Ebola for president 2016

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-10-2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Ebola for president 2016
I expect Ebola will kill less people than Bush did.

Hate the belief, love the believer.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2014, 04:52 PM
(20-10-2014 04:38 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 02:03 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I hope you get Ebola.

If anyone gets Ebola then it should be the person who created this poll

WHO: End the suffering of the Ebola crisis. Test and distribute homeopathy as quickly as possible to contain the outbreaks.

Then they can be treated with homoeopathy remedies while cuddling a plush toy ebola virus

[Image: gmeu-pd-0240_ebola_cluster.jpg]

You can buy soft (plush) toys of all kinds of microbes on that site:

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/uk/main/gia...-originals

I have no words

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
20-10-2014, 04:59 PM
Ebola only has an R0 (or infection rate) of 2.

I wonder how this compares to Christianity in third world countries.
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
20-10-2014, 07:51 PM
(20-10-2014 04:59 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Ebola only has an R0 (or infection rate) of 2.

Yep, that's what happens when you have a virus that's TOO quick at killing off its host. They tend to only be localized epidemics contained to either isolated communities or specific regions. They burn out their own fuel too quickly and end up stalling.

[Image: giphy.gif]
20-10-2014, 08:01 PM
(20-10-2014 04:52 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 04:38 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  If anyone gets Ebola then it should be the person who created this poll

WHO: End the suffering of the Ebola crisis. Test and distribute homeopathy as quickly as possible to contain the outbreaks.

Then they can be treated with homoeopathy remedies while cuddling a plush toy ebola virus

[Image: gmeu-pd-0240_ebola_cluster.jpg]

You can buy soft (plush) toys of all kinds of microbes on that site:

http://www.giantmicrobes.com/uk/main/gia...-originals

I have no words

Come now; homoeopathy would be brilliant for those struck with Ebola.

They need all the fluids they can get, if I recall correctly.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
21-10-2014, 12:22 AM
(20-10-2014 07:51 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(20-10-2014 04:59 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Ebola only has an R0 (or infection rate) of 2.

Yep, that's what happens when you have a virus that's TOO quick at killing off its host. They tend to only be localized epidemics contained to either isolated communities or specific regions. They burn out their own fuel too quickly and end up stalling.

Something I learned the hard way in one game of Plague Inc.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
21-10-2014, 03:39 AM
I bought Plague Inc but it really annoyed me how mutations affect the whole world at once rather than start spreading slowly. I think the game would have been so much better if after they find the cure you still have a chance of mutating and surviving.

There's a hell of a lot of waiting with that game trying to get the last country (e.g. Greenland)
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
21-10-2014, 03:58 AM
(21-10-2014 03:39 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I bought Plague Inc but it really annoyed me how mutations affect the whole world at once rather than start spreading slowly. I think the game would have been so much better if after they find the cure you still have a chance of mutating and surviving.

There's a hell of a lot of waiting with that game trying to get the last country (e.g. Greenland)

Agreed.

FUCK GREENLAND

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
21-10-2014, 04:38 AM
(21-10-2014 03:58 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(21-10-2014 03:39 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I bought Plague Inc but it really annoyed me how mutations affect the whole world at once rather than start spreading slowly. I think the game would have been so much better if after they find the cure you still have a chance of mutating and surviving.

Agreed.

FUCK GREENLAND

Meanwhile, in Pandemic 2:
[Image: 1216437884096.jpg]

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
21-10-2014, 08:59 PM
(20-10-2014 01:18 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Dildo is very disappointed that all the people in Dallas who were quarantined, turned out with no disease. One thing less to bitch about. He *must* have prayed a lot. He did pray didn't he ? No ? (His faith in Jebus serves him so well, as we all know ... gives him GREAT confidence and trust and peace of mind). Weeping

Prayer is retarded. I see no reason to believe that God cares about us. In fact, I see evidence to the contrary.

Truth seeker.