Ebola

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2014, 06:12 AM
Ebola
I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Not by a long shot...but my spidey senses are tingling all over.

The American doctor is set to go home. The other doctor is also improving after receiving this "never been tested on humans before" syrum.

This sounds a little too much like Outbreak to me.

Now instead of sending this shit over to Africa, the pharmaceutical manufacturer for this drug has run out of its "limited supply."

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2014, 06:26 AM
RE: Ebola
I know! And she lives in my city.

That charity SIM that she is with, I knew they were local but yesterday as I was driving DD11 to soccer practice that I drive right by their international HQ. The private plane her hubby came on landed in the town next to me.

All this is 5 miles from my house, the airport, the charity HQ, the RV park where others from there are in quarantine.

Kids started back to the germ factories, school this week and I don't think there is enough hand sanitizer in the world.

My spidey sense is on overload.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
21-08-2014, 06:30 AM
Not everyone who gets it dies. Some people do survive and recover. And I think I heard that they are then immune to it ?? But I'm not sure if that is correct.

I'm more worried about the morons going thru these charities that lie about whether they have been exposed to someone or are possibly having symptoms because they want to go home and not go into quarantine.

People can be stupid and those stupid people are too close to home.

21-08-2014, 06:32 AM
(21-08-2014 06:26 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I know! And she lives in my city.

That charity SIM that she is with, I knew they were local but yesterday as I was driving DD11 to soccer practice that I drive right by their international HQ. The private plane her hubby came on landed in the town next to me.

All this is 5 miles from my house, the airport, the charity HQ, the RV park where others from there are in quarantine.

Kids started back to the germ factories, school this week and I don't think there is enough hand sanitizer in the world.

My spidey sense is on overload.

That would have me freaked out too. Yikes!
21-08-2014, 07:31 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2014 07:36 AM by Bows and Arrows.)
Interesting article.

How Ebola can kill you when you don't have Ebola

http://www.buzzfeed.com/jinamoore/how-eb...ola#4w4lzc

21-08-2014, 08:38 PM
(21-08-2014 06:12 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Not by a long shot...but my spidey senses are tingling all over.

The American doctor is set to go home. The other doctor is also improving after receiving this "never been tested on humans before" syrum.

Now instead of sending this shit over to Africa, the pharmaceutical manufacturer for this drug has run out of its "limited supply."

If it has never been tested and we mass produce it and ship it to Africa and it kills everyone. How would that make us look?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
21-08-2014, 08:42 PM
Quote:Some people do survive and recover.

Especially when they are treated in an actual hospital and not simply a warehouse for the dying.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 2 users Like Minimalist's post
22-08-2014, 06:29 AM
(21-08-2014 08:38 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  
(21-08-2014 06:12 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  I'm not a conspiracy theorist. Not by a long shot...but my spidey senses are tingling all over.

If it has never been tested and we mass produce it and ship it to Africa and it kills everyone. How would that make us look?

But it didn't kill the two Americans who got it. At least we did SOMETHING! I'm sure those currently dying from it already would take their chances.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson