Effect of weed?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
31-08-2017, 02:26 PM
Effect of weed?
What effect does smoking weed have on the human body?

If someone has a family history of heart related illnesses should they smoke weed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
31-08-2017, 03:08 PM
RE: Effect of weed?
https://www.drugabuse.gov/about-nida/nor...bidiol-cbd

Quote:In short, CBD appears to be a safe drug with no addictive effects, and the preliminary data suggest that it may have therapeutic value for a number of medical conditions.

I have never seen any mention of it being adverse to heart conditions or anything else. The above quote is just about CBD, but you will find it applies also to the other components when you do your research.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
31-08-2017, 03:19 PM
(31-08-2017 02:26 PM)Bae Con Sand Witch Wrote:  What effect does smoking weed have on the human body?

If someone has a family history of heart related illnesses should they smoke weed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not a doctor but I lie about being one on the Internet.

Sure, go ahead and smoke it.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
31-08-2017, 04:10 PM
Makes me laugh way too much.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
31-08-2017, 05:24 PM
(31-08-2017 04:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Makes me laugh way too much.

Not that there is anything wrong with that! Big Grin

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
31-08-2017, 05:38 PM
(31-08-2017 05:24 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 04:10 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  Makes me laugh way too much.

Not that there is anything wrong with that! Big Grin

There is when you are trying to not be caught lol

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post
01-09-2017, 02:01 AM
It varies depending on the "strain" you get, as some are more for chilling out, whilst others are for totally just turning you into a dribbling fool for a little bit.

There have been many medical studies that the lighter strains, used for medicinal purposes help with various issues including PTSD as well.

When life gives you lemons, just remember you are an....
(18-09-2017 09:47 AM)vahaaao Wrote:  Irresponsible bachelor daddy
01-09-2017, 02:09 AM
I think maybe do consult someone with medical knowledge regarding *smoking* it specifically. AFAIK the risk of smoking is less from the weed and more from the smoke, with the danger being possible cancer. I'm not aware of how it might relate to heart disease.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
01-09-2017, 04:44 AM
Brownies!!!!!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2017, 07:13 AM
(01-09-2017 02:09 AM)morondog Wrote:  I think maybe do consult someone with medical knowledge regarding *smoking* it specifically. AFAIK the risk of smoking is less from the weed and more from the smoke, with the danger being possible cancer. I'm not aware of how it might relate to heart disease.

Actually, from what I have read it's not cancer that connects to smoking cannabis, but emphysema. In the long run that is. All indicators point to cannabis being an anti cancer drug. Lots of research regarding that is in process.