Revolution
Death
[Show Results]

Economic Collapse

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-11-2012, 03:22 AM
RE: Economic Collapse
(21-11-2012 03:13 AM)Vijansu Wrote:  Think that if people in Greece and Spain Uses T-shirts saying "We love bankers", Will help to fix the situation faster?
Greece and Spain are capitalist fantasy lands according to some people here, any news that the economies there are tanking is all conspiracy theory according to the einsteins on this forum.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-11-2012, 08:06 AM
(21-11-2012 01:10 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(20-11-2012 07:03 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What Logica said.

Western countries have been better off even before globalization.

abuse of third world resources is only a recent thing and even then it's the reason why some countries are growing rapidly now.
Brazil is a great example. It exports minerals (iron? I can't remember) and stuff to western countries or other third world countries (that then make shit and sell to western countries) and it's fueling Brazils economy, which in turn improves living conditions for its citizens.

China is improving today because of free markets. It is able to sell it's goods over seas to places like the US.
Same with South Korea, it exports large amounts of consumer goods and the economy and hence way of life is greatly increasing.
South Korea's economy is now 30times!! the size of North Korea's. If North Korea and South Korea were to unify it would be like Japan unifying with China, it would a country to really watch (not that South Korea isn't already a country to watch).

BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) would not be the emerging powers today without free markets.
Exploitation of countries for resources is NEW? WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST TYPE?

Type that again so I can clearly read that bit about you spouting some serious dumb shit.

Is China a Capitalist government or communist government? you guys can't decide, it's successes you guys attribute to capitalism and it's downsides you guys attribute to communism, that is a rather handy inconsistent bullshit argument I must say.
Capitalism is an economic philosophy, not a governmental philosophy. If you want to complain about the ethics of the U.S government, you can complain about Democratic Republics.

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
27-11-2012, 08:28 AM
Wow I & I do you have Tourette's. I agree with you that capitalism may not be perfect but I don't agree that communism is better. But I hope we are allowed to disagree without having invective hurled at us.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Knowledge can be given, Understanding must be earned
[+] 1 user Likes Andrew_Njonjo's post
28-11-2012, 12:38 AM
(27-11-2012 08:28 AM)Andrew_Njonjo Wrote:  Wow I & I do you have Tourette's. I agree with you that capitalism may not be perfect but I don't agree that communism is better. But I hope we are allowed to disagree without having invective hurled at us.
Why is communism not a better system? I know that you will say what everyone else says, yet do you hold the same standards for capitalism that you hold for communism in your judgement of communism?
28-11-2012, 09:17 AM
(28-11-2012 12:38 AM)I and I Wrote:  
(27-11-2012 08:28 AM)Andrew_Njonjo Wrote:  Wow I & I do you have Tourette's. I agree with you that capitalism may not be perfect but I don't agree that communism is better. But I hope we are allowed to disagree without having invective hurled at us.
Why is communism not a better system? I know that you will say what everyone else says, yet do you hold the same standards for capitalism that you hold for communism in your judgement of communism?
God damn, you're so boring.
It's a pitty, you were fun for a while.
But like a bad Japanese cartoon you're yesterdays news.

When is the next crazy gonna arrive in the political sub-forum?
Erx! I want a new toy to play with!

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
28-11-2012, 09:22 AM
I'm going to sleep now, then I got university.

Come up with something fun will ya I&I?

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
28-11-2012, 10:07 AM
They should install a brand new world bank..... to ensure nothing like the 2008 crash never ever happens again Wink

You guys are arguing discussing which system we should use. Capitalism or communisim.

Why not put your knowledge together and devise a new system, something where everybody can benefit whilst still enjoying "freedom"

I dont think they will let the economy "crash" though (as its allready left the road and is in the ditch) im ok in the UK for a bit I think now they are doing the pension reforms... bit more money for the bond markets.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
28-11-2012, 10:09 AM
(28-11-2012 10:07 AM)bemore Wrote:  They should install a brand new world bank..... to ensure nothing like the 2008 crash never ever happens again Wink

You guys are arguing discussing which system we should use. Capitalism or communisim.

Why not put your knowledge together and devise a new system, something where everybody can benefit whilst still enjoying "freedom"

I dont think they will let the economy "crash" though (as its allready left the road and is in the ditch) im ok in the UK for a bit I think now they are doing the pension reforms... bit more money for the bond markets.

Who, precisely, is 'they'? Consider

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
28-11-2012, 10:16 AM
Our capitalist overlords, duh. You know, the corrupt capitalists who actively seek to fuck over everyone but themselves for some reason that has never been explained with a method of the same level of explanation.

All hail Them!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
28-11-2012, 10:34 AM
"They" meaning the whole economic system, money, institutions and people behind them.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.