Egor

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-04-2013, 04:23 PM
RE: Egor
(17-04-2013 04:12 PM)Egor Wrote:  It makes you look like whimps who can't stand up for yourselves. I'm one person; you have all the backing of your friends in here and yet you want me banned. What is it like to live that weak? I'd hate it.

"Good... I can feel your anger... Your hatred has made you powerful, strike me down with all your hatred and your journey against the heretics will be COMPLETE!"

(17-04-2013 04:12 PM)Egor Wrote:  But then, I'm not an atheist, am I?

[Image: 1378499-001966_link_mah_boi_by_zephyrcape.jpg]
OAH!

[Image: 9f6.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes ELK12695's post
17-04-2013, 04:38 PM
(17-04-2013 04:12 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 01:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  I thought I had found a match, but I was mistaken.Drinking Beverage

They--not you anymore--but they don't need a reason to ban me. They don't have to find a sock puppet, they could just do it and they would have the support of most of the forum. I don't need a sock puppet because I don't "need" to be in here. Besides, I'm the institution of Egor, why would I ever want to be anyone else?

Almost every other place bans me eventually. I think they're stupid for doing so, because I prevent boredom in the forums where I participate--but that's their choice. There's another up and coming group, "Christians and Atheists" which also has a very tolerant moderation policy. The number one reason I'm not more involved there is because I'm in here. So, if you ban me, I don't care. I move on to that group.

I think all this deep desire to have me banned shows incredible weakness on your part, and on the part of FSM-Scot. It makes you look like whimps who can't stand up for yourselves. I'm one person; you have all the backing of your friends in here and yet you want me banned. What is it like to live that weak? I'd hate it.

But then, I'm not an atheist, am I?

Hi there, we haven't had much direct interaction so first off let me introduce myself, I'm relatively new to the forum here but have found it to be a very interesting place with a wide range of ideas. Most of the posters in this thread say they would prefer you not be banned. I count myself among them because you are right. Banning you simply because you do not agree with the majority is weakness. I can't say that I agree with everything you say but I will stand up for your right to say it.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
17-04-2013, 05:10 PM
(17-04-2013 04:05 PM)Egor Wrote:  You're the only mod/admin/whatever that talks like that. I think if people demonstrate that they "need" to be in charge, they shouldn't be allowed to be in charge. I think you should be replaced, and I think you should take lessons from the other forum leaders in here--past and present.

But that's me.

Apparently you are unfamiliar with humour. So I'll explain something to you. unless there's a rule violation we mods and admins are just regular users, There is no need to display any power from anyone here. I know that's hard for you to grasp since you go on your little boner inducing power trips on your own forum over people being blasphemous. But hey what do I know it's not like I give people a fair chance before banning them or anything. Drinking Beverage

The previous admins offered me the role because they felt I was suited to it. You don't get a say in who runs the forum.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 4 users Like FSM_scot's post
17-04-2013, 05:16 PM
"It makes you look like whimps who can't stand up for yourselves"

Any one else read this like stewie from family guy saying cool whip?

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
17-04-2013, 05:52 PM
(17-04-2013 01:38 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(17-04-2013 12:50 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  There was no matches it was a mistake. If there was one ego would have already been on the business end of my ban hammer.

I thought I had found a match, but I was mistaken.Drinking Beverage

I found a match...
Yer face and my butt.
Dodgy

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 3 users Like Erxomai's post
17-04-2013, 05:55 PM
(17-04-2013 05:10 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  The previous admins offered me the role because they felt I was suited to it. You don't get a say in who runs the forum.

Those fuckin' bozos really blew it. Drinking Beverage

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
17-04-2013, 06:20 PM
Egor
I still feel I don't know Egor very well, but I suppose I could say the same for all here. Still enjoying getting to know you all (no singing!).

But, by my observations, there have been a few moments when Ed's entire demeanor seems to transform. It's in these moments of darkness when I believe I can see evidence of deep trauma within Ed. Perhaps these are the roots of his belief? I can't say.

Has anyone else noticed anything like that?

Ed, has this already been brought up in another thread and discussed in detail? Have you gone over some of the more terrible experiences of your life elsewhere here? If so, please direct me thence. I'd like to know more about the real you.
[+] 1 user Likes Cardinal Smurf's post
17-04-2013, 06:44 PM

(17-04-2013 04:23 PM)ELK12695 Wrote:  "Good... I can feel your anger... Your hatred has made you powerful, strike me down with all your hatred and your journey against the heretics will be COMPLETE!"

If you think that's anger--stick around a while. Sleepy
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Egor's post
17-04-2013, 07:05 PM

(17-04-2013 04:38 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Hi there, we haven't had much direct interaction so first off let me introduce myself, I'm relatively new to the forum here but have found it to be a very interesting place with a wide range of ideas. Most of the posters in this thread say they would prefer you not be banned. I count myself among them because you are right. Banning you simply because you do not agree with the majority is weakness. I can't say that I agree with everything you say but I will stand up for your right to say it.

In that case, I'll remove you from the "Weakest People I've Ever Met" list. Congrats. Smartass

(17-04-2013 06:20 PM)Cardinal Smurf Wrote:  Ed, has this already been brought up in another thread and discussed in detail? Have you gone over some of the more terrible experiences of your life elsewhere here? If so, please direct me thence. I'd like to know more about the real you.

Actually (glad you brought it up), I am currently composing a memoir of exactly how I got to believe what I believe (i.e., that I am Christ, that I have the authority to edit the Bible, that I talk to God and He talks to me, that I am a prophet born to introduce a new Christianity for the Generation of humankind that began at the end of WWII). And in that memoir I start with a lot of early trauma--a lot of physical abuse at the hands of Christians, Cro-Magnon Christians, as I now refer to them. As I got older I started fighting back, and that's when the adventures really began.

I'm not saying I didn't survive, but in writing this memoir, I have brought up all the fears and pain I experienced--I was always afraid back then, always. But what glory in the end!

This guy feels my pain:

When the memoir is available, I'll be announcing it everywhere; you'll know it if you're in this forum or frequent my blog. I'm thinking six months from now, because it's rocking along pretty well.

Can I talk about this in here? Oh...yeah, I can talk about my underwear in here, the title of the thread is after all,

Egor
Banana_zorro
Quote this message in a reply
17-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Just checked out Ed's website. Ok I get it. He's convinced he's going to defeat Atheism "one mind at a time".

Well don't hold your breath, Ed.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade