Earmuffs transforms members into ships/boats/other assorted floating vehicles

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2014, 01:19 PM
RE: Earmuffs transforms members into ships/boats/other assorted floating vehicles
Trainwreck

[Image: shipwreck.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
30-03-2014, 01:44 PM
RE: Earmuffs transforms members into ships/boats/other assorted floating vehicles
Do me please Smile

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
Find all posts by this user
31-03-2014, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2014 06:26 PM by earmuffs.)
(30-03-2014 08:14 AM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  Just to nitpick because that is the kind of guy I am:

Not 11 pound guns
The guns were 11 inch smooth bore Dahlgrens.
That makes her a mini battleship, imo.

My bad, I did originally wrote pound but changed it because it didn't sound correct. ><

Sporehux - HMAS Huon
It's just another shitty Australian boat. Tongue
[Image: 800px-Huon_Darling_Harbour_2010.jpg]

Evenheathen - Queen Anne's Revenge
Blackbeard's ship. It was a captured French merchant ship (well it was originally an English vessel but the French captured it and turned it into a slave vessel.) that Blackbeard was given command of. He outfitted it with cannon to give it bite.
[Image: 428px-Queen_Anne%27s_Revenge.JPG]

Bucky - HMS Daring
On the outside it seems like a nice simple peaceful ship capable of little else beside radio interception and other fancy electronic spy shit. But don't be fooled, this destroy is a wolf in sheeps clothing with the smartest and latest equipment this destroyer is more than capable of delivering the pain.
[Image: 800px-HMS_Daring-1.jpg]

Hobbitgirl - Elven canoe
Beautiful and magical. This fantasy boat was the boat the Fellowship used to row down river and than later that Frodo and Sam used to piss off on their own.
[Image: lotr-boat.jpg]

Bows and Arrows - Q-Max class LNG Carrier
The Q-Max class LNG carrier ship's are the largest LNG carriers in the world, capably of carrying around 266,000 tons of LNG they are both large and uniquely beautiful ships.
[Image: mozah-16-wiki-18718.jpg]

Mathilda - HMS Queen Elizabeth (1913)
This super-dreadnaught was one of the first battleships to use oil rather than coal and as such she was rather quick for her time. And armed with 8x 15inch guns she could deliver the pain. Initially sailing to the Atlantic during WW1 she was intended to help fight the Ottomans. Later she operated as the Atlantic flagship and helped fight the Italians during WW2 and later the Japanese.
[Image: HMS_Queen_Elizabeth_%28Queen_Elizabeth-c...hip%29.jpg]

The Tartarus - This thing
I have no fucking idea what this thing is.
[Image: hello-kitty-girl-kids-swimming-seat-boat...-water.jpg]

Crulax - Alligator (1862)
This thing was designed during the American Civil war and like the Monitor it was a rather unique vessel. It was the US Nazy's first ever submarine. If I remember correctly the general idea behind this strange vessel was to ram the hulls of wooden ships and stick a bomb onto the side of the target. It would than retreat and blow the target to smithereens all the while the target had no idea what just hit them.
[Image: 595px-USS_Alligator_0844401.jpg]

War Horse - IJN Yamato
The Yamato was the largest battleship ever built. This thing may be old by todays standards but boy could this thing pack a punch back in its day. With thick armor and 9x 18inch guns with dozens of anti-air and smaller guns to boot this giant was a formidable foe. So much so that the Japanese were terrified to have her engage and risk her being damaged so she saw very little action during the war only ever firing her main armament to bombard land targets in the Philippians.
[Image: 800px-Yamato_Trial_1941.jpg]

Chas - Wadding
Chas is so old he pre-dates boats and even floating bits of wood. If he wanted to get from a to b the only option available to him is to wade through the water. Just watch out for those giant cone creature things that dominate the ocean.
[Image: 231000_-_Swimming_Daniel_Bell_reflection..._photo.jpg]

Monster Riff - MV Tonsberg
This ro-ro vessel is HUGE it's a real 'monster' of a vessel.
[Image: 800px-MV_T%C3%B8nsberg_R01.jpg]

LostandInsecure - Hovercraft
Noisy, uncontrollable and a shit ton of fun.
[Image: Formel1_hovercraft.jpg]

Ferd - Viking Longboat
On the surface these long slender vessels don't seem like much but they were the key to the Vikings success. Able to sail up rivers allowing for inland raids and quick escapes they allowed the Vikings to sack northern and eastern Europe with ease. They also allowed the Vikings to venture forth and explore the seas allowing them to discover Iceland and Greenland and make it as far as Newfoundland which they named Vinland keeping with their tradition of giving places they discover stupid names.
[Image: Moragsoorm.jpg]

Anj - USS Lexington (1928)
The USS Lexington was one of the US Nazy's first air craft carriers. She was a response to the Five Powers treaty which was signed at the end of WW1 to limit military build up. Originally designed as a battleship she was redesigned as an air craft carrier. Like all air craft carriers she operates as a 'mothership' for her aircraft cargo and while she may at first glance appear relatively weak and helpless she is neither capable of unleashing hell via her aircraft cargo. She kicked Jap ass during the second world war.
[Image: USS_Lexington.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 12 users Like earmuffs's post
31-03-2014, 05:26 PM
Yeah! I usually don't make it to threads like this.

Time to kick some ass! Evil_monster

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
31-03-2014, 05:29 PM
Heeee mine is awesome!! XD

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post
31-03-2014, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 31-03-2014 06:20 PM by Alex_Leonardo.)
(31-03-2014 05:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(30-03-2014 08:14 AM)RogueWarrior Wrote:  Just to nitpick because that is the kind of guy I am:

Not 11 pound guns
The guns were 11 inch smooth bore Dahlgrens.
That makes her a mini battleship, imo.

My bad, I did originally wrote pound but changed it because it didn't sound correct. ><

S\

Chas - Swimming
Chas is so old he pre-dates boats and even floating bits of wood. If he wanted to get from a to b the only option available to him is to swim. Just watch out for those giant cone creature things that dominate the ocean.

Actually swimming does not pre-date boats.
Anyone who swam was considered a witch. And before witches where invented, they still had damn boats.
No one knew how to swim. (Excluding walking in water.)

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
31-03-2014, 06:09 PM
Big Grin Hug Thanks Muffs! Heart
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
31-03-2014, 06:27 PM
(31-03-2014 05:30 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  
(31-03-2014 05:22 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  My bad, I did originally wrote pound but changed it because it didn't sound correct. ><

S\

Chas - Swimming
Chas is so old he pre-dates boats and even floating bits of wood. If he wanted to get from a to b the only option available to him is to swim. Just watch out for those giant cone creature things that dominate the ocean.

Actually swimming does not pre-date boats.
Anyone who swam was considered a witch. And before witches where invented, they still had damn boats.
No one knew how to swim. (Excluding walking in water.)

Edited Chas's accordingly.

[Image: oscar.png]
31-03-2014, 06:27 PM
What kind of boat am I, muffs?

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
31-03-2014, 06:39 PM
I too wanna know!

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."