Eating pig is still sinful

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2012, 04:02 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 04:10 AM by BlahBlokesBraBroke.)
RE: Eating pig is still sinful
(12-04-2012 02:59 AM)Magoo Wrote:  
(11-04-2012 09:49 PM)BlahBlokesBraBroke Wrote:  You never ate poop but when a scab-fetish ask you to eat poop you would say "euuuuu its gross"

Brain-washing alters the way we taste. Pickles taste good right, but people tends to throw it off because of its smell.

about the poop, its cos your parents told you poops are bad, or as a baby its natural for you to eat poop due to curiosity. Alternatively, if you were raised by rabbit, you would find poop delicious

That's true but, lots of people eat pig and think its delicious. Nobody eats poop, except for people that are hammered.
Two girls with a cup would like to have a word with you.

and, according to a certain Christian leader of Uganda, all homosexuals eat poop, now thats a lot of people...

I'd like to correct him, however, as that even heterosexuals, or, in a better figure, every mammal (except egg laying ones) on this earth ate their poop, when they were impregnated within their mothers womb, they drinks in the fluid they surround, which contains the waste they pooped out from the fetus metabolic system.

So, yes, we did all eat poop, whether you liked it or not, you wont remember.

=====

Anyway, about eating pigs

I think its just because people have closed mind. I think we were allowed to eat any animal, even endangered species should be on the menu, even people (although not a very healthy choice and does not taste good).

People tends to category animals into edible, or not edible, depends on their culture. Like Western people would consider dogs to be not edible, because of the west social pattern, Asian on the other hand consider dogs (note, not pet dogs, farm dogs, the breed I had and died earlier this week) to be livestock and were farmed like chicken, cow, pigs and is used for food. Similar with other cases of "Im Mr USA I dont mind my business I dont think what you eating is food so I gonna pressure your culture and your diet to make you the same as me eating junk food and get fat so you can marry my fat daughter" animal like Crocodiles, hedgehogs, whales etc etc.

OFC, there is also the case of animal discrimination. Many Asians think French is disgusting for eating snails, because in their culture, snails is a disgusting vermin that lurks in dark and dirty wet places. Even though its not true

So I assume the same goes to Muslim, they think Pigs are dirty because they roll around in mud and do carry more parasites in comparison of cows and goat (pigs digestive system is easier for parasite to invade).

this even goes to animal parts, eg, Western people think blood is unclean or divine therefore should not be used for food, but in China, animal blood were turned into blood jelly for food.

(12-04-2012 01:38 AM)Egor Wrote:  In my ever so humble opinion, I really don't think people should eat pork. Pigs are intelligent omnivorous animals and most are raised in appalling conditions and killed quite inhumanely. So, if a dietary restriction is good for spiritual development, and I think it certainly can be, let it be pork that you restrict. There's always beef, humanely raised chicken, and fish.
A so called spiritual development is a development of mind and your thinking pattern. The healthiest thinking pattern is "oh well shit happens time to move on learn your lesson for next time". With this in mind, you are pretty much perfect on spiritual development.

The food chain does not work like that my friend. We are omnivorous animal and we are much much more smarter than pigs, and bigger carnivorous, like tigers, lion, sharks still kill us and eat us.

Anything that you can get nutrient from is considered viable in the food chain. so, eating anything that provide you with energy should be allowed
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2012, 04:46 AM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2012 05:02 AM by Crusher.)
(11-04-2012 09:49 PM)BlahBlokesBraBroke Wrote:  You never ate poop but when a scab-fetish ask you to eat poop you would say "euuuuu its gross"
Brain-washing alters the way we taste. Pickles taste good right, but people tends to throw it off because of its smell.
about the poop, its cos your parents told you poops are bad, or as a baby its natural for you to eat poop due to curiosity. Alternatively, if you were raised by rabbit, you would find poop delicious
Yea I see where you're going with it but there's quite a bit of difference between pig and poop. One is an animal and the other is excretion. Also I don't think my parents actually told me poop is bad, I think we're born assuming our poop is bad, it smell quite bad also. But I guess brain-washing goes far enough to make a person dislike a certain smell and taste when it comes from a particular animal. I bet if I would give her pork without her knowing it's from a pig she would probably find it quite tasteful. I would try it out if I wasn't pretty sure she would be really angry at me afterwards. If you would feed me shit I would still find it repulsive and it's not like I found 2 girls 1 cup that gross.
12-04-2012, 06:19 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-iAj-jVyBmA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn6pi_NLV...re=related
[+] 1 user Likes jesus's post
12-04-2012, 08:56 AM
(12-04-2012 04:46 AM)Crusher Wrote:  
Yea I see where you're going with it but there's quite a bit of difference between pig and poop. One is an animal and the other is excretion. Also I don't think my parents actually told me poop is bad, I think we're born assuming our poop is bad, it smell quite bad also. But I guess brain-washing goes far enough to make a person dislike a certain smell and taste when it comes from a particular animal. I bet if I would give her pork without her knowing it's from a pig she would probably find it quite tasteful. I would try it out if I wasn't pretty sure she would be really angry at me afterwards. If you would feed me shit I would still find it repulsive and it's not like I found 2 girls 1 cup that gross.
dont be too serious im just joking.

However, i would use stinky fried toufu as an example, they smell just like poop (I assume the bacteria they use to ferment it must be the similar specie) , and people were thrown off by its smell, despite they taste very nice, however if you give it to someone who have a bad impression and do make the reference with poop, they would yak even if they eat it.
12-04-2012, 09:18 AM
(12-04-2012 08:56 AM)BlahBlokesBraBroke Wrote:  
(12-04-2012 04:46 AM)Crusher Wrote:  Yea I see where you're going with it but there's quite a bit of difference between pig and poop. One is an animal and the other is excretion. Also I don't think my parents actually told me poop is bad, I think we're born assuming our poop is bad, it smell quite bad also. But I guess brain-washing goes far enough to make a person dislike a certain smell and taste when it comes from a particular animal. I bet if I would give her pork without her knowing it's from a pig she would probably find it quite tasteful. I would try it out if I wasn't pretty sure she would be really angry at me afterwards. If you would feed me shit I would still find it repulsive and it's not like I found 2 girls 1 cup that gross.
dont be too serious im just joking.

However, i would use stinky fried toufu as an example, they smell just like poop (I assume the bacteria they use to ferment it must be the similar specie) , and people were thrown off by its smell, despite they taste very nice, however if you give it to someone who have a bad impression and do make the reference with poop, they would yak even if they eat it.
Yea but in general people like the smell and taste of pork. I don't know anyone who ate pork and dislikes it. Probably some people dislike the smell or tatse of pork. Either way, I don't know if my gf ever smelled pork, it's worth trying it out since it doesn't interfere with her religion.
12-04-2012, 09:34 AM
I've always thought about it from a scientific approach. God didn't want His people to eat unclean animals because of the disease that these animals had that could potentially be passed on to humans.

Granted, that could have been explained by Jesus, but this goes back to my belief in evolution. I don't think it was human's point in God's planned evolution to understand this science.

As we evolve, God reveals more and more about His plan because we can understand more due to evolution.

This is just my take, and admittedly, it's not a very strong argument.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
12-04-2012, 10:29 AM
(12-04-2012 09:34 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I've always thought about it from a scientific approach. God didn't want His people to eat unclean animals because of the disease that these animals had that could potentially be passed on to humans.

Granted, that could have been explained by Jesus, but this goes back to my belief in evolution. I don't think it was human's point in God's planned evolution to understand this science.

As we evolve, God reveals more and more about His plan because we can understand more due to evolution.

This is just my take, and admittedly, it's not a very strong argument.
No, it really isn't a very strong argument. There's not enough evidence that every animal on the list is unhealthy. It's more likely that the leaders of the new YHWH cult in Babylonian captivity created the list to show they were different from their captors. Daniel is a good example of this, albeit in a different application. When the scribes made up the story of some princely type dude not eating sacrificed meat, but ate lettuce instead, they made a statement to their little paranoid community. YHWH is a harsh god who will deal harshly and arbitrarily with the world, so having a peculiar diet made them a peculiar people. Probably had very little to do with actual health.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
12-04-2012, 10:29 AM
Anyone who says that I can't eat bacon does not deserve my respect. Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes frankiej's post
12-04-2012, 07:30 PM
(12-04-2012 10:29 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  When the scribes made up the story of some princely type dude not eating sacrificed meat, but ate lettuce instead, they made a statement to their little paranoid community. YHWH is a harsh god who will deal harshly and arbitrarily with the world, so having a peculiar diet made them a peculiar people. Probably had very little to do with actual health.
That story from Daniel cracks me up, and is a great example of the Bible's poor understanding of nutrition. For those not familiar with the story, Daniels' 3 friends (I'm not going to bother trying to spell their names) refused to eat the king's meat that had been "offered" to idols. Instead they ate just vegetables and water. And behold! after months of this they were stronger and healthier than all of the men who had been eating the king's meat and drinking wine. It's a miracle!!! Or not so much. Of course vegetables and water have very little fat and plenty of vitamins, and while they probably didn't recognize it at the time, abstaining from meat won't harm you.

And it should also be noted that offering meat to idols doesn't change its vitamin content. It seems almost pedantic to point this out, but there are plenty of Christians and Jews that offer a "blessing" for their food before they eat it with exactly this expectation, and I think this silly story in Daniel is what drives such a belief.

My girlfriend is mad at me. Perhaps I shouldn't have tried cooking a stick in her non-stick pan.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Starcrash's post
13-04-2012, 02:01 AM
(12-04-2012 09:34 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I've always thought about it from a scientific approach. God didn't want His people to eat unclean animals because of the disease that these animals had that could potentially be passed on to humans.
Clearly God dont know anything of diseases. If this is the case then no animal we should consume. Every animal contain potential pathogen that will cause human illness, it is just a matter of chances. Don't forget, the cause of diseases (virus, bacteria and parasites) will change and what animal is more likely to make people sick varies through out time.

Do you know what caused SARS pandemic, I guess God dont even know what Paguma larvata is.

Also, forget about animal that pass illness, plants can pass illness too. Contaminated peanuts can cause cancer, and a bad potato will make your liver to swollen to the size of football and die in horrible death - I dont see God passing law on eating them

Not to mention food, you can just become ill by breathing oxygen! Yes, air-borne pathogen in the air.

So, I guess the law is pretty much retarded since pathogen sources are everywhere. and God was not all knowing at all
[+] 1 user Likes BlahBlokesBraBroke's post