Egyptian paganism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2016, 06:58 AM
RE: Egyptian paganism
(14-08-2016 11:15 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  [Image: 981f284ebcf20b619d9f1db690fb9c64.jpg]
Get off my thread you ignorant putz and don't send me any more pms with filthy foul mouthed swearing. Ok, Sir.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2016, 07:02 AM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2016 07:06 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(20-08-2016 06:54 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Not a threat Bud. I suggested you self report. Or are you as gutless an as you are a fraud go eff yourself you odious creep

Quote:I am getting to the point where if you don't and you continue to abuse me with vivacious filthy remarks I will think.about doing it myself.

Is a threat, and you are a bald faced liar.

All your shit is nothing but ignorant dot connection. You can't stand that it's so frickin' easy to show you are full of crap. No one is convinced by anything you say.
.... where you walk your damn dog ....
Laugh out load ... Laugh out load ... Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
20-08-2016, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2016 02:07 PM by WhiskeyDebates.)
(20-08-2016 06:58 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(14-08-2016 11:15 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  [Image: 981f284ebcf20b619d9f1db690fb9c64.jpg]
Get off my thread you ignorant putz and don't send me any more pms with filthy foul mouthed swearing. Ok, Sir.

First off, no. If all you are going to do is play connect the dots with whatever line of nonsense tickled your taint this week because your so desperate for attention you need to start a new thread every few days with the same analytical and investigative errors as every other one I'm going to mock you for it and deservedly so you pseudo-historian hack.

Secondly the last message I sent you was over 2 months ago and was in response to you messaging me, so I don't know what you are on about. Perhaps if I slather your medication on Ellis' cock you might actually take it.

I'm also getting rather bored with your bitchy whining about language, you have used the same language toward many people here so sow your damn cunt closed and quite your crying ya hypocrite. For fuck sake here:
(20-08-2016 01:55 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Engage on an intellectual level instead of calling me names.
(20-08-2016 01:43 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  you are a foul mouthed arrogant prick
Apparently you stumbled off that high road you were trying to walk and fell up your own asshole.Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 1 user Likes WhiskeyDebates's post
20-08-2016, 02:46 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2016 02:50 PM by Deltabravo.)
You are a master baiter. Anyone would fall off the high road if subjected to your pathetic and foul mouthed BS. Get off my thread if you don't or more accurate are unable to discuss any issue without using swear words and since you started it, its perfectly legitimate for me to respond in kind so ... Duck off you count
20-08-2016, 02:52 PM
Open season on WD. count of the Universe. Pea brained moron
20-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Consider

No
20-08-2016, 03:01 PM
Exactly. I said I would think about it. You are paranoid. Other people thinking makes you feel threatened so you try to smear them with your verbal excrement. No university of repute would allow you to be associated with it if they had any idea of how you behave towards other people to get your kicks. You know it so own it.
20-08-2016, 03:07 PM
(20-08-2016 02:56 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Consider

No

Yes, Egyptian Paganism http://pagan.wikia.com/wiki/Egyptian_Paganism

It's not a difficult concept to grasp. Even for the tiny minds of bb and wd.

Since Judaism never existed in.Egypt according to our resident "scholar" then all the last 2000 years of talk about some religion predating Christianity and coming out of Egypt must have been about paganism since the Egyptians were Pagans.
20-08-2016, 03:10 PM
And note in the link the alternative name for Horus, "Heru" as in Herusalem. Since the letter "j" did not exist back then. The Jews were Horus worshippers.
20-08-2016, 03:22 PM
(20-08-2016 03:07 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Yes, Egyptian Paganism http://pagan.wikia.com/wiki/Egyptian_Paganism

From the link.. that's detailing 'Modern' recreations based on what's known from that left behind in the ancient Egyption's writings etc.

(20-08-2016 03:07 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  It's not a difficult concept to grasp. Even for the tiny minds of bb and wd.

Yes I do understand that.. I feel, however, there's been a confusion of terms happening in the discussion so far.

(20-08-2016 03:07 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Since Judaism never existed in.Egypt according to our resident "scholar" then all the last 2000 years of talk about some religion predating Christianity and coming out of Egypt must have been about paganism since the Egyptians were Pagans.

While on one point of the language, you are correct. Egyptian's (Anciant) could be seen as falling into the category of 'Pagan', I'm pretty sure the Egyptian culture of antiquity had effectively ceased to exist by the time the word 'Pagan' had been created.

As for Judaic practices/Semitic rites being in ancient Egypt? There may, indeed, have been individuals etc there... But as a cultural group as a whole? No

Much cheers to you.