Easter!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-03-2016, 07:28 AM
RE: Easter!
Happy Jebus-can't-count day.
Friday afternoon > Sunday morning = 1.5 days.
Woops.
Angel

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post
27-03-2016, 08:13 AM
One benefit is that we get to eat leg of lamb. My wife picked up a couple of young ones, they aren't anywhere near as big as in previous years. I have a rotisserie on the grille. So good!
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
27-03-2016, 08:30 AM
My grandson and I stuffed the plastic eggs with candy last night and they are ready to hide today (5 dozen). The daughter, SIL and the other 2 grandsons will be here around 11am. We will color eggs 2 dozen, they will take 1.5 dozen home to eat throughout the week and I will keep the other half for me. The plastic eggs will be hid in the house this year because it's raining here. We don't hide real eggs anymore because one year we didn't count them and one got missed. A month later the stink led the way. Blah!

We will have dinner and a chocolate mousse pie for dessert. A nice day even though it's raining. I will call my son tonight for a visit. Smile

Happy Colored Egg Day!

[Image: easter_eggs_hd.jpg]

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
27-03-2016, 08:40 AM
[Image: jesuseasterbunny.jpg]

Happy Easter!
[+] 12 users Like natachan's post
27-03-2016, 09:05 AM
(27-03-2016 07:28 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Happy Jebus-can't-count day.
Friday afternoon > Sunday morning = 1.5 days.
Woops.
Angel

Also, pi = 3. So, if I remember the transitive property correctly, pi = 1.5 according to the Bible.
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
27-03-2016, 09:08 AM
Happy zombie day Rolleyes

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 5 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
27-03-2016, 09:32 AM
(27-03-2016 07:12 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Happy Bunny Day!

I don't really do anything different today. If I was in MA, my family has the dinner thing and my mom hides plastic eggs with treats in them for my nieces and nephews. They are also religious, so, yeah, there's the Je-sus aspect. Sometimes church, depending on how far they are traveling to visit extended families.

Today, I'll probably do some heathen yoga, watch the Walking Dead, masturbate, and fall asleep. Wink

Peep on, mofos Wink

Need help with any of that Jenny?
[+] 1 user Likes DerFish's post
27-03-2016, 09:45 AM
Until I joined TTA I was never very aware of when Easter was. I knew it was in the Spring sometime but that's about it. Drinking Beverage

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
27-03-2016, 09:55 AM
(27-03-2016 09:32 AM)DerFish Wrote:  
(27-03-2016 07:12 AM)jennybee Wrote:  Happy Bunny Day!

I don't really do anything different today. If I was in MA, my family has the dinner thing and my mom hides plastic eggs with treats in them for my nieces and nephews. They are also religious, so, yeah, there's the Je-sus aspect. Sometimes church, depending on how far they are traveling to visit extended families.

Today, I'll probably do some heathen yoga, watch the Walking Dead, masturbate, and fall asleep. Wink

Peep on, mofos Wink

Need help with any of that Jenny?

Laugh out load Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
27-03-2016, 10:01 AM
Playing Wii games, playing cards against humanity, and cooking huge amounts of food for the fams. ham for those that eat it, steaks/mushrooms/onions- mashies, and three different pies, veggie stuff for the veggie folk...I will drink several glasses of champagne while I cook...kids are eating too much candy, and it is a great day.

The biology of mind bridges the sciences - concerned with the natural world - and the humanities - concerned with the meaning of human experience. Eric Kandel
[+] 1 user Likes carol's post