she's too hot? Make up your mind?
2. I'm no male model, but I'm not ugly. I can guarantee I banged more girls in high school than you have in your life.
3. I was joking. I play the persona of the 'forum man-whore' for laughs. You know, laughs? Try it some time; might help your outlook on life.

No, she could be a 1/10 and chances are you still aren't good looking enough for her because she's been raised on feminism and hollywood fantasy. She'll wait her whole life for prince charming to arrive, opting to stay single than to compromise. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE when she reaches 35 and her biological clock is telling her it's nearly over she'll find some loser to shack up with for a half-retarded kid.

Sound familiar? I bet it does.