Egor's Proof of God

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 1 Average
22-12-2011, 05:39 AM
RE: Egor's Proof of God
Seems to me that in 7 pages, you have yet to prove your first statement. Why does existence require observation? And I'll give you a hint: repeating that statement is not the answer.

"Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."
- Christopher Hitchens
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-12-2011, 06:37 AM
@ Egor:

Quote:What is it? C’mon. Some kind of sexual immorality? Why do you want to be an atheist?

What the hell is wrong with you, are you really that retarded that you need to attack people here? You are a retarded idiot and an asshole. There, how do you like it now, ha? Jesus, what a douche...

Quote:Existere postulo speculation (Existence requires observation). Care to comment?

Yeah, I care to comment. Are you serious? You pulled one Latin verse from your ass and that is it, if it is in Latin, it has to be the ultimate truth? Listen here, noob, EXPLAIN WHY THIS IS TRUE, then we can start the discussion. There really is no point in saying something and then pretend that we are stupid because we do not think like you. EXPLAIN, and prove you statement, then we can continue.

Quote:If you take away all the qualities from a thing that are elements of consciousness, what do you have left? Imagine an apple floating in space. There is nothing, absolutely nothing but you and the apple floating there and you are looking at it. What happens to the apple if you disappear?

What, are you this stupid? If you and apple are floating in space and you disappear, what do you think happens to the apple? It is still floating in space, but alone. How intelligent you have to be to figure this out, you have 2 things, and you loose one, how many is left? Smile

C'mon, TROLL, stop this already, we all know you came here to fuck with us, it's not really working and you sound as the biggest idiot I ever saw. I don't usually insult people, but you kinda deserved this from me. Now troll away from here before Hamata K comes and sees this monstrosity of stupidity. My master is going to bury you alive if he starts, luckily for you I am just a padawan, so insulting is more my style at this level.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 4 users Like Filox's post
22-12-2011, 08:15 AM
-_-

Why is he only addressing the atheists?

I'm here too.

Pick me!

As a Christian, I can't follow your logic. Please explain.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 6 users Like kingschosen's post
22-12-2011, 08:25 AM
I'm STILL waiting for my answer ..............

Why does existence require observation?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
22-12-2011, 08:27 AM
(22-12-2011 08:25 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm STILL waiting for my answer ..............

Want to play 20 questions?

[+] 4 users Like kingschosen's post
22-12-2011, 09:31 AM
After reading through both threads, I can only come to the conclusion that Egor is a troll, through and through. I'm pretty confident in my beliefs, non-beliefs, knowledge, and non-knowledge (that is, things that I'm aware that I don't know enough about to really discuss) but I can't think of anyone, including the Christians I know, who make so many statements of outright "knowledge" yet don't attempt to provide anything to back it up. Not to mention he's terribly rude and at times completely hostile, even to those agreeing with him - notice the constant DodgyWinkRolleyes - give me a break. We can only hope that you are this cordial in real life... Rolleyes

In the unlikely event that you are not a troll: every single one of your "arguments" has boiled down to this: complete assumption. You feel things to be true, and personal experience is not an accurate measure of reality. Your personal experience/revelation/whatever is obviously good enough for you, but the thing you don't seem to understand is that it is not, nor should it ever be, good enough for anyone else.

Since you seem to be in contact with your god, receiving divine revelation from him, please ask him to give you the exact words that will convert each of us. It might be a blanket statement or individual ones, who knows? But surely an all-powerful, omniscient, omnipresent deity should have no problem with such a request.

I probably shouldn't feed the troll, I guess, but what the hell.

Our brains deceive us on a regular basis, so we have to find ways to fight back.
[+] 4 users Like TheSixthGlass's post
22-12-2011, 09:34 AM
(22-12-2011 09:31 AM)TheSixthGlass Wrote:  I probably shouldn't feed the troll, I guess, but what the hell.

This is kind of what we've been thinking.

22-12-2011, 09:57 AM
(22-12-2011 08:27 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 08:25 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  I'm STILL waiting for my answer ..............

1. Is it bigger than a bread box?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
22-12-2011, 09:59 AM
(22-12-2011 09:57 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 08:27 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  

yes

22-12-2011, 10:01 AM
(22-12-2011 09:57 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(22-12-2011 08:27 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  Want to play 20 questions?

2. Does it smell like sour milk?

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire