Eating habits of political groups.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2013, 11:39 PM
Eating habits of political groups.
Eat this and eat it hard sheep.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...video.html

Apparently you guys who have absolutely NO PROBLEM with the U.S. funding and arming terrorists in Syria, now you have more to look forward to, A recipe book by the Syrian Rebels. I posted the first recipe that will be in the Syrian rebel cook book.

here comes the "kill the messenger parade" Drinking Beverage
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2013, 12:03 AM
RE: Eating habits of political groups.
(13-05-2013 11:39 PM)I and I Wrote:  Eat this and eat it hard sheep.

Apparently you guys who have absolutely NO PROBLEM with the U.S. funding and arming terrorists in Syria, now you have more to look forward to, A recipe book by the Syrian Rebels. I posted the first recipe that will be in the Syrian rebel cook book.

Quote: The unverified clip, posted by a pro-government campaign group,

BTW where do you get the idea that anyone is for arming the rebels? In your own little straw poll it was a unanimous vote to not get involved. Strawman much, ya clown.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
14-05-2013, 12:13 AM
The terrorists, or Free Syrian Army speak for themselves.

NSFW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CeP81s1KdM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Free_Syrian_Army

As with any group of people fighting for something there will be a wide mixture of people ranging from the criminally insane to an ideological saint.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
14-05-2013, 12:14 AM
Strange.

The word "funding" appears no where on that article. And the only time the "U.S." is mentioned is a paragraph saying Barack Obama had a chat with David Cameron.

I am curious as to how much more you want to drive the word "sheep" into the ground. By your hand alone the word is rapidly losing meaning. What else will we call our wool producing beasts?!

And the sweeping generalisations are getting more tiring than those belonging to apologists.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-05-2013, 12:16 AM
(14-05-2013 12:03 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(13-05-2013 11:39 PM)I and I Wrote:  Eat this and eat it hard sheep.

Quote: The unverified clip, posted by a pro-government campaign group,

BTW where do you get the idea that anyone is for arming the rebels? In your own little straw poll it was a unanimous vote to not get involved. Strawman much, ya clown.

What do you mean we shouldn't get involved? Are you implying we aren't already? that all these alqaeda members migrated and weapons got shipped on accident, without being noticed? come the fuck on.
14-05-2013, 12:18 AM
(14-05-2013 12:14 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Strange.

The word "funding" appears no where on that article. And the only time the "U.S." is mentioned is a paragraph saying Barack Obama had a chat with David Cameron.

I am curious as to how much more you want to drive the word "sheep" into the ground. By your hand alone the word is rapidly losing meaning. What else will we call our wool producing beasts?!

And the sweeping generalisations are getting more tiring than those belonging to apologists.

In what way are you an atheist? I keep making the mistake and assuming everyone on here is an atheist. Why in the mother fuck would you direct your criticism towards another atheist that points out how fucking insane and crazy a muslim nut job group is in Syria?
14-05-2013, 12:19 AM
(14-05-2013 12:18 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 12:14 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Strange.

In what way are you an atheist? I keep making the mistake and assuming everyone on here is an atheist. Why in the mother fuck would you direct your criticism towards another atheist that points out how fucking insane and crazy a muslim nut job group is in Syria?

Thats easy because your an idiot and you fuck up the image of Atheists as smart rational people.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
14-05-2013, 12:26 AM
(14-05-2013 12:16 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 12:03 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  BTW where do you get the idea that anyone is for arming the rebels? In your own little straw poll it was a unanimous vote to not get involved. Strawman much, ya clown.

What do you mean we shouldn't get involved? Are you implying we aren't already? that all these alqaeda members migrated and weapons got shipped on accident, without being noticed? come the fuck on.

Alqaeda members?

What are you talking about sir?

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
14-05-2013, 12:29 AM
(14-05-2013 12:19 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 12:18 AM)I and I Wrote:  In what way are you an atheist? I keep making the mistake and assuming everyone on here is an atheist. Why in the mother fuck would you direct your criticism towards another atheist that points out how fucking insane and crazy a muslim nut job group is in Syria?

Thats easy because your an idiot and you fuck up the image of Atheists as smart rational people.

In what way are you an atheist? I posted a clip of some nut job muslim guy eating the heart of someone else....and I am the on you direct your criticism towards? Why do you support Islam?
14-05-2013, 12:29 AM
(14-05-2013 12:26 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 12:16 AM)I and I Wrote:  What do you mean we shouldn't get involved? Are you implying we aren't already? that all these alqaeda members migrated and weapons got shipped on accident, without being noticed? come the fuck on.

Alqaeda members?

What are you talking about sir?

Have you not heard his theory that Al qaeda is a front for the CIA and worldwide Jewish syndicate to destabilise Muslim countries.

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post