Eating pig is still sinful

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2012, 02:54 AM (This post was last modified: 16-04-2012 02:59 AM by Antirepublican.)
RE: Eating pig is still sinful
(11-04-2012 09:49 PM)BlahBlokesBraBroke Wrote:  
(11-04-2012 05:43 PM)Crusher Wrote:  My gf who is a muslim never eats pig and when I tell her pig is really delicious she says "ew no it's gross".

YOU NEVER ATE IT HOW CAN YOU KNOW GRAAGBLAGAFAGH!!!!
You never ate poop but when a scab-fetish ask you to eat poop you would say "euuuuu its gross"

Brain-washing alters the way we taste. Pickles taste good right, but people tends to throw it off because of its smell.

about the poop, its cos your parents told you poops are bad, or as a baby its natural for you to eat poop due to curiosity. Alternatively, if you were raised by rabbit, you would find poop delicious
I am sure we have all eaten some poop in our day.... Its not because we are bias to the taste, its because it tastes like shit. Your analogy is laughably bad.

Personal taste varies, but we have evolved for millions of years to like and dislike certain tastes.
Shit is one of the dislikes,
Pig flesh is one of the likes.

Sure there are exceptions to the above, but they are by far the minority.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2012, 12:58 PM
This is an easy one: BACON

I rest my case.
[+] 3 users Like arbmouser's post
17-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Never was and still isn't.
The whole clean/unclean thing is such a crock.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-04-2012, 07:39 PM
All I know is I'm about to go New Testament on some tasty fried pork chops!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
02-07-2015, 07:03 AM (This post was last modified: 02-07-2015 07:27 AM by DLJ.)
This page popped up along with a slew of others in my search for an answer to this question today. The most solid case I found for why pork was outlawed for the Jews (and why it is no longer outlawed for Christians) was here:
http://www.lamesteverexcuse.org/eating-pork.html
02-07-2015, 07:50 AM
(02-07-2015 07:03 AM)athinkingChristian Wrote:  This page popped up along with a slew of others in my search for an answer to this question today. The most solid case I found for why pork was outlawed for the Jews (and why it is no longer outlawed for Christians) was here:
http://www.lamesteverexcuse.org/eating-pork.html

Oh DLJ, you so naughty Big Grin

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
02-07-2015, 08:57 AM
What's with the necro posting? Angry

It was 3 fucking years ago Drinking Beverage get over it.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
02-07-2015, 09:03 AM
Um, wow. As I said, this page popped up in a search I did today. I read through the comments and hadn't found an intelligent answer to the question posed in the post. I thought that was what this forum was for, so I attempted to share what I considered a well-thought out and thoroughly researched article. I'm a bit disappointed at the response. The self-proclaimed atheists I've encountered before now have been open to friendly debate and respectful exchange. I see this isn't the case here. Deleting my account.
02-07-2015, 09:08 AM
Whatever ... I was unable to open that link anyway.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
02-07-2015, 09:17 AM
(02-07-2015 09:03 AM)athinkingChristian Wrote:  Um, wow. As I said, this page popped up in a search I did today. I read through the comments and hadn't found an intelligent answer to the question posed in the post. I thought that was what this forum was for, so I attempted to share what I considered a well-thought out and thoroughly researched article. I'm a bit disappointed at the response. The self-proclaimed atheists I've encountered before now have been open to friendly debate and respectful exchange. I see this isn't the case here. Deleting my account.

Don't go! We collect the tears of Christians for use in our dark rituals Evil_monster

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post