Edit?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-06-2013, 09:01 AM
Edit?
Did the 'edit' button go away?

I saw one of my old threads & wanted to fix something I wrote, but couldn't find the edut button....

Huh

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-06-2013, 09:03 AM
RE: Edit?
Hey wait, the edit button shows up on this thread....so you can only edit a post once, I presume?

Drinking Beverage Grab a cuppa' joe; sit-n-read my blog for a spell: www.vaweber.wordpress.com
23-06-2013, 09:08 AM
(23-06-2013 09:03 AM)Percepticon Wrote:  Hey wait, the edit button shows up on this thread....so you can only edit a post once, I presume?

There's a time limit on editing.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
23-06-2013, 09:16 AM
Shithelllfuckdamn.

23-06-2013, 10:18 AM
Could be worth a try asking a mod make the edit if it's important to you.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
23-06-2013, 10:26 AM
It's important only in the event certain people from 'real life' were to stumble on here & browse....I was hoping to edit out some personal details on some of my posts that they might feel embarrassed about or have hurt feelings...but it's my own damn fault for not being more judicious in the first place....I don't deserve any special priveleges.

23-06-2013, 10:52 AM
(23-06-2013 10:26 AM)Percepticon Wrote:  It's important only in the event certain people from 'real life' were to stumble on here & browse....I was hoping to edit out some personal details on some of my posts that they might feel embarrassed about or have hurt feelings...but it's my own damn fault for not being more judicious in the first place....I don't deserve any special priveleges.

Then ask a mod....

There is a time limit on editing because some people would go back and edit their posts in a way that makes the entire thread nonsensical. You can raise havoc in a message board with that.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
23-06-2013, 11:19 AM
If you pm me a link to the threads and what you want removed i will happily do it for you.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 2 users Like FSM_scot's post
23-06-2013, 11:28 AM
Thanks Smile it'll take me a bit to get it to you--hard working off my cell phone & hardly ever at a computer.