Earmuffs v Ray Comfort

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2012, 09:52 PM
Earmuffs v Ray Comfort
So I was laying in bed this morning and it hit me, not only is this cunt a complete idiot, but he's extremely wrong. I was thinking that perhaps he was onto something about being made for humans, afterall there is plenty of plant life that is made for specific animals (humming bird to certain flowers for example). That could have potential if I wasn't reminded of something I read aggggges ago.

So allow me to introduce you to my friends:

Musa acuminata. A dwarf stumpy banana.
[Image: 6797301234_29999dc76e.jpg]

And Musa balbisiana, another dwarf stumpy banana with hard seeds inside.
[Image: 796px-Inside_a_wild-type_banana.jpg]

Now in his ridiculous video where he claims god is real because the banana is perfect in every regards he is holding what is called a Cavendish banana which makes up the vast majority of banana's we eat today.
[Image: 800px-Bananas.jpg]

Where Ray Cuntfort comes unstuck is that the Cavendish banana only came into existence in 1836 and didn't become popular until the 1950's when the previous popular variety was effected by some diseases.

All banana's we have today originated from those first two banana's. Both are stumpy and fat, both with thick skin and seeds. It wasn't until man intervened with man's select breeding knowledge that we were able to result in the "perfect banana" we have today.

So basically what I am saying to Ray Cuntfuck is:
a) Check out your facts, because 1836 is not very long ago in the span of things
b) Man creates a better banana then God, what does that say about your God when his creations have to fix his mistakes huh?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like earmuffs's post
18-09-2012, 10:20 PM
RE: Earmuffs v Ray Comfort
Ray 'Bananaman' Comfort's raison d'etre is not to promote truth, just to sell his 'Way of the Master' videos and vandalized copies of Darwins 'On the Origin of species' to the weak minded and gullible
His banana theory has been disproven so many times he was eventually forced to make a public apology. Didnt stop him from removing the video or promoting the DVD it came from though

The secret to a happy life is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met
[+] 1 user Likes PeterKA's post
18-09-2012, 10:31 PM
(18-09-2012 10:20 PM)PeterKA Wrote:  Ray 'Bananaman' Comfort's raison d'etre is not to promote truth, just to sell his 'Way of the Master' videos and vandalized copies of Darwins 'On the Origin of species' to the weak minded and gullible
His banana theory has been disproven so many times he was eventually forced to make a public apology. Didnt stop him from removing the video or promoting the DVD it came from though

He made an apology?
I did not know this, totally youtubeing this shit.

18-09-2012, 10:33 PM
God damn it!
Story of my life, think I have a good idea and some shuck had beaten me too it.

18-09-2012, 11:21 PM
(18-09-2012 10:33 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  God damn it!

SmileSmile If you want to get really worked up over something I would advise reading the chapters he added onto the beginning of On the Origin of Species

The secret to a happy life is lowering your expectations to the point where they are already met
19-09-2012, 12:03 AM
(18-09-2012 11:21 PM)PeterKA Wrote:  

SmileSmile If you want to get really worked up over something I would advise reading the chapters he added onto the beginning of On the Origin of Species

I was thinking my next project might be a refutation of YEC, and Creationism, just to have up, and available for the next nut job that shows up, as a reference.
Wanna help ?
Mabye somebody can do the DNA, and genetics, somebody the geology, somebody the radiometric dating, and other dating methods, and I'll do the Bible shit. ???

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
19-09-2012, 07:47 AM
(18-09-2012 11:21 PM)PeterKA Wrote:  

I hate you. I just read that introduction and was sickened every page. RC is a clown.
19-09-2012, 08:40 AM
I never paid any attention to Comfort. Look at this crap !

"Where did Cain get his wife?

(Gen. 4:16-17) - "Then Cain went out from the presence of the Lord, and settled in the land of Nod, east of Eden. 17And Cain had relations with his wife and she conceived, and gave birth to Enoch; and he built a city, and called the name of the city Enoch, after the name of his son," (NASB).

We see in the Bible in Genesis 3 where Adam and Eve were cursed and sent out of the Garden of Eden. In Genesis 4, Cain kills Abel. In Genesis 4:17 above we see that Cain had relations with his wife. Where did he get his wife? The answer is simple. Cain married one of his sisters.

Genesis 5:4 says, "Then the days of Adam after he became the father of Seth were eight hundred years, and he had other sons and daughters.""‘No one is to approach any close relative to have sexual relations. I am the LORD," (Lev. 18:6).

We see that Adam and Eve had many sons and daughters. The genetic lineage of Adam and Eve was perfect so marrying a sister wasn't going to cause birth defects. It wasn't until much later, during the time of Moses, that incest was forbidden as the genetic pool became less and less able to stand interbreeding."

So it seems Comfort does believe in Evolution, after all. He's just too stupid to know it.

Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
19-09-2012, 08:59 AM
I find it safest just to stay away from him... My brain can't take the abuse. The scariest bit is that he has people who listen to him. I mean seriously???
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
19-09-2012, 04:29 PM
Ray Comfort is the same type of person who 100 years ago would have sold you snake oil to cure tuberculosis, or a highly toxic tonic laced with lead and arsenic to cure your baldness.