Earmuffs transforms members into ships/boats/other assorted floating vehicles

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2014, 11:47 AM
RE: Earmuffs transforms members into ships/boats/other assorted floating vehicles
(30-03-2014 09:35 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 09:05 AM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Pick me! I want to be a submarine....

You're a tourist boat with a bottom that gives people a good view. Laughat Heart

[Image: glass-bottom-boat-bonaire.jpg]

Haha! That's awesome!!

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
30-03-2014, 12:21 PM
RE: Earmuffs transforms members into ships/boats/other assorted floating vehicles
I am crying I want to know what sort of assorted floating object I am.

If it's a titanic survivor I might just explode.
[+] 2 users Like Ferdinand's post
30-03-2014, 12:22 PM
Go ahead!

Onward, my faithful steed!
[Image: ezgif-save_zps4d93a674.gif?t=1395781443]
[+] 1 user Likes Crulax's post
30-03-2014, 12:27 PM
I wonder if I should do one of these threads......forum members as strains of weed?

Consider

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 11 users Like Stark Raving's post
30-03-2014, 12:32 PM
(30-03-2014 12:27 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  I wonder if I should do one of these threads......forum members as strains of weed?

Consider

I'm thinking of making a 'forum members as ponies'. Consider

More Min Gee Ziss
[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like TSG's post
30-03-2014, 12:35 PM
Muffsy slacking as usual...Drinking Beverage

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
30-03-2014, 01:06 PM
Alpha Male

[Image: noah.jpg]

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 8 users Like WillHopp's post
30-03-2014, 01:06 PM
(30-03-2014 12:35 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Muffsy slacking as usual...Drinking Beverage

Yeah, he gets us all hot and bothered, then hauls ass. Unsure

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
30-03-2014, 01:07 PM
(30-03-2014 06:18 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  KC has his dinosaurs, I have my ships.
Works the same way as his thread but for ships. Because why the fuck not.
Post and if I know you I'll turn you into a ship.

KC - RMS Titanic (pre-15th April 1912)
The 'unsinkable' 46,000 ton ocean liner. It was the largest ship of its time, the product of a time of fierce competition between rival shipping companies. She was designed to be large and in charge and be the best in comfort and luxury, while still catering to less wealthy individuals. However stubbornness in their belief that she was unsinkable led to 1,500 lost souls when she sank on her maiden voyage.
[Image: 300px-RMS_Titanic_3.jpg]

Me - USS Monitor
The ship that started the monitor class battleship. A unique special built ironclad built in response to the Confederates refitting of the Merrimack into the ironclad the CSS Virginia. Heavily defended with up to 9inch steal plating armor she could take a beating as well as being low profile offering as little as possible target for the enemy to shoot at. She also sported a unique rotating cylinder housing 2 11 pound guns allowing her to hit hard too. Though for a naval warship she was not particularly well suited for the high seas and was designed more for river and coastal encounters and when venturing into dangerous water she sunk on 31st December 1862. She was also a very good looking ship, but that's just my opinion...
[Image: MonitorPortraitforshow.jpg]

MSBB - HMS Indomitable
A ww2 era aircraft carrier. While she was 1 of 4 vessels of the same class she was modified to carry many more aircraft than the other 3 vessels in her class.
Operating as a 'mother' to her precious aircraft cargo she at first glance seems rather peaceful and calm. But beware, for she is capable of long range strikes with deadly effect thanks to her aircraft.
[Image: HMS_Indomitable_%28Illustrious-class_air...ier%29.jpg]

Rev - HMS Victory (1765)
This 104 gun Ship of the Line is most famous for being Lord Nelson's ship during the Battle of Trafalgar. A very powerful ship for it's time it took a beating as well as giving it out. It was a well loved ship as demonstrated by it's status today as the symbolic flagship of the Head of the Royal Navy. She is the oldest ship still in commission.
[Image: 457px-HMS_Victory_-_bow.jpg]

Stark - MS Oasis of the Seas
The 361m long luxury cruise ship is the largest cruise ship in the world. Carrying around 6,000 passengers she cruises through the warm waters of the Caribbean. Prestige, style, class, size, it doesn't get much better than this. Put your feet up and relax, who doesn't love a luxury cruise? What do you need defensive armor and large guns for when nothing is going to attack you?
[Image: 800px-Oasis_of_the_Seas.jpg]

DL - A houseboat
Because what's more hillbilly than putting your house on a shanty raft?
[Image: Houseboat.jpg]

Girly - Happy Giant
The largest ship ever built. Longer than the Empire State building is tall this ship was a giant in the shipping world. A ULCC (Ultra large crude carrier) she was capable of carrying a DWT (deadweight tonnage) of 565,000 tons. During the Iraq-Iran war she was sunk by Iraq and deemed a right off. But alas after the war she was refloated and repaired and put back into action for a further 19 years. She continues to the hold the record as the largest vessel ever built.
[Image: Knock_Nevis.jpg]

DT - Maersk Triple E class
The undisputed workhorses of the shipping world. Gets your cheap Chinese goods from the factory to your household. These Danish container carrier ships are HUGE. They are the largest still in use ships today at 400m long and capable of carrying over 18,000!! containers. They certainly get the job done.
[Image: 800px-M%C3%A6rsk_Mc-Kinney_M%C3%B8ller.jpg]

Funny, I thought Muffs would have been a submarine.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-03-2014, 01:08 PM
(30-03-2014 01:06 PM)War Horse Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 12:35 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  Muffsy slacking as usual...Drinking Beverage

Yeah, he gets us all hot and bothered, then hauls ass. Unsure

He likes it when we sit here in breathless anticipation of his return. He is evil like that.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post