Easter!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2016, 06:07 AM
Easter!
Happy God-finding-a-loophole-in-the-Original-Sin-contract-and-tricking-himself day! Of course, one wonders why it took a timeless entity who experiences everything simultaneously several thousand years to think up the plan, but whatever. Eat some jelly beans and peeps!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
27-03-2016, 06:09 AM
RE: Easter!
Yikes! I'll be sticking with eggs. Can't stand peeps! Happy colored egg day!

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
27-03-2016, 06:15 AM
To those who survived the harsh winter, may the bunny gods bring you a season of renewed fertility.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 3 users Like yakherder's post
27-03-2016, 06:23 AM
Here's my easter Sunday. A band excitedly invites me to perform percussion on their easter gig. Upon arrival they won't allow me the space to play a freaking shaker!

Never again! I ended up having 4 beers. And I am not supposed to drink!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 2 users Like Banjo's post
27-03-2016, 06:31 AM
I'm making egg salad sandwiches, cheese & crackers with funions & cheetos. I'll hide candy around the house for the grand kids & adults to find.

And I bought some Irish cream for the adults and sweet tea for the kids.

It's going to be low key this year.

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
27-03-2016, 06:33 AM
(27-03-2016 06:07 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Happy God-finding-a-loophole-in-the-Original-Sin-contract-and-tricking-himself day! Of course, one wonders why it took a timeless entity who experiences everything simultaneously several thousand years to think up the plan, but whatever. Eat some jelly beans and peeps!

Well, that's christard 'logic', although I used the world reservedly.

Marburg virus, Ebola, Rabies, HIV, Smallpox, Hantavirus, Dengue Fever all brought to you by god - who cares for us and loves us all Censored
[+] 1 user Likes god has no twitter account's post
27-03-2016, 06:35 AM
[img][Image: Peeps_zpsqbmvnieu.jpg][/img]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 8 users Like Anjele's post
27-03-2016, 06:36 AM
(27-03-2016 06:31 AM)Rahn127 Wrote:  I'm making egg salad sandwiches, cheese & crackers with funions & cheetos. I'll hide candy around the house for the grand kids & adults to find.

And I bought some Irish cream for the adults and sweet tea for the kids.

It's going to be low key this year.

Don't forget the Metamucil. Wink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
27-03-2016, 07:12 AM
Happy Bunny Day!

I don't really do anything different today. If I was in MA, my family has the dinner thing and my mom hides plastic eggs with treats in them for my nieces and nephews. They are also religious, so, yeah, there's the Je-sus aspect. Sometimes church, depending on how far they are traveling to visit extended families.

Today, I'll probably do some heathen yoga, watch the Walking Dead, masturbate, and fall asleep. Wink

Peep on, mofos Wink
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
27-03-2016, 07:23 AM
(27-03-2016 07:12 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Happy Bunny Day!

Thanks.

(27-03-2016 07:12 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Today, I'll probably do some heathen yoga, watch the Walking Dead, masturbate, and fall asleep. Wink

Sounds like good plan, except for yoga and Walking Dead Wink.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 3 users Like Szuchow's post