Egor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2013, 11:17 PM
RE: Egor
(16-04-2013 11:12 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 11:06 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Your mom won't let me.

Dammit, she found the gloryhole, didn't she?

Oooh my....you boys are naughty.

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2013, 11:19 PM
I just realized Egor is going to be reading this thread.

Egor, would you like to have a threesome with me and Erxy? Come on, it will be a nice stress reliever. Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
16-04-2013, 11:20 PM
(16-04-2013 10:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I tried to like him...

He doesn't like me.

He doesn't even like Kingschosen, and everyone likes him

- and he's a goddamn Christian to boot! You'd think Egor would at least have one thing in common with him on that!

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
16-04-2013, 11:26 PM

(16-04-2013 08:27 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  He hasn't broken any rules. Plus, I actually like the guy.

Thanks, Hughsie. Weeping
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2013, 11:32 PM

(16-04-2013 09:50 PM)evenheathen Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 09:25 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  Wanna ruffle his hair and give him a noogie?

I was thinking more like a swirly....but then I would definitely buy him a banana split and take him to skip rocks down by the river. Big Grin

I was about to fly off the handle on the noogie bit, but the second part would kind of make it worth putting up with. Yes

[Image: skipping-rocks.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like Egor's post
16-04-2013, 11:34 PM
(16-04-2013 11:19 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  I just realized Egor is going to be reading this thread.

Egor, would you like to have a threesome with me and Erxy? Come on, it will be a nice stress reliever. Big Grin

*snort*

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

16-04-2013, 11:35 PM

(16-04-2013 10:09 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Besides, I think it will be interesting to watch him either break down further, or 'ascend' to a better, saner and reasonable person.

I'm praying for the latter. Shocking

He doesn't like me.

I don't remember our history, but that's all in the past now. You start praying for people and writing a memoir that details all the Censored you went through in your religious journey, and you start developing a compassion for people.

It's called "Christ" and it makes one very strong in this world. Yes
16-04-2013, 11:37 PM
(16-04-2013 11:35 PM)Egor Wrote:  It's called "Christ" and it makes one very strong in this world. Yes

You know what else makes one strong? Oiled-up orgies. So you up for it? Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]
16-04-2013, 11:39 PM
(16-04-2013 11:35 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 10:09 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  Besides, I think it will be interesting to watch him either break down further, or 'ascend' to a better, saner and reasonable person.

I'm praying for the latter. Shocking

He doesn't like me.

I don't remember our history, but that's all in the past now. You start praying for people and writing a memoir that details all the Censored you went through in your religious journey, and you start developing a compassion for people.

It's called "Christ" and it makes one very strong in this world. Yes

OK, now I start understanding why Egor is not very liked.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
16-04-2013, 11:42 PM

(16-04-2013 10:42 PM)morondog Wrote:  He's just been here so long that banning him would feel like getting rid of an institution.

He can be *really* nasty, make no mistake. But he also fluctuates. A while back he suddenly seemed to get what a lot of us were saying, apologised for his previous behaviour, and turned into quite a fine human being. Even *Bucky Ball* was pretty keen on him, though he still remained a theist.

He'd got as far as deciding that since God was in everyone, no one had any obligation re worshiping him, and the best was for everyone to just do the best they can - pretty much practical humanism with a touch of mysticism thrown in, and then... he kinda... lost the thread. But he's been quite nice these past few weeks, so I'm hoping nice Egor is back.

I won't back off the truth, and I don't care how many people get offended by that. I'm not really swayed by public opinion about me. I can operate alone, because I'm never alone: My Father is always with me.

That being said, My rep has dropped three points in a day after praying for the people of Boston.

My advice? Don't like me too much; I'll only break your heart. Better to like Jesus--He's what we're all aiming for anyway. Angel