Egor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2013, 12:29 PM
RE: Egor
(17-04-2013 12:25 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 12:08 PM)Egor Wrote:  Now, I will no longer be siphoning off members at the alarming rate I was from TTA into an alternate forum.

You're funny. Laughat

I'm thinking there's more than one delusional person around here. Consider

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
17-04-2013, 12:35 PM
(17-04-2013 04:20 AM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(16-04-2013 10:59 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  They're not going to ban him because you ask.
Past experience should have made that pretty clear.
If they didn't ban him when they had an ip match with another forum name, they're not going to ban him now because he ays a prayer.

There has never been an IP match that i'm aware of.

Then you need to read the forum team matters section more closely.
Ask Chas.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
17-04-2013, 12:50 PM
(17-04-2013 12:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Then you need to read the forum team matters section more closely.
Ask Chas.

There was no matches it was a mistake. If there was one ego would have already been on the business end of my ban hammer.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
17-04-2013, 12:52 PM
(17-04-2013 12:50 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 12:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Then you need to read the forum team matters section more closely.
Ask Chas.

There was no matches it was a mistake. If there was one ego would have already been on the business end of my ban hammer.

I'm not gonna lie. I get a little horny when you talk that way.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
17-04-2013, 12:55 PM
Good thing I never said anything about gripping the shaft and swinging it around Drinking Beverage

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 3 users Like FSM_scot's post
17-04-2013, 12:56 PM
(17-04-2013 12:55 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Good thing I never said anything about gripping the shaft and swinging it around Drinking Beverage

Heart

~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
17-04-2013, 01:38 PM
Ask Chas.

I thought I had found a match, but I was mistaken.Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
17-04-2013, 01:48 PM
Well alright then. Carry on.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
17-04-2013, 04:05 PM

Ask Chas.

You're the only mod/admin/whatever that talks like that. I think if people demonstrate that they "need" to be in charge, they shouldn't be allowed to be in charge. I think you should be replaced, and I think you should take lessons from the other forum leaders in here--past and present.

But that's me.
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2013, 04:12 PM

(17-04-2013 01:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 12:50 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  There was no matches it was a mistake. If there was one ego would have already been on the business end of my ban hammer.

I thought I had found a match, but I was mistaken.Drinking Beverage

They--not you anymore--but they don't need a reason to ban me. They don't have to find a sock puppet, they could just do it and they would have the support of most of the forum. I don't need a sock puppet because I don't "need" to be in here. Besides, I'm the institution of Egor, why would I ever want to be anyone else?

Almost every other place bans me eventually. I think they're stupid for doing so, because I prevent boredom in the forums where I participate--but that's their choice. There's another up and coming group, "Christians and Atheists" which also has a very tolerant moderation policy. The number one reason I'm not more involved there is because I'm in here. So, if you ban me, I don't care. I move on to that group.

I think all this deep desire to have me banned shows incredible weakness on your part, and on the part of FSM-Scot. It makes you look like whimps who can't stand up for yourselves. I'm one person; you have all the backing of your friends in here and yet you want me banned. What is it like to live that weak? I'd hate it.

But then, I'm not an atheist, am I?
Quote this message in a reply