Easter weekend coming up

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-04-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Easter weekend coming up
(04-04-2012 01:53 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  Resurrection Mimosas! Christos Anesthe!
huh Blink

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2012, 01:21 PM
I asked my BF if he would decorate eggs with me. He said " I don't want to hear anything about Easter from an atheist." That was that.. haha.. he doesn't get it.. I've stopped talking to him about it at all.. He isn't religious but thinks I'm militantly against religion and therefore thinks atheism is my religion. He's not really a great listener so I just stopped trying to explain it. *SIGH*

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
Find all posts by this user
04-04-2012, 07:37 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Nowruz...strian.jpg

I'll be celebrating the Vernal Equinox, (a little late this year). They've been doing the "battle of life over death" thing for many
many thousands of years.

The Victimae Paschali Laudes, (Latin Sequence from Easter), is amazing, (with Pierre Cocherau playing...Notre Dame). So primal .. !

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
04-04-2012, 07:48 PM
Easter weekend started for me around 3:30 today...over the next few days I plan to, in no particular order...

Mess around online

Study more Algebra

Go to Criminology class

Get nails done

Sleep

Read

Play with my puppies

Housecleaning and laundry so hubby doesn't get too grumpy

More sleep

More reading

Brush up the old resume

More sleep and reading

Not worry

The only Eastery thing I might do is eat some candy.

Did I mention sleep?

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
04-04-2012, 07:49 PM
(04-04-2012 01:21 PM)k37713 Wrote:  I asked my BF if he would decorate eggs with me. He said " I don't want to hear anything about Easter from an atheist." That was that.. haha.. he doesn't get it.. I've stopped talking to him about it at all.. He isn't religious but thinks I'm militantly against religion and therefore thinks atheism is my religion. He's not really a great listener so I just stopped trying to explain it. *SIGH*
Isn't that a pagan tradition, or something? Decorating eggs, spring to life and all that. Someone here should know the origins. I probably knew at one time and promptly forgot- who cares, give me chocolate! Big Grin Happy Keaster!
04-04-2012, 08:20 PM
@ Anjele - that sucks about losing your job Sad

I'll probably be looking at all the 'Entertaining Websites' that have been posted for some of the time. I'm also going to scoff down some oysters, calamari and other seafood delights Yes My buddy will probably drop over so we can talk shit...nice Smile

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
04-04-2012, 08:31 PM
@ Aurora...thanks, but you know, I am kind of relieved. It was a crap job with even crappier pay and was sucking the life out of me. I had planned to stay there a few more months and then start looking for something else. I just got kicked out of the nest a little early. Have already applied for unemployment and contacted one recruiter. The pay was so bad that with the savings in gas, I may just take a break for a few weeks and collect unemployment since I never have before.

Oh, and sleep...a lot!

See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
05-04-2012, 01:30 AM
k3
lol I am celabrating easter like a kid, I love it. But I love it for what it is about and not because of zombie jesus o.O

It's about the world "waking up" after winter, everything coming to life again. See the flowers and the trees Big Grin (sorry I had to).
If you want a laugh at people like what k3 got to hear, just ask them where in the bible it talks about bunnies bringing colored eggs Big Grin

[Image: 69p7qx.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-04-2012, 09:47 AM
What's so wrong with a lil egg decorating?! ITS FUN DAMMMMIT Smile Fuck Zombie Jesus.. I just wannna paint eggs.. haha

Life is short and hard like a body building elf-- Blood Hound Gang
05-04-2012, 12:08 PM
There are eggs and other assorted candy like things, hidden in my house by people......I can find nothing and now I am paranoid. They are watching me.................

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post