Death
[Show Results]

Economic Collapse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-11-2012, 09:14 AM
RE: Economic Collapse
(20-11-2012 09:00 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 05:28 AM)I and I Wrote:  Do you think the problems of North Koreas economy is partly due to sanctions? Chinas economy is doing great, their people have health care a guaranteed job and a guaranteed place to stay, I know that sounds horrible to capitalists Rolleyes
The people in their cities have access to healthcare, good jobs, and a good place to stay. You are as uneducated as fuck. You make me sad. An 18 year old who has just entered college is more intelligent than you. Drinking Beverage
And you are the stupid fuck that can look at billions of starving people, billions of people living below the poverty line and call that a success. You are one uneducated stupid fuck
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-11-2012, 09:43 AM
(20-11-2012 09:14 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 09:00 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  The people in their cities have access to healthcare, good jobs, and a good place to stay. You are as uneducated as fuck. You make me sad. An 18 year old who has just entered college is more intelligent than you. Drinking Beverage
And you are the stupid fuck that can look at billions of starving people, billions of people living below the poverty line and call that a success. You are one uneducated stupid fuck
I look at foreign countries that have very little government, or Communist governments, that have very disgusting poverty rates. However, I see the Western and Westernized world, with its Capitalistic Free Market, and I see excellent standards of living. You are blind, ignorant, and sad.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
[+] 3 users Like Logica Humano's post
20-11-2012, 09:49 AM
(20-11-2012 09:43 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 09:14 AM)I and I Wrote:  And you are the stupid fuck that can look at billions of starving people, billions of people living below the poverty line and call that a success. You are one uneducated stupid fuck
I look at foreign countries that have very little government, or Communist governments, that have very disgusting poverty rates. However, I see the Western and Westernized world, with its Capitalistic Free Market, and I see excellent standards of living. You are blind, ignorant, and sad.
And this lifestyle is a result of capitalist exploitation of the third world. You are fucking dumb shit for not even knowing this.

Remember when you called capitalism a "free market" that is going on the hall of shame quotes, you really are stupid to call capitalism with all it's exploitation a "free market" do you even fucking read?
20-11-2012, 10:04 AM
(20-11-2012 09:49 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 09:43 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  I look at foreign countries that have very little government, or Communist governments, that have very disgusting poverty rates. However, I see the Western and Westernized world, with its Capitalistic Free Market, and I see excellent standards of living. You are blind, ignorant, and sad.
And this lifestyle is a result of capitalist exploitation of the third world. You are fucking dumb shit for not even knowing this.

Remember when you called capitalism a "free market" that is going on the hall of shame quotes, you really are stupid to call capitalism with all it's exploitation a "free market" do you even fucking read?
Excuse me, but prior to the abuse of your perfect utopia that is the People's Communist Republic of China, the Westernized world was still far better off than the third world nations, even during the U.S' isolationist periods. But, if you want to talk about the abuse of these third-world nations, could you please tell me what products you own are manufactured in third-world countries? Better yet, can you tell me how workers in the Gilded Age improved their conditions? Better yet, can you tell me how China's workers are actually finally doing what those in the Gilded Age did?

You, again, display your lack of knowledge as to what a free market economy is.

Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
20-11-2012, 10:09 AM
(20-11-2012 03:31 AM)Vijansu Wrote:  The world economic collapse is imminent:
No it is not.

Poonjab
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
20-11-2012, 07:03 PM
What Logica said.

Western countries have been better off even before globalization.

abuse of third world resources is only a recent thing and even then it's the reason why some countries are growing rapidly now.
Brazil is a great example. It exports minerals (iron? I can't remember) and stuff to western countries or other third world countries (that then make shit and sell to western countries) and it's fueling Brazils economy, which in turn improves living conditions for its citizens.

China is improving today because of free markets. It is able to sell it's goods over seas to places like the US.
Same with South Korea, it exports large amounts of consumer goods and the economy and hence way of life is greatly increasing.
South Korea's economy is now 30times!! the size of North Korea's. If North Korea and South Korea were to unify it would be like Japan unifying with China, it would a country to really watch (not that South Korea isn't already a country to watch).

BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) would not be the emerging powers today without free markets.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
21-11-2012, 01:10 AM
(20-11-2012 07:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What Logica said.

Western countries have been better off even before globalization.

abuse of third world resources is only a recent thing and even then it's the reason why some countries are growing rapidly now.
Brazil is a great example. It exports minerals (iron? I can't remember) and stuff to western countries or other third world countries (that then make shit and sell to western countries) and it's fueling Brazils economy, which in turn improves living conditions for its citizens.

China is improving today because of free markets. It is able to sell it's goods over seas to places like the US.
Same with South Korea, it exports large amounts of consumer goods and the economy and hence way of life is greatly increasing.
South Korea's economy is now 30times!! the size of North Korea's. If North Korea and South Korea were to unify it would be like Japan unifying with China, it would a country to really watch (not that South Korea isn't already a country to watch).

BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) would not be the emerging powers today without free markets.
Exploitation of countries for resources is NEW? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST TYPE?

Type that again so I can clearly read that bit about you spouting some serious dumb shit.

Is China a Capitalist government or communist government? you guys can't decide, it's successes you guys attribute to capitalism and it's downsides you guys attribute to communism, that is a rather handy inconsistent bullshit argument I must say.
21-11-2012, 01:17 AM
Capitalist historical revisionism is truly astonishing.

Example: you guys are trying to argue the most bullshit of all arguments: That colonial powers when they ceased to be colonial powers (1950's) somehow leveled the playing field and had ZERO bearing on modern day capitalism at all, adding to that bullshit argument is the idea that exploitation of resources ceased with colonialism.

Historical revisionism is truly entertaining.

Is there any successful capitalist nation that hasn't had centuries of mass murder and oppression to propel them to be successful capitalist countries and had an affect on their status today? Oh yeah that's right there is none.

The next argument you guys are going to make is "what happened back then has no bearing on what happened today" go ahead say it I dare you.
21-11-2012, 03:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPPUgykDc1g
Is this video a certanty?
21-11-2012, 03:13 AM
Think that if people in Greece and Spain Uses T-shirts saying "We love bankers", Will help to fix the situation faster?