Egor's Proof of God

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
23-12-2011, 10:47 AM
RE: Egor's Proof of God
hahaha, well thanks, guys. But yeah, you have to give people a chance; however, once they prove they're useless... well... yeah.

Anyhoo, I'll get back to my normal posting habits after the holidays. Brother's in town and stuff.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
23-12-2011, 11:47 AM (This post was last modified: 23-12-2011 11:53 AM by kim.)
Hmm. I went to his "blog". Read a few things. Seems he's only had that blog since November of this year. A month in the limelight and he's already exposed himself. And I do mean exposed.

I see BIG EGO ... which causes me to suspect ... uhm ...
teeni ... peeni

Dodgy Sorry, but with his demeanor, it does appear obvious. So, for that I'm willing to cut him a bit of slack ... that and ... EdEgor seems to have a lot more time on his hands since November. What happened in November, did Ewok lose a job? They kick you out of Sunday school for excessive nastiness? Were you popped into prison for using those expert Taekwondo moves on a poor, unsuspecting, homeless atheist? (no offense Ddrew :blushSmile

A bully is a bully... is a troll ... is a ... human ... who has become the animal he fears.

That said:
Egor ... I don't think you should leave this forum. Maybe this is THE year for you... maybe you are meant to learn things about people and about yourself. Maybe, if you can step into this forum laying aside your hatred, one day you might find yourself leaving here and forgetting to pick it up. I know the world will be much better off without one more person carrying around so much hate. No one needs hate. One needs understanding.
I care nothing about your beliefs, yet I understand them. I understand you need your beliefs and are willing to fight about them. Notice I said "about", rather than "for" them, for you do not make a convincing defender of anything. Your tools and skills are ignorant and crude and are no match for an experienced, knowledgeable opponent. There is no shame in ignorance, only shame for keeping ignorance.
Suppose I were a King and I wanted to send a knight to represent me -as if I were doing the fighting? Isn't this your belief? Do you not consider yourself a crusader? Think very carefully about this. Would you really want to do your king such disservice -to do battle unprepared- in his name? Learn who you are and maybe you will better know your God.
One can not fight what one does not know.

Shy I say stick around Egor. Learn some things. Learn one thing. All the world is a stage and you are only now a soldier
Full of strange oaths and bearded like the pard,
Jealous in honour, sudden and quick in quarrel,
Seeking the bubble reputation
Even in the cannon's mouth.

Dodgy apology for the teenipeeni allusion.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
23-12-2011, 11:51 AM
(23-12-2011 11:47 AM)kim Wrote:  Dodgy apology for the teenipeeni allusion.

Darn, Kim, you apologized for my favorite part of your post. Big Grin

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
23-12-2011, 12:06 PM
I truly admire your optimism and hope.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-12-2011, 12:13 PM
(23-12-2011 12:06 PM)Chas Wrote:  I truly admire your optimism and hope.

By this do you mean you admire the hope that he doesn't really have a teeni peeni?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
23-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Ehhhhhhh, so the mod squad (that sounds so gay) and admins have been talking. We (all of us atheists) need to be careful with how we respond to what we perceive as "trolls." I mean... 16 pages responding to someone who made about 4 posts? Which side of this is doing the "trolling?" And now we're talking about his genital size? Egor isn't even a troll. We just chose to utilize that word so we could justify our vilification of him. Yes I know most of you were pissed after he claimed that he "handed your ass to you," but that was like 847 posts ago. Let it go.

I'm not saying don't blast people who deserve it and criticize the hell out of their hole-filled logic. I'm just saying... we need to try to be the decent ones in future situations like this. Thanks all.

...plus according to Egor, if you ignore him he will cease to exist. So you're doing it all wrong anyways.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 5 users Like Buddy Christ's post
23-12-2011, 01:50 PM
(23-12-2011 01:46 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  ...plus according to Egor, if you ignore him he will cease to exist. So you're doing it all wrong anyways.

All right, everyone! At 20:00 UTC we put our hands over our eyes and Egor will go "Poof!".

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like Chas's post
23-12-2011, 02:26 PM
Huh genital size?

Confused and I felt bad for the pin head allusion.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
23-12-2011, 03:40 PM
(23-12-2011 01:46 PM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Egor isn't even a troll.

'Scuse me BC I beg to differ. He showed no intention of learning anything. All he came here to do was cause shit. And with all the bullshit he talked, *we're* the ones who vilified him?
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
23-12-2011, 04:10 PM
(23-12-2011 09:44 AM)robotworld Wrote:  Otherwise...
[Image: AbandonThread.gif]

I would just like to say, I absolutely love this. *takes advice and abandons thread*

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."
- Christopher Hitchens
[+] 2 users Like kylestyle's post