Egor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-04-2013, 11:51 PM
RE: Egor
(16-04-2013 11:39 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 11:35 PM)Egor Wrote:  I'm praying for the latter. Shocking

I don't remember our history, but that's all in the past now. You start praying for people and writing a memoir that details all the Censored you went through in your religious journey, and you start developing a compassion for people.

It's called "Christ" and it makes one very strong in this world. Yes

OK, now I start understanding why Egor is not very liked.

Yea I dunno what to think.

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2013, 11:57 PM

(16-04-2013 11:20 PM)Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 10:22 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I tried to like him...

He doesn't like me.

He doesn't even like Kingschosen, and everyone likes him

- and he's a goddamn Christian to boot! You'd think Egor would at least have one thing in common with him on that!

I like KC. Shocking

What? Because we fight like cats and dogs? That's nothing.

If he were hanging off a bridge, and only I was holding on to his wrist and there was no one else around, I would lift him up onto the bridge--not for love of humanity, not because it's the "right" thing to do, and not because I couldn't live with myself if I didn't. I would lift him up because he is KC. I love him and the Lord loves him.

Do you really think fighting over theological philosophy in a forum is going to change that?

You atheists...Dodgy
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2013, 12:01 AM

Y'all ought not give me a platform--Christ is taking over. Things are changing. I'm about to threaten your whole mindset. Then where will you be?

[Image: KickingAndScreamingFuller.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2013, 12:05 AM
We've been waiting for you to convert us for fucking ages. If you're gonna do it, cut the crap and do it, otherwise stfu.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
17-04-2013, 02:30 AM
(17-04-2013 12:01 AM)Egor Wrote:  Y'all ought not give me a platform--Christ is taking over. Things are changing. I'm about to threaten your whole mindset. Then where will you be?

Wild Egor used convert!
It doesn't effect foe atheist...

[Image: garbage-day-o.gif]
[+] 4 users Like ELK12695's post
17-04-2013, 03:57 AM
(17-04-2013 12:01 AM)Egor Wrote:  Y'all ought not give me a platform--Christ is taking over. Things are changing. I'm about to threaten your whole mindset. Then where will you be?

Blah, blah, blah. You've said the same kind of shit before. Still waiting. Drinking Beverage

Your insane ravings are unlikely to change my mind.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-04-2013, 04:20 AM
(16-04-2013 10:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  They're not going to ban him because you ask.
Past experience should have made that pretty clear.
If they didn't ban him when they had an ip match with another forum name, they're not going to ban him now because he ays a prayer.

There has never been an IP match that i'm aware of.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
17-04-2013, 05:11 AM (This post was last modified: 17-04-2013 05:34 AM by Bucky Ball.)

Be sure and let us know when that starts. If Jebus is gonna make us all like you, (into roaring screwed up fuck-heads), I guess I'll take a pass.
Will it be anything like when you "prophesied", and said you were "leaving until Easter", and it never happened ?
Lasted 1 day.
Oooooooh.
I'm so scared.
Maybe the Church of the Green Dick, (Ver-i-dick-anism) should emply a more skilled "prophet".
I hear Madame Zelda with her crystal ball has a few hours of down-time, once in a while.

(The thing is, you realize I hope he's wetting his pants with glee that people are actually talking again about the attention seeker.)

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating Yogi, CAAT-LY.
Assistant Manager, Vice Detection, Whoville : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

17-04-2013, 05:55 AM

Oh Egor................Sweet,sweet,sweet Egor............

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
17-04-2013, 06:24 AM
(16-04-2013 11:42 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 10:42 PM)morondog Wrote:  He's just been here so long that banning him would feel like getting rid of an institution.

He can be *really* nasty, make no mistake. But he also fluctuates. A while back he suddenly seemed to get what a lot of us were saying, apologised for his previous behaviour, and turned into quite a fine human being. Even *Bucky Ball* was pretty keen on him, though he still remained a theist.

He'd got as far as deciding that since God was in everyone, no one had any obligation re worshiping him, and the best was for everyone to just do the best they can - pretty much practical humanism with a touch of mysticism thrown in, and then... he kinda... lost the thread. But he's been quite nice these past few weeks, so I'm hoping nice Egor is back.

I won't back off the truth, and I don't care how many people get offended by that. I'm not really swayed by public opinion about me. I can operate alone, because I'm never alone: My Father is always with me.

That being said, My rep has dropped three points in a day after praying for the people of Boston.

My advice? Don't like me too much; I'll only break your heart. Better to like Jesus--He's what we're all aiming for anyway. Angel

Remember the old adage "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar"

My not-asked-for advice is err on the charming side vs the prick side going forward. I've found it impossible to get any message across if your audience perceives hostility. You gotta be intellectual about it as opposed to emotional.

We skeptics like intellectualism Thumbsup Oh and humor, we like humor too. Big Grin

"Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.” ~ Ambrose Bierce
“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man's reasoning powers are not above the monkey's." - Mark Twain in Eruption