Egyptian Salafist Demands the Destruction of the Sphinx and Giza Pyramids

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2012, 06:15 PM
RE: Egyptian Salafist Demands the Destruction of the Sphinx and Giza Pyramids
(19-11-2012 04:11 AM)Birdguy1979 Wrote:  
(16-11-2012 12:13 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  Are you going to make me repeat myself sir?

For I dare say, my point on the first page is still valid.

Let's not forget that if those misguided morons want a structure to fall, they will bring it down themselves. Why legally do it when they can get some extremist willing to die to wear a bomb into the structure and self detonate? It is why the governments of the world are scared shitless of them and why they need to be wiped out.
Actually, they'd need a truck-bomb or something similar to significantly damage the sphinx. And something MUCH bigger for the pyramids. They DO need the government if they want to get rid of the pyramids, because that'd be a massive, long-term engineering project rather than a quick detonation.

But that's not really the point of the exercise, I don't think. I'm guessing it's a sort of a "king of the hill" type game. The purpose is not so much to get rid of the pagan whatsits (though that'd be a happy consequence if it worked), as to discover and/or exhibit that they can exert control of the government to that end. If so, they're king of the Government hill. If not, they break out the vests and start trying to knock off whoever's king of the Government hill. Also, being told no helps get their base pissed off enough to break out the vests.

"If I ignore the alternatives, the only option is God; I ignore them; therefore God." -- The Syllogism of Fail
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2012, 06:24 PM
RE: Egyptian Salafist Demands the Destruction of the Sphinx and Giza Pyramids
I dunno about you guys... but let's blow dat shit up!!!

[Image: 4833fa13.jpg]
Poonjab
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply