Death
[Show Results]

Economic Collapse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2012, 03:31 AM
Economic Collapse
The world economic collapse is imminent:

It is Love the answer to confront the collapse?

Should the European citizens stop complaining?

Should we love the banks owners and work hard to happily pay all the money we owe them?
................................................................................​..
"For in one hour so great riches is come to nought. And every shipmaster, and all the company in ships, and sailors, and as many as trade by sea, stood afar off, And cried when they saw the smoke of her burning, saying, What city is like unto this great city! And they cast dust on their heads, and cried, weeping and wailing, saying, Alas, alas that great city, wherein were made rich all that had ships in the sea by reason of her costliness! for in one hour is she made desolate." Revelation 18:17

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2012, 03:53 AM
RE: Economic Collapse
*rolls eyes*

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
20-11-2012, 04:17 AM
Communist Revolution

Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes I and I's post
20-11-2012, 05:24 AM
Yeah I&I, because we need all need more North Korea's, China's and USSR's around the world, who cares about having information and uncensored capacity for gaining said when you can have state run re-education and prison camps.

But seriously, so long as the Asian market for coal and minerals stays strong, Australia has nothing to fear so I demand a:
"Laugh as Europe and America collapse in on themselves, in the unlikely event of total economic collapse." option!

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
20-11-2012, 05:28 AM
(20-11-2012 05:24 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yeah I&I, because we need all need more North Korea's, China's and USSR's around the world, who cares about having information and uncensored capacity for gaining said when you can have state run re-education and prison camps.

But seriously, so long as the Asian market for coal and minerals stays strong, Australia has nothing to fear so I demand a:
"Laugh as Europe and America collapse in on themselves, in the unlikely event of total economic collapse." option!
Do you think the problems of North Koreas economy is partly due to sanctions? Chinas economy is doing great, their people have health care a guaranteed job and a guaranteed place to stay, I know that sounds horrible to capitalists Rolleyes
20-11-2012, 05:39 AM
I also have great health care (though we do need more doctors here) and we have plenty of job opportunities, assuming that people get of their arses and earn qualifications, hell the government will pay to do so...

Also, living in a place like North Korea or China is not abhorrent to me because I am a capitalist, it is because I support basic human rights such as rights to information and the right to not be held in prison for no good reason. Also I like to be able to call Julia Gillard a lying, worthless slag without the worry of being imprisoned for it...

20-11-2012, 05:46 AM
(20-11-2012 05:39 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  I also have great health care (though we do need more doctors here) and we have plenty of job opportunities, assuming that people get of their arses and earn qualifications, hell the government will pay to do so...

Also, living in a place like North Korea or China is not abhorrent to me because I am a capitalist, it is because I support basic human rights such as rights to information and the right to not be held in prison for no good reason. Also I like to be able to call Julia Gillard a lying, worthless slag without the worry of being imprisoned for it...
anyone in china can call any leader those names, however it won't be printed for anyone to hear other than the people you are talking to.

In your country since it is so different, how do you spread your ideas to millions of people? You are a media mogul I assume?
20-11-2012, 06:06 AM
There isn't much point in spreading a truth or dissident opinion about a political leader if only those closely around you can see or hear...

If you are comparing my country to china, then yes the media is significantly different. If I do so wish, I can spread my ideas through any means available to me without the government interfering. (lets assume I own a newspaper; I can print whatever I please, within reason and circulate it.)

And I still demand my "Laugh as Europe and America collapse in on themselves, in the unlikely event of total economic collapse." voting option.

20-11-2012, 08:50 AM
(20-11-2012 06:06 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  There isn't much point in spreading a truth or dissident opinion about a political leader if only those closely around you can see or hear...

If you are comparing my country to china, then yes the media is significantly different. If I do so wish, I can spread my ideas through any means available to me without the government interfering. (lets assume I own a newspaper; I can print whatever I please, within reason and circulate it.)

And I still demand my "Laugh as Europe and America collapse in on themselves, in the unlikely event of total economic collapse." voting option.
If you can print and spread what you print to whoever you want to, that begs the question: are you a media mogul? If not, how do you spread what you printed to a large amount of people?

In my country (the U.S.) there is no right guaranteeing anyone that he or she can distribute any political ideas to any large audience, there is only the right to not be censored by the government in the event you are able to have the means and money disseminate ideas to a large audience, even this has many hurdles. The law here in my country does not make it illegal for a few pro-government corporations to own most of the media and censor people or fire people that don't say what the pro-government corporations like. You see, in my country the government doesn't need to censor, the corporations do the censoring and shaping of the media and this is all legal. The media that is owned by a few corporations that are pro-government that parrots the government view and does the censoring is what is known as "free press" in capitalist countries.
20-11-2012, 09:00 AM
(20-11-2012 05:28 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 05:24 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Yeah I&I, because we need all need more North Korea's, China's and USSR's around the world, who cares about having information and uncensored capacity for gaining said when you can have state run re-education and prison camps.

Do you think the problems of North Koreas economy is partly due to sanctions? Chinas economy is doing great, their people have health care a guaranteed job and a guaranteed place to stay, I know that sounds horrible to capitalists Rolleyes
The people in their cities have access to healthcare, good jobs, and a good place to stay. You are as uneducated as fuck. You make me sad. An 18 year old who has just entered college is more intelligent than you. Drinking Beverage

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab