Egor: About Veridicanism and its view of God

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-03-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: Egor: About Veridicanism and its view of God
(03-03-2012 05:58 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(03-03-2012 05:23 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Then you gotta check out Dagoba. Big Grin

Oh my!

Quote:Dagoba's award-winning chocolate collection includes 17 bars made from sustainably grown, organic cacao, otherwise known as food of the gods.

Now I will really fry in hell, eating the food of the gods!

Something like that. Wink

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2012, 11:15 PM

(03-03-2012 07:01 AM)Egor Wrote:  All that needs to be known is how an independent soul can come from a monistic God. It's my Higgs boson, if you will.

Breakthrough! Idea
Quote this message in a reply
03-03-2012, 11:20 PM
(03-03-2012 11:15 PM)Egor Wrote:  
(03-03-2012 07:01 AM)Egor Wrote:  All that needs to be known is how an independent soul can come from a monistic God. It's my Higgs boson, if you will.

Breakthrough! Idea

Gesundheit.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
07-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Not having read though all of this waffle, it is after all available on many different forums, would anyone mind me asking the following:

Dear Eddy baby
What is it you are afraid to discuss hmmm. ??
What is it that your afraid to open up to.... ?
What is it about your existence that troubles you so much, that you have to make things up in order to feel viable as a person ????

What is it that drives your inability to see yourself as merely another aspect of the normal human condition. ?

Why do you feel the need to be so much more important and relevant than the rest of us mere mortals. ??

Because, from what you have shown..... you have nothing to offer that is of any relevance to me, my species and human kind ?

Sorry for the interruption...... please do carry on enabling the sad delusional, potential sniper tower tenant.

BTW Eddies flavour of snake oil does seem to have the faint aroma of almonds
[+] 1 user Likes Sol's post
07-03-2012, 01:21 PM
(07-03-2012 12:38 PM)Sol Wrote:  Sorry for the interruption...... please do carry on enabling the sad delusional, potential sniper tower tenant.

You're after all so intelligent that you could never know the maze that some of us have had to walk.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
07-03-2012, 01:26 PM
(07-03-2012 12:38 PM)Sol Wrote:  Not having read though all of this waffle,

Then you aren't qualified to ridicule Egor.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
07-03-2012, 01:28 PM
My biggest question to Egor (maybe he already answered this and I missed it) is what argument or arguments had the most impact on you realizing that Christianity was indefensible?
07-03-2012, 02:16 PM
(07-03-2012 01:21 PM)morondog Wrote:  You're after all so intelligent that you could never know the maze that some of us have had to walk.

Unfortunately my intelligence doesn't extend to understanding the point your trying to make.... are you saying that some of you are walking through an intellectual maze with eddy...... really ? intellectual ?

(07-03-2012 01:26 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Then you aren't qualified to ridicule Egor.

Did you not perhaps read the following--- "it is after all available on many different forums"
I am familiar with edd's snake oil selling technique, and I am not ridiculing smeg edd, I am merely asking questions.
Is that wrong of me. ?
[+] 1 user Likes Sol's post
07-03-2012, 02:28 PM
(07-03-2012 02:16 PM)Sol Wrote:  Unfortunately my intelligence doesn't extend to understanding the point your trying to make.... are you saying that some of you are walking through an intellectual maze with eddy...... really ? intellectual ?

You're obviously deliberately trying to start something here with your taunting. Don't try and pretend otherwise. Seriously, why does it matter to you that I and others have a discussion with Egor? Yes, he was a pretty awful troll but he's been pretty OK recently and he's actually changed his views - not so fundamentalist now, in fact fairly radical by Christian standards. I find that interesting. You... why am I letting you get to me. Go ahead and sneer all you want.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
07-03-2012, 02:38 PM
(07-03-2012 02:16 PM)Sol Wrote:  I am familiar with edd's snake oil selling technique, and I am not ridiculing smeg edd, I am merely asking questions.
Is that wrong of me. ?

It's not the asking questions that's the problem. It's that you want to snipe at everyone else in the conversation too.

(07-03-2012 12:38 PM)Sol Wrote:  Sorry for the interruption...... please do carry on enabling the sad delusional, potential sniper tower tenant.

No one here agrees with Egor or buys his flavor of Kool-Aid. So why do you think it's not OK for anyone to ask questions and have a conversation?

I've mocked his BS before, and will continue to do so, to some degree- but there's no need to take pot-shots at others asking questions- especially when you have questions yourself. Your questions are legitimate, just like everyone's are.

This thread is an extension of the few other threads where we've asked questions and been collectively bewildered by the change of tune from Egor. Does it really matter to you if anyone else cares to pick his brain about it?
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post