Egor's Proof of God

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
24-12-2011, 02:54 PM
RE: Egor's Proof of God
1. He came on us all fire and brimstone
2. He claimed success for debates he wasn't even close to winning
3. He called DD a drunk and used that as an argument
4. He made innuendos about people having shameful sexual lives and that's why they are atheists as an answer to their reasons
5. I pointed out to him that he ignores valid arguments, that he answers with personal insults to valid points, that he's rude and he claims victory for no good reason. His reply was "you say that like it's a bad thing"

My mom didn't raise no fools. I recognize an asshole when I see one.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like Malleus's post
24-12-2011, 03:05 PM
(24-12-2011 02:54 PM)Malleus Wrote:  1. He came on us all fire and brimstone
2. He claimed success for debates he wasn't even close to winning
3. He called DD a drunk and used that as an argument
4. He made innuendos about people having shameful sexual lives and that's why they are atheists as an answer to their reasons
5. I pointed out to him that he ignores valid arguments, that he answers with personal insults to valid points, that he's rude and he claims victory for no good reason. His reply was "you say that like it's a bad thing"

My mom didn't raise no fools. I recognize an asshole when I see one.

3. and challenged me to a fight.. of course I didn't take his non-sense seriously and made it into a joke of mud and speedos. (being the horrible, mean, immoral atheist that I am) then after I gave Stark some nightmares and played a game of 20 questions with King and Erxomai in an attempt to derail this thread which lead to a name which we cannot mention here anymore according to BC... Train... W... er Train Pileup. ..... there's supposed to be "periods" in there somewhere for proper punctuation.. add as needed i think..

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
24-12-2011, 03:10 PM
He tells us that atheists are lower than animals and you get pissed with us for chirping him back 'cos it's his belief? Where's the love? Anyway it's my firmly held religious belief that he's a prick, and to inform him of such is my bounden duty. Read the thread. He picked fights deliberately. I don't know how you conclude that he was civil.
24-12-2011, 04:48 PM

Answer to Thinking Atheist.

(24-12-2011 01:56 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  lol still being ignored.

I’m not ignoring you. What do you want to talk about? You see how busy this thread is, and I spend about an hour posting a response like this. I quickly read through the replies I want to respond to, and then paste them all into word to look at more closely. If there’s insults, or blasphemy, I tend to just quickly go on to the next reply.

However, I always answer my blog first (just click on the website button). If you ever want a response, you can always post your reply in the most current blog post and it will be answered before I ever go into any forums.

(24-12-2011 02:27 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Friendly Man to Angry Mob: "Now see here. Leave this Poor Man alone, he's done nothing wrong and doesn't deserve all this hostility."

Poor Man: "Fuck you and your mother, Friendly Man! I am better than all of you and consider you all worthless. Furthermore I look forward to your deaths and desire to see an implemented government where everyone is required to believe in fairy tales or be deported. Suck my balls!"

Friendly Man: ...fuck it. He's all yours, Angry Mob.

P.S. He's still not a troll, he's just a Christian. The two are easily confused due to their similar traits; post repetition, cognitive malfunctions, fondness for circular logic, unwillingness to consider any opinions other than own, etc.

OMG, such histrionics. Although this did make me LOL.

(24-12-2011 02:41 AM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  I am seriously amused at how deluded you are. I'm nearly certain there is not turning back for you.

I hope not. But there’s still a chance for you.

Quote:You can try every weapon you have to sound convincing. It just won't work on people like me. I was a christian for 30 years. You are preaching to the choir here bud.

How could you turn your back on God and Christ after thirty years. How I the hell could you become an atheist after all that time? You know, I could understand if you became a New Ager, or something like that, but how could you go from knowing God to rejecting him? What happened, what’s your reason?

Quote:I won't have much of an interesting heated debate with you so don't bother. I don't do the philosophy bullshit either. I want straight forward answers and I know you can't provide any that make sense to me. I haven't come across the first comment you have that remotely resembles reality.

You are a legend in your own mind! Luckily it will stay tucked safely away in there.

You have a question? Ask it. I’m standing right here. You think you’ve thought of something I haven’t thought of, but you’re probably wrong. Why don’t you try me? What is the thing that makes you turn away from God? Can you be honest? What is it? Something in the Bible you don’t like, some sin you want to be able to do, what?

(24-12-2011 03:25 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I will respond to your posts. I probably shouldn't, but if you're going to keep tossing up softballs, I might as well knock them out of the park until you stop referring to yourself as the greatest pitcher of all time.

Okay. I’m in the outfield, bat away.

Quote:If I only had to chose one quote from you to discern what kind of person you are, this would be it. I will never change my beliefs. A belief system that is rigid, concrete, and unwavering is going to be wrong 100% of the time.

It’s called faith. Faith is a choice to believe, not a stimulus to believe. It’s a higher form of mind. Everyone thinks knowledge is so important. They think they are in control because they believe what they see, when in reality they are weak because they are incapable of believing what they cannot see. I could change my beliefs. I did so monthly for about 40 years. I won’t change anymore now that I have found the truth. There is nothing good about overshooting a mark. When you get to the truth, you have to know when to stop asking questions. You have to be able to make a stand; that’s called faith.

Quote:That is why the scientific method; the process of determining facts through hypothesis, observation, and ultimately, correction, will always be superior to the religious method; making a statement and then ignoring contradicting evidence, logic, and counterexamples.

Yep, now we have theoretical physics to believe in. Tell me, do you think for the sake of scientific integrity, they’ll ever tell us the truth about global warming? Do you think when they keep finding that neutrinos travel faster than light that they will take down their Einstein portraits? Look, I’m as happy as anyone to have a cell phone. But we could have had cell phones and computers without abandoning faith. In all this time, though, what has science told us about the origin of the universe or the origin of life, nothing. Not a thing. Science still can’t tell us where the singularity came from or how the first cell organized according to blind evolution. With science, the truth is, we really know nothing. We have nuclear power and atomic bombs and, hey, I’m all giddy. But we still don’t know why we exist. What will happen after we die or what we are to do with our lives? How the universe has order, how the blood clotting cascade could have ever evolved, etc. We have technology. We really don’t have any more knowledge than they did in the First Century.

Quote:Well, a worshiper of Zeus is worth more than others, at least as far as Greek Theology vs. Christianity goes. I mean we are saved by the Grace of Zeus to be part of the royal family of Zeus in the Kingdom of God. You are simply going to rot in Tartarus. I don’t mean that as an insult, it’s just a fact. So yeah, we mean a lot more to God than you do. But Zeus would like you to join us before it’s too late. Even I am an alarm clock for you: something you don’t like, but that serves to wake you up. If you don’t like my behavior than become a disciple of Zeus and act differently.

Now. Does that sound convincing to you? Cause that's what you sound like to us.

But I’m right. So, it really doesn’t matter how I sound. It matters what I say. And I’m not right by my own accord, but by the very facts of the universe and later the very undeniable revelation of Jesus Christ. So, why make some silly argument about Zeus?

Quote:And by the way, there is an equal amount of "evidence" that the Judeo-Christian God exists as there is that Zeus and his counterparts exist. Zero.

How do you look around at the universe and say that? How do you look at the influence of Jesus Christ in the world and say that? You’re swimming against the tide, my friend.

Quote:I also served in the military. And my military adventures brought me to a delightful place called Iraq for a couple of years. They are big supporters of your political ideology. In fact, they actually have exactly what you described. And I hear they are just a shining example of personal liberties and civil rights.

Yeah, but they’re not Christian. They’re Muslim.

Quote:Lada Gaga is the most watched "musician" on youtube.

Okay. That one is hard to argue with.

(24-12-2011 04:47 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Just as a question about national churches. Didn't the church of England ruin religion for Britain? I always thought that it was the least impactful religious structure created.

It was the church of C.S. Lewis. It ushered in the Protestant movement for the entire English realm. It’s the church of the King James Bible. I’m sorry, did you say “least impactful?”

(24-12-2011 07:04 AM)jakejakelamasabachtani Wrote:  Funny how he replied to pretty much everyone, but didn't even tried to reply to me who gave him the very definition of what he came up front with (so he does pick fight and it's not random, so beware everyone)...

I can’t say why, and I won’t look back and research it on your behalf. But here I am. And if you want a reply—guaranteed—post your statement in the latest post of my blog. I always answer my blog before I do anything else in any forum. http://thebelieversrevolt.blogspot.com

Quote:That proves that he's not really set and ready to have a real discussion with someone with a REAL background in philosophy. What I suggest you all at this point is to definitely give him his non-existant theory and just ignore him totally. I believe personally that this is a serious waste of brain wave trying to reason with someone that can only see to the end of his own nose. NO one will ever gets to a clear understanding with fundamentalist. They are way to versed in their own bubbles. We are all smart cookies in here, because we took the decision to fend for ourselves, if he can't allow himself to be a wonderful being without the need of having a superior, that's his own problem.

Do you have anything for me? Or are you just bouncing around in broken English?

Quote:If there is a god (and I really doubt it, mostly something as imbecilic as Yahweh, Allah, for which their very name means "I am what I am" and "The All powerful" ) he would allow us to question and he will shuts us down once and for all by showing himself/herself/it to all those skeptics.

And you’re the great philosophical mind I’m supposed to pay attention to? You’re the one I’m running away from in debate? LOL

(24-12-2011 07:36 AM)Sharks9 Wrote:  Ugh, I hate the idea that people are probably reading what Egor says and thinking "This is what all Christians are like."

I’m always suspicious of Christians whom the atheists love to have around. Why is it you need acceptance from atheists?

(24-12-2011 07:49 AM)Malleus Wrote:  Nah, don't worry too much about that. Many of us used to be some flavor of christians so we have an idea about various christian types. We reject them all, but we don't despise them all equally. It's kind of like the difference between a cyanide poisoned well and a well that only gives you lead poisoning or tapeworms. If given a choice, we'd rather stay away from all tainted wells, but some of them give only treatable conditions, while others might even be worth decontaminating.

See, what you bring to atheists, they have no problem with it. They can easily ignore it.

(24-12-2011 11:41 AM)Filox Wrote:  THIS FUCKER!!! Oh how I would love to sit down and have a nice long talk with this guy face to face. Without any fighting, I not like you guys. Smile But seriously, thank you for answering my whole letter, but you contradict yourself. On your blog you clearly state that you HATE atheists

Quote it. Prove it. Show where I have ever said I hate atheists. The fact is I hate atheism for what it has done to people, namely turning them into atheists. Atheists are people and I don’t hate people. Atheism is the work of Satan, and I will oppose it always with every bit of hate I can muster.

Quote: and that means me, but in your response you say you love as Christ has told you to. YOU LIE, YOU LIE, YOU LIE. You hate me, you hate people who know how to think like me, you can't stand that people like me exist, if you could, you would strangle me in the street.

I think someone needs a mood stabilizer. Oh, and get over yourself. I don’t hate you. I don’t even know you. If you want to burn in hell, that’s ultimately your choice as it is the choice of every individual.

Quote: The ONLY way you don't do that is because of the Bible, not because you have moral, but because you follow the Law.

Well thank God for the Bible then, huh?

Quote: I HAVE moral, I do not follow the Law, I know the difference between right and wrong and no one need to tell me this, or I do not need to read it in a book. You jerk, you do not even know what USA stands for, when you think like that about your country, shame on you, SHAME ON YOU, you should be trailed for treason!! Smile

Pal, I don’t know what country you come from, but in this one we have a constitution, and it can be changed, thrown out, redone any time we as a nation agree to do it. I would like a constitutional amendment establishing a National Church. I have every right in this country to try to convince other people to agree with me. If you don’t like it, leave.

Quote:I'm just exaggerating, but only a bit, you really are a very disturbed individual, you have too much hate inside, you direct your energy to meaningless things and you are pretty delusional in most of your views. I'm sorry, but do try and have a talk to some psychiatrist, you need help, and praying will not help you, it will only make you even more delusional.

Boy, if that isn’t the pot calling the kettle black.

Quote:Thanx for showing us how terrible can a person that calls himself a Christian get. Mighty fine of you, really hateful, racist and Nazi of you.

Show one racist statement I have ever made. Show one time I have ever supported Nazism. You won’t be able to.

Quote:The worst thing you said is that Christians are worth more than the rest of us. That is the most un-Bible thing I have ever heard anyone ever said. And I keep track of these crazy Christian fundamentalists. Do you know that that was the very same thing that Hitler meant when he tried to create a Master Race? So you act the same way as Hitler, with your hate and your superiority...

Peace brother.

Oh, yeah, peace to you to, brother. LOL

(24-12-2011 02:12 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Egor,

I totally disagree with practically every point you make, and you still haven't answered my question. But do you know what, I actually have a decent amount of respect for you. You have your beliefs, which I think are ludicrous, but you stick to them as best you can and I don't feel any vitriol in your posts which is nice considering the Christian attitudes I usually encounter on here.

Everyone Else,

I agree with BC, I think it's kinda hypocritical to spend 19 pages ridiculing someone and then accuse them of trolling.

To be honest, how different is Egor to most of us? He's set firmly in his beliefs but is trying to debate calmly and civilly. Only difference is that his beliefs are wildly different to ours.

Also I know several members of this forum have complained before that when they go onto Christian forums they try and calmly debate but are just ridiculed/banned. Please don't let us turn into that sort of forum, we are all better than that.

Thank you, Hughsie, and you’re right. Most Christian forums are far less tolerant than most atheist sites. Also, the mentally ill are often attracted to religion. It’s a fact. Hyper-religiosity and religious delusions are very common aspect of psychosis. So, when you go into Christian forums, it’s not unusual to encounter extreme hatred from some individuals. Also, most Christians don’t want to be around atheists, so they ban them on sight.

Personally, I think if Christians aren’t willing to take the abuse they would suffer in an atheist website, then what abuse are they willing to suffer in the name of Christ? None?

(24-12-2011 02:27 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I present to you KC and Sharks9 as Christians who are calm and civil and I don't think you see this forum treating them as anything, but friends we disagree with.

Atheists and Christians should not be “friends.” If they are, there’s something wrong.

Quote:KC and Sharks both come across as very moderate Christians, Egor is a more conservative Christian. The only difference I see is that KC and Sharks have beliefs that are far closer to our viewpoint than Egor.

Are you getting this KC and Sharks? I hope so. It’s time to nut-up or shut up.

(24-12-2011 02:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Fair enough.

I still think that someone who comes in saying he hates atheists and will hand out asses BEFORE any other ad hominen attacks were made is not a civil person, nor deserving of it in return.

But your point is well taken and I'll bow out of this thread.

I don’t need your civility. I couldn’t care less about comments pertaining to my “manhood.” I don’t want quarter and I won’t give any. However, I challenge you to point out where I ever said I hate atheists.
Quote this message in a reply
24-12-2011, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2011 05:32 PM by jakejakelamasabachtani.)
(24-12-2011 04:48 PM)Egor Wrote:  Answer to Thinking Atheist.

(24-12-2011 01:56 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  lol still being ignored.

I’m not ignoring you. What do you want to talk about? You see how busy this thread is, and I spend about an hour posting a response like this. I quickly read through the replies I want to respond to, and then paste them all into word to look at more closely. If there’s insults, or blasphemy, I tend to just quickly go on to the next reply.

However, I always answer my blog first (just click on the website button). If you ever want a response, you can always post your reply in the most current blog post and it will be answered before I ever go into any forums.

(24-12-2011 02:27 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Friendly Man to Angry Mob: "Now see here. Leave this Poor Man alone, he's done nothing wrong and doesn't deserve all this hostility."

Poor Man: "Fuck you and your mother, Friendly Man! I am better than all of you and consider you all worthless. Furthermore I look forward to your deaths and desire to see an implemented government where everyone is required to believe in fairy tales or be deported. Suck my balls!"

Friendly Man: ...fuck it. He's all yours, Angry Mob.

P.S. He's still not a troll, he's just a Christian. The two are easily confused due to their similar traits; post repetition, cognitive malfunctions, fondness for circular logic, unwillingness to consider any opinions other than own, etc.

OMG, such histrionics. Although this did make me LOL.

(24-12-2011 02:41 AM)Clint Barnett Wrote:  I am seriously amused at how deluded you are. I'm nearly certain there is not turning back for you.

I hope not. But there’s still a chance for you.

Quote:You can try every weapon you have to sound convincing. It just won't work on people like me. I was a christian for 30 years. You are preaching to the choir here bud.

How could you turn your back on God and Christ after thirty years. How I the hell could you become an atheist after all that time? You know, I could understand if you became a New Ager, or something like that, but how could you go from knowing God to rejecting him? What happened, what’s your reason?

Quote:I won't have much of an interesting heated debate with you so don't bother. I don't do the philosophy bullshit either. I want straight forward answers and I know you can't provide any that make sense to me. I haven't come across the first comment you have that remotely resembles reality.

You are a legend in your own mind! Luckily it will stay tucked safely away in there.

You have a question? Ask it. I’m standing right here. You think you’ve thought of something I haven’t thought of, but you’re probably wrong. Why don’t you try me? What is the thing that makes you turn away from God? Can you be honest? What is it? Something in the Bible you don’t like, some sin you want to be able to do, what?

(24-12-2011 03:25 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  I will respond to your posts. I probably shouldn't, but if you're going to keep tossing up softballs, I might as well knock them out of the park until you stop referring to yourself as the greatest pitcher of all time.

Okay. I’m in the outfield, bat away.

Quote:If I only had to chose one quote from you to discern what kind of person you are, this would be it. I will never change my beliefs. A belief system that is rigid, concrete, and unwavering is going to be wrong 100% of the time.

It’s called faith. Faith is a choice to believe, not a stimulus to believe. It’s a higher form of mind. Everyone thinks knowledge is so important. They think they are in control because they believe what they see, when in reality they are weak because they are incapable of believing what they cannot see. I could change my beliefs. I did so monthly for about 40 years. I won’t change anymore now that I have found the truth. There is nothing good about overshooting a mark. When you get to the truth, you have to know when to stop asking questions. You have to be able to make a stand; that’s called faith.

Quote:That is why the scientific method; the process of determining facts through hypothesis, observation, and ultimately, correction, will always be superior to the religious method; making a statement and then ignoring contradicting evidence, logic, and counterexamples.

Yep, now we have theoretical physics to believe in. Tell me, do you think for the sake of scientific integrity, they’ll ever tell us the truth about global warming? Do you think when they keep finding that neutrinos travel faster than light that they will take down their Einstein portraits? Look, I’m as happy as anyone to have a cell phone. But we could have had cell phones and computers without abandoning faith. In all this time, though, what has science told us about the origin of the universe or the origin of life, nothing. Not a thing. Science still can’t tell us where the singularity came from or how the first cell organized according to blind evolution. With science, the truth is, we really know nothing. We have nuclear power and atomic bombs and, hey, I’m all giddy. But we still don’t know why we exist. What will happen after we die or what we are to do with our lives? How the universe has order, how the blood clotting cascade could have ever evolved, etc. We have technology. We really don’t have any more knowledge than they did in the First Century.

Quote:Well, a worshiper of Zeus is worth more than others, at least as far as Greek Theology vs. Christianity goes. I mean we are saved by the Grace of Zeus to be part of the royal family of Zeus in the Kingdom of God. You are simply going to rot in Tartarus. I don’t mean that as an insult, it’s just a fact. So yeah, we mean a lot more to God than you do. But Zeus would like you to join us before it’s too late. Even I am an alarm clock for you: something you don’t like, but that serves to wake you up. If you don’t like my behavior than become a disciple of Zeus and act differently.

Now. Does that sound convincing to you? Cause that's what you sound like to us.

But I’m right. So, it really doesn’t matter how I sound. It matters what I say. And I’m not right by my own accord, but by the very facts of the universe and later the very undeniable revelation of Jesus Christ. So, why make some silly argument about Zeus?

Quote:And by the way, there is an equal amount of "evidence" that the Judeo-Christian God exists as there is that Zeus and his counterparts exist. Zero.

How do you look around at the universe and say that? How do you look at the influence of Jesus Christ in the world and say that? You’re swimming against the tide, my friend.

Quote:I also served in the military. And my military adventures brought me to a delightful place called Iraq for a couple of years. They are big supporters of your political ideology. In fact, they actually have exactly what you described. And I hear they are just a shining example of personal liberties and civil rights.

Yeah, but they’re not Christian. They’re Muslim.

Quote:Lada Gaga is the most watched "musician" on youtube.

Okay. That one is hard to argue with.

(24-12-2011 04:47 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  Just as a question about national churches. Didn't the church of England ruin religion for Britain? I always thought that it was the least impactful religious structure created.

It was the church of C.S. Lewis. It ushered in the Protestant movement for the entire English realm. It’s the church of the King James Bible. I’m sorry, did you say “least impactful?”

(24-12-2011 07:04 AM)jakejakelamasabachtani Wrote:  Funny how he replied to pretty much everyone, but didn't even tried to reply to me who gave him the very definition of what he came up front with (so he does pick fight and it's not random, so beware everyone)...

I can’t say why, and I won’t look back and research it on your behalf. But here I am. And if you want a reply—guaranteed—post your statement in the latest post of my blog. I always answer my blog before I do anything else in any forum. http://thebelieversrevolt.blogspot.com

Quote:That proves that he's not really set and ready to have a real discussion with someone with a REAL background in philosophy. What I suggest you all at this point is to definitely give him his non-existant theory and just ignore him totally. I believe personally that this is a serious waste of brain wave trying to reason with someone that can only see to the end of his own nose. NO one will ever gets to a clear understanding with fundamentalist. They are way to versed in their own bubbles. We are all smart cookies in here, because we took the decision to fend for ourselves, if he can't allow himself to be a wonderful being without the need of having a superior, that's his own problem.

Do you have anything for me? Or are you just bouncing around in broken English?

Quote:If there is a god (and I really doubt it, mostly something as imbecilic as Yahweh, Allah, for which their very name means "I am what I am" and "The All powerful" ) he would allow us to question and he will shuts us down once and for all by showing himself/herself/it to all those skeptics.

And you’re the great philosophical mind I’m supposed to pay attention to? You’re the one I’m running away from in debate? LOL

(24-12-2011 07:36 AM)Sharks9 Wrote:  Ugh, I hate the idea that people are probably reading what Egor says and thinking "This is what all Christians are like."

I’m always suspicious of Christians whom the atheists love to have around. Why is it you need acceptance from atheists?

(24-12-2011 07:49 AM)Malleus Wrote:  Nah, don't worry too much about that. Many of us used to be some flavor of christians so we have an idea about various christian types. We reject them all, but we don't despise them all equally. It's kind of like the difference between a cyanide poisoned well and a well that only gives you lead poisoning or tapeworms. If given a choice, we'd rather stay away from all tainted wells, but some of them give only treatable conditions, while others might even be worth decontaminating.

See, what you bring to atheists, they have no problem with it. They can easily ignore it.

(24-12-2011 11:41 AM)Filox Wrote:  THIS FUCKER!!! Oh how I would love to sit down and have a nice long talk with this guy face to face. Without any fighting, I not like you guys. Smile But seriously, thank you for answering my whole letter, but you contradict yourself. On your blog you clearly state that you HATE atheists

Quote it. Prove it. Show where I have ever said I hate atheists. The fact is I hate atheism for what it has done to people, namely turning them into atheists. Atheists are people and I don’t hate people. Atheism is the work of Satan, and I will oppose it always with every bit of hate I can muster.

Quote: and that means me, but in your response you say you love as Christ has told you to. YOU LIE, YOU LIE, YOU LIE. You hate me, you hate people who know how to think like me, you can't stand that people like me exist, if you could, you would strangle me in the street.

I think someone needs a mood stabilizer. Oh, and get over yourself. I don’t hate you. I don’t even know you. If you want to burn in hell, that’s ultimately your choice as it is the choice of every individual.

Quote: The ONLY way you don't do that is because of the Bible, not because you have moral, but because you follow the Law.

Well thank God for the Bible then, huh?

Quote: I HAVE moral, I do not follow the Law, I know the difference between right and wrong and no one need to tell me this, or I do not need to read it in a book. You jerk, you do not even know what USA stands for, when you think like that about your country, shame on you, SHAME ON YOU, you should be trailed for treason!! Smile

Pal, I don’t know what country you come from, but in this one we have a constitution, and it can be changed, thrown out, redone any time we as a nation agree to do it. I would like a constitutional amendment establishing a National Church. I have every right in this country to try to convince other people to agree with me. If you don’t like it, leave.

Quote:I'm just exaggerating, but only a bit, you really are a very disturbed individual, you have too much hate inside, you direct your energy to meaningless things and you are pretty delusional in most of your views. I'm sorry, but do try and have a talk to some psychiatrist, you need help, and praying will not help you, it will only make you even more delusional.

Boy, if that isn’t the pot calling the kettle black.

Quote:Thanx for showing us how terrible can a person that calls himself a Christian get. Mighty fine of you, really hateful, racist and Nazi of you.

Show one racist statement I have ever made. Show one time I have ever supported Nazism. You won’t be able to.

Quote:The worst thing you said is that Christians are worth more than the rest of us. That is the most un-Bible thing I have ever heard anyone ever said. And I keep track of these crazy Christian fundamentalists. Do you know that that was the very same thing that Hitler meant when he tried to create a Master Race? So you act the same way as Hitler, with your hate and your superiority...

Peace brother.

Oh, yeah, peace to you to, brother. LOL

(24-12-2011 02:12 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Egor,

I totally disagree with practically every point you make, and you still haven't answered my question. But do you know what, I actually have a decent amount of respect for you. You have your beliefs, which I think are ludicrous, but you stick to them as best you can and I don't feel any vitriol in your posts which is nice considering the Christian attitudes I usually encounter on here.

Everyone Else,

I agree with BC, I think it's kinda hypocritical to spend 19 pages ridiculing someone and then accuse them of trolling.

To be honest, how different is Egor to most of us? He's set firmly in his beliefs but is trying to debate calmly and civilly. Only difference is that his beliefs are wildly different to ours.

Also I know several members of this forum have complained before that when they go onto Christian forums they try and calmly debate but are just ridiculed/banned. Please don't let us turn into that sort of forum, we are all better than that.

Thank you, Hughsie, and you’re right. Most Christian forums are far less tolerant than most atheist sites. Also, the mentally ill are often attracted to religion. It’s a fact. Hyper-religiosity and religious delusions are very common aspect of psychosis. So, when you go into Christian forums, it’s not unusual to encounter extreme hatred from some individuals. Also, most Christians don’t want to be around atheists, so they ban them on sight.

Personally, I think if Christians aren’t willing to take the abuse they would suffer in an atheist website, then what abuse are they willing to suffer in the name of Christ? None?

(24-12-2011 02:27 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  I present to you KC and Sharks9 as Christians who are calm and civil and I don't think you see this forum treating them as anything, but friends we disagree with.

Atheists and Christians should not be “friends.” If they are, there’s something wrong.

Quote:KC and Sharks both come across as very moderate Christians, Egor is a more conservative Christian. The only difference I see is that KC and Sharks have beliefs that are far closer to our viewpoint than Egor.

(24-12-2011 02:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Fair enough.

I still think that someone who comes in saying he hates atheists and will hand out asses BEFORE any other ad hominen attacks were made is not a civil person, nor deserving of it in return.

But your point is well taken and I'll bow out of this thread.

I don’t need your civility. I couldn’t care less about comments pertaining to my “manhood.” I don’t want quarter and I won’t give any. However, I challenge you to point out where I ever said I hate atheists.

I do have more for you dude but this will be a major waste of time... sorry I am not getting into your insipid game so may you keep playing with others but as a man of science and logic I learn long ago not to argue with fundamentalist... there's no points, it's like screaming in the wood with nobody to reply back... sorry you definitely loose... get over it Cheers and end this already you're not saving anybody here. You clearly state that you hate atheists, I don't hate christian like you do for us, that would be hating half of my own family... but I have tolerance and that is not something you learn in that archaic book of yours. My question thought is what do you get off coming into an atheist site and try to convince us how wrong we are from not believing in your delusion of God, as much as you can't convince us that your God exist, we can't convince you that he doesn't... we are never going to agree. And yet you come over trying to piss us off... note that I am not pissed off at you in no ways... i can take critics but you clearly can't. I don't go in christian forums telling them how wrong they are, I know it would be pointless, why are you doing this? Why you stick around trying to challenge us when you have not much evidences to bring for yourself. If you are a man of philosophy and great mind, you would definitely know that the reason we joined this forums is to be amongst us and discuss the subjects that we all share interest about, interest that are contrary to yours. So what is your mission, and can't you see you have failed already. We for the most used to be theist and while you don't know much about our sides, we surely know a truck load about yours, for having be like you christians, but WE got out of the matrix. Really stop challenging, you clearly don't have the skills to fight us and you know it. Give up already!

There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages.
24-12-2011, 05:21 PM
So one big question, which multiple people have asked yet remains unanswered, is: Why does existence require observation?

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."
- Christopher Hitchens
24-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Egor, I'm pretty sure you're not real and you don't actually believe what you're posting, but if you are serious, your abhorrent behavior is disconcerting.

If you truly want to be like Christ, then you should read the Bible. You will see that Jesus did not treat even the most vile, sinful people with hate. He treated them with love and respect.

You are failing as a Christian in the way that you act. I tell you this out of love and concern for our fellow man, and I'm rebuking your actions as commanded in scripture. You're preaching hate; not Christ.

PS - You still haven't addressed my question about your faulty logic.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 6 users Like kingschosen's post
24-12-2011, 05:52 PM
(24-12-2011 04:48 PM)Egor Wrote:  

I don't know that they love to have to me around, but I think they like the fact they can have a respectful discussion with someone who disagrees with them. I don't need acceptance from them, but Jesus taught us to love our neighbours AND enemies. If you think atheists are your enemies, you should still love them and be kind to them.

I completely disagree with you but I'mc curious as to why you think this.

Shut up because my beliefs are different than yours? No thanks.

Please Egor, be more respectful. Love your enemies as Christ did, that's all I ask.

James 1:27
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world"

"Atheists express their rage against God although in their view He does not exist." C.S. Lewis
[+] 5 users Like Sharks9's post
24-12-2011, 06:46 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2011 07:01 PM by jakejakelamasabachtani.)
Oh by the way Egor I speak 5 languages and English is number two of them, French being the first, Spanish 3, German 4, Italian 5. And I'm a black dude (what is it now for your linguistic racism) if your comment was an attempt to make me feel pitiful because I don't master English like you do (but yet you write nonsense for most of the time so what's the difference of me making some grammatical mistakes and you making a fool of yourself), this was a very low hit from you who claim to have respect for people. This is an international site, many of us speaks many languages and yet we're trying our best to converse in your language. If you want a fight in my first language come over and I'll knock some sense into you into a language that you won't understand. Furthermore, know that being polyglot helps your brain to reach a proper level of logic as I can understand in many ways and languages what you're trying to say. Can you? Stop the personal attacks it goes nowhere and you just prove by that very comment that you are indeed a xenophobic religious happy clapper fundamentalist butthole. I can read the bible in 5 different languages and still tell you how wrong it is.

You're loosing your battle and you become ruder by the minute, trying personal attacks... sorry you failed there too. As I will continue to post in this website, it is my rightful place to be. What about you? Should you be here?

There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages.
[+] 7 users Like jakejakelamasabachtani's post
24-12-2011, 09:16 PM (This post was last modified: 24-12-2011 09:31 PM by Bucky Ball.)
Egor,
Have a few questions for ya.

1. The word "existence" implies that a "life process" is taking place. For a process to be taking place, it means time exists, ALWAYS, and simultaneously. If god always "existed", then god was not the creator of the dimension of space-time, or "he" could not exist, because time had to exist, if not before him, at least begin simultaneously. (Of course one can agree that talking in these terms is meaningless, and saying anything about this stuff is impossible, given our language limitations.) Oh BTW, "observation" also requires the dimension of time to exist, simultaneously, if not a priori, as that is also a process.

2. If existence requires observation, then who was observing your god, and who set up the cosmic system which requires observation for existence? Before it created anyrthing, it was not observed, thus did not exist, in your world. How did it pop into existence ? Did it create the cosmic system ? If not it could not have either existed in it's own system, or was not the creator of it. Which is it ?

3. What does "observation" mean ? Does it mean that photons are entering something's optic system ? What are the limits of your theory here ? Can "observation" mean something else, or does the detection have to be in the observers direct capacity for (wavelength ?) detection ? Can an instrument be used ? If things cease to exist without observation, can I set up an indirect, (to the "umteenth" degree), observation system, which prevents existence from collapsing ?

Cool

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 4 users Like Bucky Ball's post