Egor's Proof of God

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
29-12-2011, 07:01 AM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2011 07:08 PM by Bucky Ball.)
RE: Egor's Proof of God
(29-12-2011 02:15 AM)Filox Wrote:  Me and Egor are becoming friends, I am a frequent visitor on his blog. His extremism must me met with some sanity and logic. He has just put up a new article about how he want to start the war with Iran.

Oh, a fun fact about his military ignorance. He said that there were no weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, but at least USA had revenge for the Two Towers. OK, for someone who was in the military to say SUCH an ignorant stupidity is just too much.

For the millionth time, USA attacked AFGHANISTAN because of the Two Towers attack, the Al Qaeda was from Afghanistan. Iraq had NOTHING to do with the attack and there was NO reason connecting the WTC and Iraq. I simply hate when Americans mix these two together, specially if someone was in the military.

I hope he understands that 2 different countries are 2 different countries, no matter what kind of faith they have.

Smile

Igor
On the off chance this person might be serious, I just read the last 2 posts, on the web site.
1. In the most recent post, it says that The U.S. should take this "opportunity" to annihilate Iran, "even as Iraq, (I'm serious, it says IRAQ), threatens to blockade the Strait of Hormuz".
2. As for the "win" in Iraq, in case you hadn't noticed, there were 50 bombings last week, and violence has returned to pre "surge" levels, there is virtually no functioning government, and it cost 1 trillion wasted dollars, ( which contributed to our bankruptcy). But by all means, call that a win, if you need to.
3. In the rant before that, it goes on about a Swedish scientist developing an airborne form of H5N1. I really hate to burst the bubble, but the current controversial H5N1 virus research was done by 2 teams, one in the US, and both with funding from the US National Institute of Health, (Eryn Brown, LA Times, 12/26). One of the researchers from the US team was from the U of Wisconsin. There is NO MENTION anywhere about those scientist's religious views. No reason to assumes they are atheists/agnostics/skeptics. "We don't need any more technology". Heh heh. Pardon me, I might have a cold, and I should go to the barber and get bled.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
29-12-2011, 05:07 PM
Thanks for replying Egor, however I'm through with your nonsense and your crap... keep flying in your field of dream and please feel free to find yourself a functionning brain while you're at it.

There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as the Dark Ages.
[+] 1 user Likes jakejakelamasabachtani's post
29-12-2011, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 29-12-2011 08:10 PM by GirlyMan.)
(24-12-2011 03:05 PM)ddrew Wrote:  
(24-12-2011 02:54 PM)Malleus Wrote:  My mom didn't raise no fools. I recognize an asshole when I see one.

3. and challenged me to a fight..

Well apparently Egor's mom failed to clue him in on 2 important facts of life:

1) Don't start a fight with a drunk or you might end up with a broken bottle over your head, or worse sticking out of your neck. And,

2) Don't start a fight with someone you've never seen before 'cause odds are they can kick your ass. (I'll leave it to Egor to find Drew's picture in the Forum Picture Thread - hint page 44 - and yes he can kick Egor's ass, without even breaking his smile.)

(24-12-2011 04:48 PM)Egor Wrote:  Atheists and Christians should not be “friends.” If they are, there’s something wrong.

First you presume to censor my reading list and then you presume to tell me who I'm allowed to be friends with. Well you didn't say anything about being lovers, and I know for a fact we can be lovers without being friends, so why don't you come over here and let Girly and Drew give you a big hug and a kiss and we'll just see where it goes from there big fella.

[Image: smooch.gif]

P.S. Sorry KingsChosen, Drew and Girly may have to temporarily suspend our friendship with you while we work out this little matter with Egor. Should only take about 10 minutes for Girly, dunno about Drew's staying power.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
29-12-2011, 09:26 PM
(29-12-2011 08:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(24-12-2011 04:48 PM)Egor Wrote:  Atheists and Christians should not be “friends.” If they are, there’s something wrong.

First you presume to censor my reading list and then you presume to tell me who I'm allowed to be friends with. Well you didn't say anything about being lovers, and I know for a fact we can be lovers without being friends, so why don't you come over here and let Girly and Drew give you a big hug and a kiss and we'll just see where it goes from there big fella.

Tell ya what Girly .. I'll leave the hugging and kissing for you.. I'll just "hold him down" and make sure he appreciates your advances...

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 2 users Like ddrew's post
29-12-2011, 10:24 PM
This thread just refuses to die!

Since existence requires observation, maybe we should just stop observing the thread!
[+] 1 user Likes Ben's post
29-12-2011, 11:51 PM
I'll just wait over here.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
30-12-2011, 12:10 AM (This post was last modified: 30-12-2011 12:41 AM by GirlyMan.)
(29-12-2011 11:51 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I'll just wait over here.

I'm done. Wasn't nearly as satisfying or gratifying as I'd imagined. C'est la vie. ... I hope ManlyGirl don't find out.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
30-12-2011, 01:06 AM
(20-12-2011 04:18 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(20-12-2011 01:55 PM)Egor Wrote:  My proof of God is this:

Existence requires observation. Since the universe had to exist before there was physical life in it that could observe it, there must have been a non-physical consciousness observing it. That consciousness would be the attribute of God. Therefore, God exists.

Ummm.

Wait...

...wait a sec...

I mean... doesn't this contradict your argument for God... and faith? God isn't observable, so by what you just said, God doesn't exist... right?

And, isn't the belief of God based on faith... and, doesn't your above statement debunk the very belief of faith?

This argument died a long time ago, but I think KC may be a closet a theist! Ha! Ha!

Something, Or Someone Is Really Out There!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-12-2011, 01:10 AM
(30-12-2011 01:06 AM)Infidel Wrote:  
(20-12-2011 04:18 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(20-12-2011 01:55 PM)Egor Wrote:  My proof of God is this:

Existence requires observation. Since the universe had to exist before there was physical life in it that could observe it, there must have been a non-physical consciousness observing it. That consciousness would be the attribute of God. Therefore, God exists.

Ummm.

Wait...

...wait a sec...

I mean... doesn't this contradict your argument for God... and faith? God isn't observable, so by what you just said, God doesn't exist... right?

And, isn't the belief of God based on faith... and, doesn't your above statement debunk the very belief of faith?

This argument died a long time ago, but I think KC may be a closet a theist! Ha! Ha!

Nah, I just play one on TV.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
30-12-2011, 01:47 AM

(28-12-2011 01:52 AM)Filox Wrote:  Egor, Egor, this is the first good thing you have written so far, the first thing I appreciate about you. You used to use the newsgroups. Do you know how rare that is, to find someone who knows what they are, today, in this age of Facebook? You'll now get a rep +1 for this.

Smile

Oldschool...

Thanks, Filox. And thanks for regularly reading my blog; however, I don't discuss blog issues in the forums I visit.

I'm not sure what the reputation points mean. Do I get banned if people hate me enough? Nevertheless, I hope we continue our discussions. I respect your opinions, and I'd hate to lose you to hell. So hurry up and rededicate your life, for Christ's sake. Angry
Quote this message in a reply