EVERy MALE HERE IS NORWOOD 3+. NOT A COINCIDENCE. DETAILS INSIDE!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-04-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: EVERy MALE HERE IS NORWOOD 3+. NOT A COINCIDENCE. DETAILS INSIDE!
(01-04-2014 12:07 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 11:23 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Jan Ernst Matzeliger (1852–1889) invented a shoemaking machine that increased shoemaking speed by 900%! In 1992, the U.S. made a postage stamp in honor of him.
and he came from my country!!

Which I still don't know where is...

[Image: 20cad83ad8d757191e2878b0f4bf05a9.png]
"Don't answer that. A rhetorical question."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2014, 12:08 PM
(01-04-2014 12:06 PM)Magoo Wrote:  I'm getting the impression from this guy that he is extremely unattractive, and comes here because he hates himself so much he wants to make everyone else feel the same. Also devout Christian.

And don't forget, he's going bald. Ohmy

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
01-04-2014, 12:08 PM
(01-04-2014 12:01 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  ...
DLJ why does your wife look familiar to me?

Maybe because she was a model?

What was the OP saying again?

Big Grin

[+] 6 users Like DLJ's post
01-04-2014, 12:11 PM
(01-04-2014 12:07 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 11:23 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Jan Ernst Matzeliger (1852–1889) invented a shoemaking machine that increased shoemaking speed by 900%! In 1992, the U.S. made a postage stamp in honor of him.
and he came from my country!!

Hey guess what. You come from a country that I had never heard if until like 5 minutes ago :o

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
01-04-2014, 12:13 PM
Damn seeing that women, now I feel bad.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
01-04-2014, 12:16 PM
(01-04-2014 11:39 AM)Highlander Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 11:33 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  1. First she's too ugly; now she's too hot? Make up your mind?
2. I'm no male model, but I'm not ugly. I can guarantee I banged more girls in high school than you have in your life.
3. I was joking. I play the persona of the 'forum man-whore' for laughs. You know, laughs? Try it some time; might help your outlook on life.

No, she could be a 1/10 and chances are you still aren't good looking enough for her because she's been raised on feminism and hollywood fantasy. She'll wait her whole life for prince charming to arrive, opting to stay single than to compromise. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE when she reaches 35 and her biological clock is telling her it's nearly over she'll find some loser to shack up with for a half-retarded kid.

Sound familiar? I bet it does.

1. I don't really know LadyDay, but I'd like to give her and *most* women the benefit of the doubt and say they're more realistic than that. It's just like men; we like to look at supermodels, but does that mean we will be waiting for [insert favorite model name here] until we can't get a boner? No.
2. I like how you didn't argue point #2. Just saying...
3. Everyone has different tastes. Just because someone is hot doesn't necessarily mean they will date a hot guy. The human mind is much more complex than that.
4. I'll tell you what. I'll put this in nice bold letters so you don't miss it:
It's easy to hide behind a screen like a coward; post a picture of yourself and then I'll post one of me and we can let everyone decide who looks better.

I'll attach a picture of my driver license section that describes my physical appearance so you know what you're going up against.
[Image: 1396375570265_zpsb34bcfbf.jpg]
(I covered most of it for obvious privacy reasons)

Atir aissom atir imon
01-04-2014, 12:20 PM
(01-04-2014 11:45 AM)Highlander Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 11:40 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  It's funny with your focus on how say this woman was "born better" than many atheists on this forum, although you kinda forgot that you can't get born with breast implants. (Even if you're attacking the males right now, it's gonna take you like 2 secs to attack the females)

Oh, and about the hair; sorry, but there's a lot left on mine, and I like to say it's being put to good use:
[Image: f644723ef54ef0d1b4fd25cedfcf68a9.png]

Not so edgy there, virgin. That's Lucy Pinder. Well known third-page model from the UK. Her breasts are obviously natural. Google her.

Also, long hair doesn't count. HAIR LINE. HAIR LINE.

NORWOOD SCALE. READ IT.

Pray to your non-existent God right now that I've saved you. Give thanks to Saint Propecia as that may be what saves you from a life of misery.

[Image: Godzilla-facepalm.jpg]

The requirement of evidence to back your claim does not disappear because it hurts your feelings, reality does not care about your feefees.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Blackhand293's post
01-04-2014, 12:23 PM
This forum is effing full of sexy sexy people. Men and women. And adorable little youngsters who are sure to grow up being attractive. You can see tons of them in the picture thread. I am pretty sure OP is like some failed attempt at an April fools joke.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
01-04-2014, 12:25 PM
(01-04-2014 12:23 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  This forum is effing full of sexy sexy people. Men and women. And adorable little youngsters who are sure to grow up being attractive. You can see tons of them in the picture thread. I am pretty sure OP is like some failed attempt at an April fools joke.

Go look at this older posts/threads...this is an ongoing issue for him.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
01-04-2014, 12:29 PM
(01-04-2014 11:57 AM)ELK12695 Wrote:  
(01-04-2014 11:52 AM)Highlander Wrote:  And do they have over 1,000 posts on an atheist forum? No they don't.

I'm afraid Slowminded is acually George Clooney, hidden under the profile of Slowminded of course. You know Clooney, right? The atheist-agnostic that is widely regarded as the most attractive male on the planet?

You blew my cover bro. Shocking

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
[+] 1 user Likes Slowminded's post