Eating habits of political groups.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-05-2013, 12:34 AM
RE: Eating habits of political groups.
(14-05-2013 12:29 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 12:26 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  Alqaeda members?

What are you talking about sir?

Have you not heard his theory that Al qaeda is a front for the CIA and worldwide Jewish syndicate to destabilise Muslim countries.

I just spit out my drink. Big Grin That was too funny.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-05-2013, 12:46 AM
(14-05-2013 12:34 AM)fstratzero Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 12:29 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Have you not heard his theory that Al qaeda is a front for the CIA and worldwide Jewish syndicate to destabilise Muslim countries.

I just spit out my drink. Big Grin That was too funny.

Have you heard Revenants theory? That fucking little girls is a good thing? He said this exactly right after the post where I said that alqaeda is a jewish syndicate. Look it up. It's there, he said it.
14-05-2013, 12:58 AM
(14-05-2013 12:18 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 12:14 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Strange.

The word "funding" appears no where on that article. And the only time the "U.S." is mentioned is a paragraph saying Barack Obama had a chat with David Cameron.

I am curious as to how much more you want to drive the word "sheep" into the ground. By your hand alone the word is rapidly losing meaning. What else will we call our wool producing beasts?!

And the sweeping generalisations are getting more tiring than those belonging to apologists.

In what way are you an atheist? I keep making the mistake and assuming everyone on here is an atheist. Why in the mother fuck would you direct your criticism towards another atheist that points out how fucking insane and crazy a muslim nut job group is in Syria?

I am an atheist by definition: I do not believe in deities. Nothing more and nothing less are required of or to be an atheist. And no, not everybody here is an atheist, we've Agnostics, theists and I am pretty sure a couple deists too.
Asking in what way I am an atheist is a redundant question as atheism has nothing to say regarding politics, merely theology and philosophy. Now that that is explained and out of that way...

Why would I direct my criticisms toward another atheist? That is a simple question, don't you think?

Nobody is above criticism. Whether my allies or my enemies, I will, should I feel the desire, criticise anybody and everybody.

Besides, it doesn't matter to me who is involved in this little rebellion; be they the Muslim Brotherhood or any other extremist faction, I'll critique their approach to gladly, but I do not, as I've nothing to say; their barbaric members actions speak for themselves, my words are not needed in the presence of such an act.

People on this forum however, are within my immediate strike range, and I in theirs, why should we not criticise each other? Not calling people out would lead to stagnation of character for all those here.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
14-05-2013, 01:37 AM
(14-05-2013 12:58 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(14-05-2013 12:18 AM)I and I Wrote:  In what way are you an atheist? I keep making the mistake and assuming everyone on here is an atheist. Why in the mother fuck would you direct your criticism towards another atheist that points out how fucking insane and crazy a muslim nut job group is in Syria?

I am an atheist by definition: I do not believe in deities. Nothing more and nothing less are required of or to be an atheist. And no, not everybody here is an atheist, we've Agnostics, theists and I am pretty sure a couple deists too.
Asking in what way I am an atheist is a redundant question as atheism has nothing to say regarding politics, merely theology and philosophy. Now that that is explained and out of that way...

Why would I direct my criticisms toward another atheist? That is a simple question, don't you think?

Nobody is above criticism. Whether my allies or my enemies, I will, should I feel the desire, criticise anybody and everybody.

Besides, it doesn't matter to me who is involved in this little rebellion; be they the Muslim Brotherhood or any other extremist faction, I'll critique their approach to gladly, but I do not, as I've nothing to say; their barbaric members actions speak for themselves, my words are not needed in the presence of such an act.

People on this forum however, are within my immediate strike range, and I in theirs, why should we not criticise each other? Not calling people out would lead to stagnation of character for all those here.

So when I post a video of a crazy nut job muslim cutting out the heart of a dead human corpse and eating it, then I criticize the people/person in this video...what about that did you think deserves criticism of me? Did you have a problem with me showing how crazy muslims can be?
14-05-2013, 02:11 AM
You can criticise anything or anyone you wish, I've no problem with that, but I must say, I failed to notice you criticising the act so much as us (the sheep as you are so fond of referral) in the OP.

Your wording and apparent intent (blame the U.S. again) was where my criticism spawned.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.