Egor's Proof of God

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
24-12-2011, 09:29 AM
RE: Egor's Proof of God
(24-12-2011 09:24 AM)Sharks9 Wrote:  
(24-12-2011 09:18 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(24-12-2011 09:10 AM)Sharks9 Wrote:  Unfortunately, I'm a Colts fan. Number one draft pick here we come! Hahaha hopefully I can make it that far! That's a long ways away though.

Do you think the Colts should take Andrew Luck and either trade Peyton or give him 1 year to get the Heir Apparent ready?

Definitely give him a year with Peyton, it's not like they'll make the playoffs next year so might as well take time developing him. Plus that gives us a chance at another high draft pick next year as well.

I'm actually pissed at the Colts and think they have done this on purpose, knowing they'll have back to back all-time great Franchise QB's. The thing I don't get, in what little I've watched them this year, is how bad they are without Peyton. How does his absence make the defense suck so much too? It's a damn conspiracy I tell ya!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2011, 09:32 AM
(24-12-2011 09:29 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(24-12-2011 09:24 AM)Sharks9 Wrote:  Definitely give him a year with Peyton, it's not like they'll make the playoffs next year so might as well take time developing him. Plus that gives us a chance at another high draft pick next year as well.

I'm actually pissed at the Colts and think they have done this on purpose, knowing they'll have back to back all-time great Franchise QB's. The thing I don't get, in what little I've watched them this year, is how bad they are without Peyton. How does his absence make the defense suck so much too? It's a damn conspiracy I tell ya!

Haha that sounds like quite a conspiracy! But they've had lots of injuries other than Peyton Manning so I think that definitely factored into it.

James 1:27
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world"

"Atheists express their rage against God although in their view He does not exist." C.S. Lewis
[+] 1 user Likes Sharks9's post
24-12-2011, 11:41 AM
THIS FUCKER!!! Oh how I would love to sit down and have a nice long talk with this guy face to face. Without any fighting, I not like you guys. Smile But seriously, thank you for answering my whole letter, but you contradict yourself. On your blog you clearly state that you HATE atheists and that means me, but in your response you say you love as Christ has told you to. YOU LIE, YOU LIE, YOU LIE. You hate me, you hate people who know how to think like me, you can't stand that people like me exist, if you could, you would strangle me in the street. The ONLY way you don't do that is because of the Bible, not because you have moral, but because you follow the Law. I HAVE moral, I do not follow the Law, I know the difference between right and wrong and no one need to tell me this, or I do not need to read it in a book. You jerk, you do not even know what USA stands for, when you think like that about your country, shame on you, SHAME ON YOU, you should be trailed for treason!! Smile

I'm just exaggerating, but only a bit, you really are a very disturbed individual, you have too much hate inside, you direct your energy to meaningless things and you are pretty delusional in most of your views. I'm sorry, but do try and have a talk to some psychiatrist, you need help, and praying will not help you, it will only make you even more delusional.

Thanx for showing us how terrible can a person that calls himself a Christian get. Mighty fine of you, really hateful, racist and Nazi of you.

The worst thing you said is that Christians are worth more than the rest of us. That is the most un-Bible thing I have ever heard anyone ever said. And I keep track of these crazy Christian fundamentalists. Do you know that that was the very same thing that Hitler meant when he tried to create a Master Race? So you act the same way as Hitler, with your hate and your superiority...

Peace brother.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
24-12-2011, 11:49 AM
I am 18 billion years old. I existed as an ultimate consciousness for much longer, but I was bored. I use my incredible powers to make a guy to make stuff for me so I'm no longer bored. He made the universe and the earth and the animals and mankind and other things. I reincarnate myself all the time, so I can observe the life of mortal things. Follow me, believe in me, don't think, just listen and understand.
(I don't have to prove anything, the burden of proof is on anybody who dares question me!)

[Image: cults.jpg]

"You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger.” -Siddhārtha Gautama
"I have just three things to teach: simplicity, patience, compassion. These three are your greatest treasures.” -Lao Tzu
"...thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself..." -Jesus
[+] 4 users Like Thinking about Myths's post
24-12-2011, 02:12 PM
Egor,

I totally disagree with practically every point you make, and you still haven't answered my question. But do you know what, I actually have a decent amount of respect for you. You have your beliefs, which I think are ludicrous, but you stick to them as best you can and I don't feel any vitriol in your posts which is nice considering the Christian attitudes I usually encounter on here.

Everyone Else,

I agree with BC, I think it's kinda hypocritical to spend 19 pages ridiculing someone and then accuse them of trolling.

To be honest, how different is Egor to most of us? He's set firmly in his beliefs but is trying to debate calmly and civilly. Only difference is that his beliefs are wildly different to ours.

Also I know several members of this forum have complained before that when they go onto Christian forums they try and calmly debate but are just ridiculed/banned. Please don't let us turn into that sort of forum, we are all better than that.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
24-12-2011, 02:21 PM
(24-12-2011 02:12 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  To be honest, how different is Egor to most of us? He's set firmly in his beliefs but is trying to debate calmly and civilly.

I have to disagree with you, my friend. I'd like to see your evidence for his calm and civility.

I present to you KC and Sharks9 as Christians who are calm and civil and I don't think you see this forum treating them as anything, but friends we disagree with.

This particular person is simply being treated in kind as the way he treats others.

As to this thread, it was declared dead a long time ago and now is just a fun place to play darts over a few beers.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
24-12-2011, 02:27 PM
(24-12-2011 02:21 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I have to disagree with you, my friend. I'd like to see your evidence for his calm and civility.

I present to you KC and Sharks9 as Christians who are calm and civil and I don't think you see this forum treating them as anything, but friends we disagree with.

This particular person is simply being treated in kind as the way he treats others.

As to this thread, it was declared dead a long time ago and now is just a fun place to play darts over a few beers.

KC and Sharks both come across as very moderate Christians, Egor is a more conservative Christian. The only difference I see is that KC and Sharks have beliefs that are far closer to our viewpoint than Egor.

My evidence for calmness and civility is that there were insinuations made about his manhood, his thread was turned into a game of twenty questions and he was generally ridiculed yet he continued to try and debate and wasn't abusive in any way. If I had that happen to me on a Christian forum I wouldn't have been nearly as mature about it.

Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
24-12-2011, 02:32 PM
(24-12-2011 02:12 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Egor,

I totally disagree with practically every point you make, and you still haven't answered my question. But do you know what, I actually have a decent amount of respect for you. You have your beliefs, which I think are ludicrous, but you stick to them as best you can and I don't feel any vitriol in your posts which is nice considering the Christian attitudes I usually encounter on here.

To be honest, how different is Egor to most of us? He's set firmly in his beliefs but is trying to debate calmly and civilly. Only difference is that his beliefs are wildly different to ours.

Huh

Hughsie. Jesus. Have you read the thread? Go look at his posts and tell me they were made all in a nice spirit of trying to tell us gently and with love that we're all going to hell. He's an arrogant prick with an ego the size of a city.
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
24-12-2011, 02:33 PM
(24-12-2011 02:27 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(24-12-2011 02:21 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  I have to disagree with you, my friend. I'd like to see your evidence for his calm and civility.

KC and Sharks both come across as very moderate Christians, Egor is a more conservative Christian. The only difference I see is that KC and Sharks have beliefs that are far closer to our viewpoint than Egor.

My evidence for calmness and civility is that there were insinuations made about his manhood, his thread was turned into a game of twenty questions and he was generally ridiculed yet he continued to try and debate and wasn't abusive in any way. If I had that happen to me on a Christian forum I wouldn't have been nearly as mature about it.

Fair enough.

I still think that someone who comes in saying he hates atheists and will hand out asses BEFORE any other ad hominen attacks were made is not a civil person, nor deserving of it in return.

But your point is well taken and I'll bow out of this thread.

~Izel
24-12-2011, 02:36 PM
(24-12-2011 02:32 PM)morondog Wrote:  Huh

Hughsie. Jesus. Have you read the thread? Go look at his posts and tell me they were made all in a nice spirit of trying to tell us gently and with love that we're all going to hell. He's an arrogant prick with an ego the size of a city.

I know he said we were all going to burn in hell and I have no problem with him saying it.

According to his beliefs we are, as far as he's concerned he's just stating a fact. He didn't seem to be getting any pleasure from it.

For a Christian it would be horrible to think that they may not exist after death as opposed to ending up in heaven, but would you condemn an atheist for telling a Christian they will cease to exist when they die?

Best
Worst