Ear Wyrm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2017, 05:01 PM
Ear Wyrm
We all get the mere mortal earworms stuck in our head from time to time. This is not them. This is the abomination created when your brain is so bored that it can't entertain itself with simple Rickrolling and starts getting creative. Many mutations and several weeks later I fear that I may need Bard the Bowman to dispatch this fowl beast. While it's building its nest in my prefrontal lobe I figured I might as well share. That's what earworms are for after all.

So let's make this a group effort where each luckless victim adds another line to the lyrics.

A few weeks ago the weather turned springlike, the snow was melting, and the sun was coming back. With spite in her heart and malice aforethought my wife gleefull asked, "Can you hear the birdies singing?" and It was born.

Do you hear the birdies sing?
Singing the song of Angry Birds...

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post
19-04-2017, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2017 05:23 PM by Rockblossom.)
RE: Ear Wyrm
(19-04-2017 05:01 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  Do you hear the birdies sing?
Singing the song of Angry Birds...
"Screw the Pigs! Screw the pigs!"
In Angry Birdish wyrds.

{tiptoeing away to hide}

I’ll be a story in your head, but that’s okay, because we’re all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh? Because it was, you know. It was the best.
The Doctor
19-04-2017, 05:29 PM

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
19-04-2017, 05:51 PM
♬ Can't you hear, the bunnies humping,
humping, ... and a'humping, ♬

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
19-04-2017, 06:45 PM
Banana_zorro
This shit
is bananas
B A N A N A S
This shit
is bananas
B A N A N A S
Banana_zorro

If we came from dust, then why is there still dust?
19-04-2017, 07:11 PM
Huh

I CAN'T HEEEERE YOU! Tongue
19-04-2017, 07:19 PM

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
19-04-2017, 08:30 PM
Worst ear worm ever:

You're welcome. Tongue
20-04-2017, 03:14 PM
*meh* That one doesn't get stuck in my head.

Another thread on the form recently had "What If God Was One Of Us?" in it and that has done some horrible recombinant breeding in my head with the parody below to birth "What If God Had Leprosy?" The mental images are impressive.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.