Egor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2013, 07:02 AM
RE: Egor
Well, some of you haven't been here long enough, and others seem to have forgotten the purpose Egor stated for being here.

1. Christianity will be taken over by atheism

2. That will pave the way for a new religion, one that atheists will embrace

3. That religion is Veridicanism

The issues with this plan:

It will likely take longer than Egor will live before atheism is more common than Christianity

It is unlikely that atheists will embrace any religion - ever

The aggressive sales methods Egor either chose to use, or that are his nature, are very off-putting and will never work.

You don't convince people that your world view is better by insulting and cursing them.

But Egor will not give up. At times he will play the role of a person on the verge of becoming an atheist and be friendly. Then he will turn around and praise the Lord again and insult everyone who rejects his views. Ad infinitum.

It isn't going to work, Egor. You are wasting a huge part of your life, and let me tell you, life really is short. Time is a strange concept, and the younger you are, the longer it seems. The older you get, the faster it flies by.

Give up on the conversion ideas already, they will not ever work. Put your mind and tenacity towards a goal that can actually be accomplished. You and everyone else will feel a lot better.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
17-04-2013, 07:49 AM
I disagree. I'm old, and I just wanna end. And life is endless. Angry

Sux. Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
17-04-2013, 08:47 AM
(17-04-2013 12:01 AM)Egor Wrote:  I'm about to threaten your whole mindset.

Unless you take me up on my orgy offer, I don't see that happening anytime soon. Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
17-04-2013, 09:03 AM
(17-04-2013 07:49 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I disagree. I'm old, and I just wanna end. And life is endless. Angry

Sux. Big Grin

Stop watching the clock on your microwave. Microwave minutes are the longest.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
17-04-2013, 09:13 AM
(17-04-2013 09:03 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 07:49 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I disagree. I'm old, and I just wanna end. And life is endless. Angry

Sux. Big Grin

Stop watching the clock on your microwave. Microwave minutes are the longest.

It's that dang Gwynnie's fault. She's supposed to get all old and decrepit like me so we can be an item. And it ain't happening. Angry

17-04-2013, 09:51 AM
(17-04-2013 12:01 AM)Egor Wrote:  Y'all ought not give me a platform--Christ is taking over. Things are changing. I'm about to threaten your whole mindset. Then where will you be?

[Image: KickingAndScreamingFuller.jpg]

Sorry, but it was people like you, with your "anointed" and dogmatic "mindset", that helped deconvert me. That territory is thoroughly charted, and thus easily avoided by anyone with a smidgen of discernment and the ability to use a computer.

*That's* how thing are changing - the Internet has made it much easier to debunk your particular brand of wackiness because now the facts are just a mouse-click away. The platform you believe is converting us is actually showing how truly out of touch with reality you are.
[+] 1 user Likes Atheist_pilgrim's post
17-04-2013, 10:07 AM
(17-04-2013 09:51 AM)Atheist_pilgrim Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 12:01 AM)Egor Wrote:  Y'all ought not give me a platform--Christ is taking over. Things are changing. I'm about to threaten your whole mindset. Then where will you be?

[Image: KickingAndScreamingFuller.jpg]

Sorry, but it was people like you, with your "anointed" and dogmatic "mindset", that helped deconvert me. That territory is thoroughly charted, and thus easily avoided by anyone with a smidgen of discernment and the ability to use a computer.

*That's* how thing are changing - the Internet has made it much easier to debunk your particular brand of wackiness because now the facts are just a mouse-click away. The platform you believe is converting us is actually showing how truly out of touch with reality you are.

I don't know, man. There ain't really nobody like Egor. And!

That dang Internet is full of Gwynnies. I get less out of touch with reality along that vector. Especially when she's out promoting her shit and the dang nets are full of Gwynnie candids. Heart

17-04-2013, 11:54 AM

(17-04-2013 04:20 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 10:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  They're not going to ban him because you ask.
Past experience should have made that pretty clear.
If they didn't ban him when they had an ip match with another forum name, they're not going to ban him now because he ays a prayer.

There has never been an IP match that i'm aware of.

What is an IP match? Do you think I have sock puppets in here? No. I don't. I don't need them.
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2013, 12:08 PM

By the way, anyone and everyone. Check out my new blog...right down there...in my sig. Now, I will no longer be siphoning off members at the alarming rate I was from TTA into an alternate forum. No longer will I bruise my alma mater by competing with it.

Seriously though, it's up and running, and I'll post to it every day or every other day something like that. It's open to anonymous comments, and I think you're going to find the posts provocative and enlightening. I will post nothing in there that I post in here and vice versa, so there will be no competition.

Free speech in the comments? Yes, but I'm going to put up a disclaimer that I take no responsibility for what is said in the comments by visitors. I only stand by what I write. If someone posts blasphemous stuff in the comments, well that's just the internet for you. Obviously, I'll delete spam ads or illegal stuff. But I think I can tolerate free speech in the comments since I have control of the original posts.

Slowly but surely I'll start to deactivate the forum. Anyone who has donated for a yearly subscription, just e-mail me or PM me, and I'll refund it. (I already know who you are, so just tell me if you want your money back. If not, then God bless you for the donation to the Veridican Church.).

I'm excited about this new blog. I think it is the best way forward, and I got some very good advice in this forum when I asked for it. So, thank you all for that. By all means, come by and critique it: http://veridicanblog.com
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Egor's post
17-04-2013, 12:25 PM
(17-04-2013 12:08 PM)Egor Wrote:  Now, I will no longer be siphoning off members at the alarming rate I was from TTA into an alternate forum.

You're funny. Laughat