Effect of weed?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-09-2017, 01:05 AM
RE: Effect of weed?
I can't smoke it as it gives me mind shattering migraines, some of the worst pain I've ever dealt with and I've been stabbed in the stomach. Same for my mum and my middle brother, however my youngest brother has a different dad and he can do it just fine. Go figure lol.

I got no problem with people smoking weed, even doing it around me (so long as it's not inside my house) and have been vocal in following Portugal and it's drug policies, as I feel prohibition has been proven idiotic enough times throughout history for the lesson to have outta sunk in by now. That said......if your one of the people were weed is like the only defining characteristic of your fuckin' personality we won't get along. People like that are tedious and obnoxious, in my opinion and I really can't stand them for the most part.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
02-09-2017, 07:34 AM
(01-09-2017 04:40 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Also what I've noticed as I've gotten older is I seem to give less and less of a shit about acquiring and retaining new memories. I got enough to deal with already. Big Grin

Well, good luck with that! I remember more and more stuff as I get older - situations and people and events from way back. It's all stored, it's just a matter of relevance and retrieval. But none is gone I find.

I remember the first things from when I was 3. I remember things from the times when I was a hippie and pumped full of drugs. I remember just about every word spoken with my husband from the years before he died.

My life used to be active and varied to an extreme (lots of travel and changes of types of work done), but now that I am old it is more serene and in the moment. I mostly observe nature now, and grow plants. I can tell you the history of each of 100+ plants I planted over the last decade.

I found that a more serene life leads to more memories, both old and new. It's all still stored, nothing is lost. Remembering something used to be just a matter of relevance, but now I sometimes just call it up for the heck of it. Ruminating my life, I guess you can call it.

That said, while high I am just in the here and now.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
02-09-2017, 08:17 AM
(31-08-2017 02:26 PM)Bae Con Sand Witch Wrote:  What effect does smoking weed have on the human body?

If someone has a family history of heart related illnesses should they smoke weed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

weed like all drugs is harmful for the body. it does more bad than good. its good effects are temporary.
[+] 1 user Likes prycejosh's post
02-09-2017, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2017 10:53 AM by adey67.)
(02-09-2017 08:17 AM)prycejosh Wrote:  
(31-08-2017 02:26 PM)Bae Con Sand Witch Wrote:  What effect does smoking weed have on the human body?

If someone has a family history of heart related illnesses should they smoke weed?

weed like all drugs is harmful for the body. it does more bad than good. its good effects are temporary.

I thought the same for ages until I learned for myself, the difference between you and I is that I'm perfectly willing to admit when I'm wrong and you as a religious troll are incapable of such an action you also know bugger all about pharmacology, most drugs have a finite effect and half life on and in the human body, go play with your christian bum chums and leave us alone you are an intellectually challenged god whore whose totally unaware of how to debate honestly and barely worth the bother.

Of course I as Satan or Jesus (no difference between the two really, Satan is probably more honest and decent though) know your thoughts, you are thinking and are currently now mentally masturbating and saying, "Ohh dear lord orgasmic Jesus I thank you for allowing me to be persecuted by these icky atheists for thy own sake, thank you for this blessing I take it as a symbol of your power... Also can I move our appointment for me giving you a blow job until Tuesday after I have personally serviced the entire heavenly host" Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like adey67's post
02-09-2017, 11:03 AM
Who the hell was dumb enough to give prycejosh a like ? I despair.
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
02-09-2017, 12:34 PM
(02-09-2017 08:17 AM)prycejosh Wrote:  

The thing that bothered me about "just say no" is why the fuck are there receptors in the brain? Like how you cannot really catch an "alien virus" unless life is sci-fi. Undecided

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-09-2017, 12:48 PM
(02-09-2017 12:34 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(02-09-2017 08:17 AM)prycejosh Wrote:  weed like all drugs is harmful for the body. it does more bad than good. its good effects are temporary.

The thing that bothered me about "just say no" is why the fuck are there receptors in the brain? Like how you cannot really catch an "alien virus" unless life is sci-fi. Undecided

Not just the brain, everywhere. And not just us, but sea squirts and nematodes and birds and reptiles and mammals and plants and just about every living thing except insects. Been with us for like 600 million years. It's more of a food stuff or staple if you been with it that long.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post