• 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-11-2015, 06:11 PM
RE: Eagles of Death Metal interview
Namely mass murder and cowardice.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-11-2015, 06:45 PM
(27-11-2015 06:11 PM)popsthebuilder Wrote:  Namely mass murder and cowardice.

Neither of those are "mistakes". Even if the theater had been targeted because of the terrorists' hate for that specific band, it wouldn't have been the band's fault. So your comment, "The fact that escaped unharmed while over a hundred people where shot for listening to them is what really bothers me" (emphasis added) makes no sense and the fact that anyone's survival of the attack bothers you is bewildering.
27-11-2015, 08:06 PM
They are mistakes of human nature. Murder is always wrong and as such a mistake. You Have a point about my position on the artists. I am glad that those who survived, did. I shouldn't hold any animosity towards the artists, and don't. I hold contempt for their actions. It was their vinue, and they bailed out a back exit at the first sign of trouble. It's human nature in a way, but it still bugs the shit out of me. Perhaps there was nothing they could have done to reduce casualties.
27-11-2015, 10:25 PM
Eagles of Death Metal interview
Since pops called them chickenshit, I'm assuming that from now on if there's gunfire and explosives then he'll run into it.
28-11-2015, 01:57 AM
(27-11-2015 10:25 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Since pops called them chickenshit, I'm assuming that from now on if there's gunfire and explosives then he'll run into it.
Not after the fact. But If I saw a remote possibility to save more lives than the cost of my one life; your fuckin right. I would never stand by while innocents are being slain. Let alone flee through an access that is only for me while others die. I'm not violent over things involving self, but in extreme cases for the sake of many I sure would be, whether it really benefit others or not. I have sat idly by long enough in my life. You can take that shit to the bank.

Peace
28-11-2015, 02:34 AM
(27-11-2015 10:58 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  ...
It is an attack on art.

Well said.

The interview was very moving. Thanks for posting it, Dance-4-2