Easter NON Science- 6 non facts about Jesus

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-03-2013, 03:11 PM
Easter NON Science- 6 non facts about Jesus
http://news.yahoo.com/easter-science-6-f...48031.html

Easter Science: 6 Facts About Jesus

Just read this and wonder what percentage of readers recognize that the author never gave one fact about Jesus? 6 controversies at best.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-03-2013, 03:15 PM
RE: Easter NON Science- 6 non facts about Jesus
I'm thinking of writing the biography of Yosemite Sam. I want to do it from a scientific angle, though.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes bbeljefe's post
30-03-2013, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 10:45 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism
30-03-2013, 05:35 PM
(30-03-2013 03:15 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I'm thinking of writing the biography of Yosemite Sam. I want to do it from a scientific angle, though.

Don't forget to cover his miraculous defiance of physics, and the multitude of times he survived what should have been lethal episodes. There's actual video of all that, btw.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
[+] 2 users Like Reltzik's post
30-03-2013, 06:03 PM
(30-03-2013 05:35 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(30-03-2013 03:15 PM)bbeljefe Wrote:  I'm thinking of writing the biography of Yosemite Sam. I want to do it from a scientific angle, though.

Don't forget to cover his miraculous defiance of physics, and the multitude of times he survived what should have been lethal episodes. There's actual video of all that, btw.

I don't know; I feel like those videos have been doctored to some extent. Consider

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 1 user Likes Misanthropik's post
30-03-2013, 06:39 PM
How can you give facts about someone who never existed in the first place?

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
30-03-2013, 07:06 PM

“Ya better say your prayers, ya flea-bitten varmint … I’m-a-gonna blow ya to smithereens!”

Someone actually has an entire website dedicated to Yosemite Sam
http://yosemitesamquotes.com/
That makes him just as real as the "other" guy in my opinion.

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
30-03-2013, 07:21 PM

[Image: Yosemite-Sam-warner-brothers-animation-3...00-766.jpg]

"Ooooooooooh!!!!! I hates that rabbit!!!!!" The E! True Hollywood Story

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
30-03-2013, 09:40 PM
(30-03-2013 05:35 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  

Exactly. And all I need to do is get me one of them there scientist types to bless my stories and I'll have me some rock solid, irrefutable proof.

I've talked to Bugs Bunny's people and they flat out denied Sam's existence but, Foghorn Leghorn's agent said that if I will just cover expenses, FL will do a tell all episode on Entertainment Tonight.

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
30-03-2013, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 10:45 PM by Doctor X.)

Those who administer and moderate in order to exercise personal agenda merely feed into the negative stereotype of Atheism