Egyptian Mass Killing

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-11-2017, 12:11 AM
Egyptian Mass Killing
It's interesting - when a church is shot up in the US, it' s called " gun violence", and there's calls for legislation, but when a church ( mosque) gets shot up in Egypt it's called terrorism, and there's calls for an armed response.

And even more fun - the tortured explanations of why " it's different".

Uh huh...

Surrrre it is...

Dodgy

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
25-11-2017, 01:54 AM
RE: Egyptian Mass Killing
Rather than playing with semantics, you should be more concerned about the massive death rate, 235 people, in this latest Egyptian mass shooting. It's immaterial how you personally define it—it's an undisputedly reprehensible act. I know from your past and repetitive comments about firearm killings that you're hot to trot out your usual overly-defensive opinions about anything with even a sniff of gun oil about it, but in this case we should be debating the pros and cons of the act itself—particularly with regard to religious beliefs and humanistic values—rather than nit-picking with supposedly irrelevant phraseology.

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post
25-11-2017, 02:33 AM
They're both terrorist acts committed with firearms.

There, I solved your semantics puzzle.

Real fucking hard one that was...

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 11 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-11-2017, 04:49 AM
(25-11-2017 02:33 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  They're both terrorist acts committed with firearms.

I' m in full agreement with you, but the White House press secretary, and the majority of the media seem to think they're totally different...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
25-11-2017, 04:57 AM
(25-11-2017 04:49 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(25-11-2017 02:33 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  They're both terrorist acts committed with firearms.

I' m in full agreement with you, but the White House press secretary, and the majority of the media seem to think they're totally different...

Does that surprise you? 'Terrorism' is something brown people did because they hate our 'freedom', and that was before we allowed a fascist-apologist into the White House.

But fear not, no legislation will pass. This is only the most recent massacre of the week. We've done nothing before, we'll do nothing now, and months later when we inevitably get the Largest Mass-Shooting Ever, we'll do nothing yet again. So you don't need to waste your time waxing poetic on nobody calling it 'terrorism', because shit ain't going to get done anyways.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-11-2017, 05:03 AM
(25-11-2017 01:54 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Rather than playing with semantics, you should be more concerned about the massive death rate, 235 people, in this latest Egyptian mass shooting. It's immaterial how you personally define it—it's an undisputedly reprehensible act. I know from your past and repetitive comments about firearm killings that you're hot to trot out your usual overly-defensive opinions about anything with even a sniff of gun oil about it, but in this case we should be debating the pros and cons of the act itself—particularly with regard to religious beliefs and humanistic values—rather than nit-picking with supposedly irrelevant phraseology.

Taking an honest look at it is infinitely better than merely being concerned. Being concerned on its own has the same lack of value as prayer.
25-11-2017, 05:19 AM
(25-11-2017 05:03 AM)ImFred Wrote:  
(25-11-2017 01:54 AM)SYZ Wrote:  Rather than playing with semantics, you should be more concerned about the massive death rate, 235 people, in this latest Egyptian mass shooting. It's immaterial how you personally define it—it's an undisputedly reprehensible act. I know from your past and repetitive comments about firearm killings that you're hot to trot out your usual overly-defensive opinions about anything with even a sniff of gun oil about it, but in this case we should be debating the pros and cons of the act itself—particularly with regard to religious beliefs and humanistic values—rather than nit-picking with supposedly irrelevant phraseology.

Taking an honest look at it is infinitely better than merely being concerned. Being concerned on its own has the same lack of value as prayer.
Onlintriker is interested in promoting his agenda.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-11-2017, 05:46 AM
(25-11-2017 05:19 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(25-11-2017 05:03 AM)ImFred Wrote:  Taking an honest look at it is infinitely better than merely being concerned. Being concerned on its own has the same lack of value as prayer.
Onlintriker is interested in promoting his agenda.

i.e. guns are never the problem...

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
25-11-2017, 05:50 AM
(25-11-2017 12:11 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It's interesting - when a church is shot up in the US, it' s called " gun violence", and there's calls for legislation, but when a church ( mosque) gets shot up in Egypt it's called terrorism, and there's calls for an armed response.

Question: When the NRA and their lapdogs stand in front of each subsequent tragedy and tow the line of 'the only thing that can stop a bad-guy with a gun is a good-guy with a gun' while pushing to remove regulations and/or block new ones, that is effectively a call for an armed response, is it not? Consider

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
25-11-2017, 05:51 AM
(25-11-2017 04:49 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I' m in full agreement with you, but the White House press secretary, and the majority of the media seem to think they're totally different...

Rule of thumb, white man doing it, it's an isolated mass shooting. Brown man doing it, it's terrorism. It's purely for political reasons so as not to offend certain goups that may even sympathize with some of the perpetrators.

[Image: Labrador%20and%20Title.jpg]