Eau de hydrocarbons

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-05-2015, 10:17 AM
Eau de hydrocarbons
Yesterday was out on the motorcycle - and it started hitching at around 3000-4000 rpm. OK... no problem -- probably got something in the fuel.... (98 Triumph triple - with 3 carb).

So brought it home and this morning began the removal of the carbs.

WHY do the engineers play the game of "how tight can we get this cocksucker jammed into the frame?"

So -- I finally convince the carbs out of the frame, and get them up on the bench, and turn them over.

AND OF COURSE -- gas comes pouring out the overflow line, down the front of my shirt and soaks my pants right down to the skin........

JESUS H. CHRIST that stings......

I'm really, really glad I quit smoking or it'd have been "crotch flambe"

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2015, 12:03 PM
RE: Eau de hydrocarbons
But is the bike ok?
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
24-05-2015, 02:00 PM
(24-05-2015 10:17 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yesterday was out on the motorcycle - and it started hitching at around 3000-4000 rpm. OK... no problem -- probably got something in the fuel.... (98 Triumph triple - with 3 carb).

WHY do the engineers play the game of "how tight can we get this cocksucker jammed into the frame?"

So -- I finally convince the carbs out of the frame, and get them up on the bench, and turn them over.

AND OF COURSE -- gas comes pouring out the overflow line, down the front of my shirt and soaks my pants right down to the skin........

You feed those things carbs ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
24-05-2015, 02:11 PM
(24-05-2015 12:03 PM)pablo Wrote:  But is the bike ok?
The bike survived just fine..

Thanks for the concern....

Tongue

Actually -- just finished....

Rust in the tank.... Only 17 years old and it got rust. And that, in a heated garage.

Damned alcohol in the gas, is what does it.

Used rusticide in the tank, flush with water, flush with WD-40, flush twice with alcohol, flush twice with gasoline........ THEN fill it up......

And for what??? So farmers can get a nice crop subsidy.....

Censored

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
24-05-2015, 02:12 PM
(24-05-2015 02:00 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(24-05-2015 10:17 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Yesterday was out on the motorcycle - and it started hitching at around 3000-4000 rpm. OK... no problem -- probably got something in the fuel.... (98 Triumph triple - with 3 carb).

You feed those things carbs ?

Pretzels mostly.....