Egor's Proof of God

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
22-12-2011, 01:16 PM
RE: Egor's Proof of God
(22-12-2011 01:09 PM)ddrew Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 01:06 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 01:04 PM)ddrew Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 12:58 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Hmmm...

Apparently, Egor's legit.

Alright! That's it.... *holds King at gunpoint and tosses him some speedos*
"Speedos!! Put them on bitch! You and me going to dance!"

Brokeback Mountain type of dance?

eww...

Don't blame me...

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2011, 01:18 PM
I just read the OP's welcome topic.....I understand now...yeah yeah I know keep with the program...

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Clint Barnett's post
22-12-2011, 01:20 PM
In all honesty, I should have derailed the topic on the first page.

Sorry for being a failure, guys. I'll try harder in the future.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 8 users Like kingschosen's post
22-12-2011, 02:24 PM
(22-12-2011 12:56 PM)ddrew Wrote:  Even though this tread has become a train wreck.

(In hushed tones)

No.

No we don't say that name around here anymore. Not since the long ago times have we used that name. Such terrible, terrible memories. We barely made it out of there unclassified.

(Breaks down and begins to weep)

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 9 users Like Buddy Christ's post
22-12-2011, 05:00 PM
(22-12-2011 01:20 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  In all honesty, I should have derailed the topic on the first page.

Sorry for being a failure, guys. I'll try harder in the future.

Damn you Kingschosen, me and Hamata are on the verge of the most epic battle TTA has ever seen and you're here playing 20 questions! Get back to your story Big Grin!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
22-12-2011, 05:49 PM
(22-12-2011 02:24 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 12:56 PM)ddrew Wrote:  Even though this tread has become a train wreck.

(In hushed tones)

No.

No we don't say that name around here anymore. Not since the long ago times have we used that name. Such terrible, terrible memories. We barely made it out of there unclassified.

at first i didn't understand what the hell you were talking about.... then i understood.. apparently trainwreck is the name of a previous troll... hrmm.. i'll have to look up the posts.. dig into the past..

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
22-12-2011, 07:33 PM
(22-12-2011 05:49 PM)ddrew Wrote:  

(In hushed tones)

No.

at first i didn't understand what the hell you were talking about.... then i understood.. apparently trainwreck is the name of a previous troll... hrmm.. i'll have to look up the posts.. dig into the past..

Did you not pick up on the whole "He who must not be named" part? Only a drunk would ever so casually utter the name of Lord TrainWreck. .... ah, shit.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
22-12-2011, 07:38 PM
(22-12-2011 07:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 05:49 PM)ddrew Wrote:  

(In hushed tones)

No.

Did you not pick up on the whole "He who must not be named" part? Only a drunk would ever so casually utter the name of Lord TrainWreck. .... ah, shit.

leave it to a drunk huh... *sigh* .. oh and i found some old threads with that train guy.. and well i didn't get far... I now understand why BC smells like sour milk.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 2 users Like ddrew's post
22-12-2011, 08:05 PM (This post was last modified: 22-12-2011 08:08 PM by Erxomai.)
(22-12-2011 01:09 PM)ddrew Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 01:06 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 01:04 PM)ddrew Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 12:58 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  Hmmm...

Apparently, Egor's legit.

Alright! That's it.... *holds King at gunpoint and tosses him some speedos*
"Speedos!! Put them on bitch! You and me going to dance!"

Brokeback Mountain type of dance?

eww...

Wow, twice in one day, KC. Mission Accomplished indeed.

If I might be so bold to suggest:

Perhaps in the future we should all make a TTA Pact that we all agree to ignore these sorts of threads since they always end up being unproductive, at least until they reach about page 12 or 13 or so.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
22-12-2011, 10:58 PM
(22-12-2011 08:05 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Perhaps in the future we should all make a TTA Pact that we all agree to ignore these sorts of threads since they always end up being unproductive, at least until they reach about page 12 or 13 or so.

The problem is this: we identified him as a suspected troll fairly early, but he was initially quite polite. We all tried to give him the benefit of the doubt, because a lot of us can remember a time when we were that certain of ourselves, that cocky. I don't think it's really possible to ignore these types of threads without eventually excluding a section of the community. For example, when KC first pitched up I seem to remember we had a right go at him (in the Calvinism thread) - if we hadn't persevered a bit, given him the opportunity to express himself and to establish that while crazy, he's not a douche, a valuable member of the community would have been lost...

And even after he started with the insults... we can forgive a few in the spirit of being nice to each other... it still took a while for me to be convinced that he's irredeemably a troll. I don't like the idea of a pact like this...
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post