Egyptian paganism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-08-2016, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 20-08-2016 03:31 PM by Deltabravo.)
RE: Egyptian paganism
(20-08-2016 02:01 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(20-08-2016 06:58 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Get off my thread you ignorant putz and don't send me any more pms with filthy foul mouthed swearing. Ok, Sir.

First off, no. If all you are going to do is play connect the dots with whatever line of nonsense tickled your taint this week because your so desperate for attention you need to start a new thread every few days with the same analytical and investigative errors as every other one I'm going to mock you for it and deservedly so you pseudo-historian hack.

Secondly the last message I sent you was over 2 months ago and was in response to you messaging me, so I don't know what you are on about. Perhaps if I slather your medication on Ellis' cock you might actually take it.

I'm also getting rather bored with your bitchy whining about language, you have used the same language toward many people here so sow your damn cunt closed and quite your crying ya hypocrite. For fuck sake here:
(20-08-2016 01:55 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Engage on an intellectual level instead of calling me names.
(20-08-2016 01:43 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  you are a foul mouthed arrogant prick
Apparently you stumbled off that high road you were trying to walk and fell up your own asshole.Drinking Beverage

It's dishonest and craven to accuse someone of coming off the high road when you have always taken the low road. You get what you give out and what you deserve. Giving someone a Duck off finger is hardly the high road so what on earth are you talking about? You perpetually bait and abuse me. I never went to any thread of yours and abused you just to get a laugh from my buddies. That is bullying. Or do you not grasp the concept? I have never initiated any hostile exchange with you. You may not like to read about ideas which you disagree with but that shows intolerance which is what atheists face in their lives and why they.come here, not to be abused for debunking religion. I have not posted anything which is not aimed at showing religion and theism to be silly nonsense. Why abuse me when I have done nothing to you? I PM'ed you after a string of abuse from you. I don't like being drawn into exchanges of expletives. So I messages you politely and your response was abusive. Do you think you are being clever or funny? We who are over the age of 12 don't think giving someone the finger is novel or amusing. It's childish.and does not give this forum a good name or reputation. Being raised in a Bible Belt society isn't fun or funny. It scars people for life. You scar people. You demean and degrade people. You belittle people. You are a hypocrite for coming here and purporting to be interested in helping people overcome religious bigotry and ignorance.

Leave me alone. I don't like you and you have nothing to say that I or anyone wants to read.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-08-2016, 04:20 PM
(20-08-2016 03:27 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  ...you have nothing to say that I or anyone wants to read.

Speak for yourself.

You spend most of your time talking to yourself anyway. Then you get all pissed off when someone responds to your posts.

No one here owns a thread...this is not your thread...you started the thread but after that's it belongs to the forum.

Can't hold your own with Bucky and Whiskey? Gee, that sure sucks.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-08-2016, 11:56 PM
(20-08-2016 04:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(20-08-2016 03:27 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  ...you have nothing to say that I or anyone wants to read.

Speak for yourself.

You spend most of your time talking to yourself anyway. Then you get all pissed off when someone responds to your posts.

No one here owns a thread...this is not your thread...you started the thread but after that's it belongs to the forum.

Can't hold your own with Bucky and Whiskey? Gee, that sure sucks.

I wouldn't want to hold my own with two juveniles or for that matte with y ok u since you also have nothing to add. Why don't you express an o poo onion rather than just joining in on the bullying and abuse. It is my thread because I started it and if people don't want to engage in a tee seasoned discussion then I am entitled to ask the to leave me alone since I have a right to speak and say just that. Bucky has said nothing original or of interest since I have been coming to this forum. He has intellectual Turrets. Whiskey da Bator is just an immature afoul mouthed know nothing. You don't rate because you have. Said zero. Soooo....naff off.
21-08-2016, 12:05 AM
It is legitimate to ask why the "Jews" named their capital after Heru. But these guys can't or don't want to deal with the issues for reasons they won't disclose. Bucky is as religious as anyone. He is no atheist. He is a dogmatism and a religious zealot.
I just come here for the humour of watching these two merchant bankers show the world what low level intellects they are by constantly showing their intellectual skid marks to the public. One day one of Bucky's academic advisors will find what he has been saying and question the guy's sanity. I have the excuse that I am just playing these guys to show what they are like. I don't give a flying feck about Horus. I care even less about Judaic studies which Bucky has devoted his life to so he can, I assume, use his intellectual prowess to hurl infantile abuse at people just to show how clever he is to his buddies like you...
21-08-2016, 12:24 AM
(21-08-2016 12:05 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  It is legitimate to ask why the "Jews" named their capital after Heru. But these guys can't or don't want to deal with the issues for reasons they won't disclose. Bucky is as religious as anyone. He is no atheist. He is a dogmatism and a religious zealot.
I just come here for the humour of watching these two merchant bankers show the world what low level intellects they are by constantly showing their intellectual skid marks to the public. One day one of Bucky's academic advisors will find what he has been saying and question the guy's sanity. I have the excuse that I am just playing these guys to show what they are like. I don't give a flying feck about Horus. I care even less about Judaic studies which Bucky has devoted his life to so he can, I assume, use his intellectual prowess to hurl infantile abuse at people just to show how clever he is to his buddies like you...

Who are these guys, yourself? The proclaimed respected academic Careered poster.

Not so sure the excuse flies in the face of a clear sign of degradation out of any deserving respect you could get to have anyone care to listen.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
21-08-2016, 12:44 AM
(20-08-2016 03:27 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  It's dishonest and craven to accuse someone of coming off the high road when you have always taken the low road.
It is neither dishonest nor craven to point out that you are a hypocritical son of a bitch who demands everyone hold themselves to a standard that you yourself don't feel like meeting. In my previous post I gave an example, very clearly, of you telling someone to stop engaging in name calling while calling them fuckin' names.
So no, me pointing out that your a hypocrite is not "dishonest and craven" you dopey fuck. It would be hypocritical of me if I also condemned people for name calling while doing it myself...which I haven't.

You don't get to talk down to people about things you do yourself.

(20-08-2016 03:27 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  You get what you give out and what you deserve.
Right ....which is why you get nothing but degradation and mockery from me because that's what you have shown yourself to deserve by engaging in nonsensical dot connecting and your other irrational and unscientific claims even after the problems with your methodology has been explained and demonstrated to you over and over and over.

(20-08-2016 03:27 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Giving someone a Duck off finger is hardly the high road so what on earth are you talking about?
I didn't claim I was on the high road, in fact I've be spectacularly clear that I think your a fucking hack who deserves nothing but mockery for his pseudo-intellectual fappery. I think you have no clue what you are talking about, that you display this consistently, and that your time would be better spent working towards getting a C- in finger painting. The difference is I don't call you names and then demand that you stop calling people names.
So what I am saying is that with one hand you demand intellectual debate free of vulgarity and in your other hand you call the same person an arrogant prick. Basically "what I'm talking about" is that you are a fucking hypocrite...which should have been obvious by the fact I fucking quoted and exact example of it in the post you responded to. No wonder you like Ellis so much, you have the reading-comprehension of a potato.

(20-08-2016 03:27 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  You perpetually bait and abuse me.
No i make fun of you and your stupid dot connecting. If you don't like being made fun of for that then stop fucking doing that and learn some goddamn sound methodology.

(20-08-2016 03:27 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I never went to any thread of yours and abused you just to get a laugh from my buddies. That is bullying.
Now you are pretending to know my motivations Fun, you gonna read my palm next. *yawn* I mock you cause your a hack, and I mock your bullshit because it's bullshit. If you wanna cry cry cry because people don't buy your bullshit and ain't afraid to tell you you go right ahead princess, but I'm not stupid enough to fall for your "waaaaa poor me, you're mean it me! TT.TT " bullshit when you are running around being as vulgar and insulting to other people.

(20-08-2016 03:27 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  You may not like to read about ideas which you disagree with....
Bitch please, I got no problem reading ideas and opinions I disagree with and that you have a different opinion is NOT why you are being mocked by me and you should fuck know that by now after months of me reiterating again and again that my problem is with your fuck stupid and unscientific dot connecting. You don't have any actual evidence so you try to weave a narrative that makes you happy and I'm not interested in such hack history. The fact that you follow this same fuckin' pattern in every damn thread you make is why you get mocked.

(20-08-2016 03:27 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  but that shows intolerance which is what atheists face in their lives and why they.come here, not to be abused for debunking religion.
Considering you haven't debunked shit, that's not why your being mocked. Again it's not your opinion that I have a problem with it's the fact that you continue to form those opinions based on a shit methodology that's been demonstrated to be problematic if not out and out false multiple times.

(20-08-2016 03:27 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I have not posted anything which is not aimed at showing religion and theism to be silly nonsense.
And if you think that your intention to show religion as silly justifies whatever shit you feel like making up that given day then your an Idiot. I don't care about narrative, I care about facts and evidence.

(20-08-2016 03:27 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Why abuse me when I have done nothing to you?
Presenting pseudo-historical narratives, devoid of fact or evidence, and relaying on leaps of wild fancy and unjustified dot connecting (a tendency of yours which has been demonstrated by multiple people here many times) is more than enough for me to appose you. I mock you because you act like a self important cunt who wants people to act in a manner you are not willing to hold yourself to.

(20-08-2016 03:27 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I PM'ed you after a string of abuse from you.
I'm looking at the thread right now and aside from calling you an idiot, which again you are, all I'm seeing criticism of your shitty methodology and tendency to make up shit without any actual evidence. I've also gone over why you will only get mockery from me several times now so I feel no need to reiterate.

(20-08-2016 03:27 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I don't like being drawn into exchanges of expletives.
Given that doing that is your default response to several people here I'm calling bullshit.

(20-08-2016 03:27 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  So I messages you politely and your response was abusive.
"You messaged me politely" to complain about the lack of civil discourse while telling people in the Horus thread to "suck you", and acting like a basic cunt. Secondly you messaged me to ask me a question which I literally just got done explaining to you, and now I've ad to spend a few minutes of my evening explain to you again because your too fucking dense to understand me the first 7 explanations.
You're a fucking hack, and your hackery should be mocked least you think your delusions hold some merit.
(20-08-2016 03:27 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  We who are over the age of 12 don't think giving someone the finger is novel or amusing.
That's nice, you can take your fake and overblown indignance and fuck yourself into a coma with it you melodramatic hack.

(20-08-2016 03:27 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  It's childish.and does not give this forum a good name or reputation.
Oh noes! you are right! Me telling a some asshat on the internet to fuck of is most surely what will ruin the reputation of this forum. Someone was rude on the internet, well we better just shut the whole thing down!

OOOOOOOOOOOOR!

...you could be less of a weeping pussy.

(20-08-2016 03:27 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  You demean and degrade people. You belittle people.
Just idiots who spout off on things they don't have a fucking clue about, or who repeat the same debunked dot connecting nonsense over and over.

(20-08-2016 03:27 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  You are a hypocrite for coming here and purporting to be interested in helping people overcome religious bigotry and ignorance.
Considering I'm DIRECTLY attacking your ignorance makes your assertion kind idiotic. Just because I'm against religion doesn't mean I blindly run to support any fucking half baked hack wannabe historian doesn't mean I'm suddenly pro religious ignorance you chucklefuck. I actually care about what's demonstrably true and has evidence, unlike you.

Nice try though.

(20-08-2016 03:27 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Leave me alone.
Stop saying stupid shit and I will, until then...stop crying like a bitch with a skinned knee. Drinking Beverage

(20-08-2016 03:27 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I don't like you and you have nothing to say that I or anyone wants to read.
...", said the person on a forum where he has a negative reputation. Rolleyes

If you think the fact that you don't like me will stop me from mocking your dumb shit....wow are you in for a rude surprise lol

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 4 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
21-08-2016, 12:56 AM
(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I wouldn't want to hold my own with two juveniles
Your post history says otherwise dipshit.

(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Why don't you express an o poo onion rather than just joining in on the bullying and abuse.
Yes, anyone who does not agree with your made up nonsense MUST bea bully, that's just how it works.Rolleyes

(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  It is my thread because I started it
No it's not that's not how the forum works, and it makes no more sense than you being forced to not quote anyone because those posts are theirs and not yours.

(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  and if people don't want to engage in a tee seasoned discussion
Many people have done just that many times and pointed out the flaws in your thinking and methodology and crippeling addiction to Ellis cock only fro you to bail from the thread, start a new one and just repeat the same bullshit all over again. you don't deserve reasoned debate you deserve to be mocked for the hack you are.

(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  then I am entitled to ask the to leave me alone since I have a right to speak and say just that.
You can ask whatever you want, and we have the right to ignore the request as being the OP of a thread does not make you it's fucking moderator you clueless shit.

(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Bucky has said nothing original or of interest since I have been coming to this forum. He has intellectual Turrets.
This is just a complete and baldfaced lie. Unless you count completely debunking your nonsense multiple times, INCLUDING IN THIS FUCKING THREAD, offering ACTUAL evidence, by ACTUAL historians as "nothing".

(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Whiskey da Bator is just an immature afoul mouthed know nothing.
I know enough to recognize a hack when I read one. Drinking Beverage

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
21-08-2016, 02:01 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2016 02:06 AM by Deltabravo.)
(21-08-2016 12:24 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  
(21-08-2016 12:05 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  It is legitimate to ask why the "Jews" named their capital after Heru. But these guys can't or don't want to deal with the issues for reasons they won't disclose. Bucky is as religious as anyone. He is no atheist. He is a dogmatism and a religious zealot.

Who are these guys, yourself? The proclaimed respected academic Careered poster.

Not so sure the excuse flies in the face of a clear sign of degradation out of any deserving respect you could get to have anyone care to listen.

You don't know who is listening now do you?

Here is a question: Why is the capital of Israel named after Heru, which is the same name as Horus?

I would like to know because I don't trace my roots back to Adam and claim I am descended from God and I think its a legitimate issue if a nation of people can't explain why they are where they are other than by relying on horse cake.
21-08-2016, 02:05 AM
(21-08-2016 12:56 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I wouldn't want to hold my own with two juveniles
Your post history says otherwise dipshit.

(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Why don't you express an o poo onion rather than just joining in on the bullying and abuse.
Yes, anyone who does not agree with your made up nonsense MUST bea bully, that's just how it works.Rolleyes

(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  It is my thread because I started it
No it's not that's not how the forum works, and it makes no more sense than you being forced to not quote anyone because those posts are theirs and not yours.

(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  and if people don't want to engage in a tee seasoned discussion
Many people have done just that many times and pointed out the flaws in your thinking and methodology and crippeling addiction to Ellis cock only fro you to bail from the thread, start a new one and just repeat the same bullshit all over again. you don't deserve reasoned debate you deserve to be mocked for the hack you are.

(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  then I am entitled to ask the to leave me alone since I have a right to speak and say just that.
You can ask whatever you want, and we have the right to ignore the request as being the OP of a thread does not make you it's fucking moderator you clueless shit.

(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Bucky has said nothing original or of interest since I have been coming to this forum. He has intellectual Turrets.
This is just a complete and baldfaced lie. Unless you count completely debunking your nonsense multiple times, INCLUDING IN THIS FUCKING THREAD, offering ACTUAL evidence, by ACTUAL historians as "nothing".

(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Whiskey da Bator is just an immature afoul mouthed know nothing.
I know enough to recognize a hack when I read one. Drinking Beverage

Oh. Gee. I'm really offended.

A hack. And there I was thinking I was a reincarnation of Albert fecking Einstein.

Oh sorry no, I am posting for amusement on an internet forum with a bunch of jerk offs with over- inflated egos and no potty- mouth filters.

And there I was thinking this would get me a job editing Nature. Lol
21-08-2016, 02:11 AM
Oh by the way wd, it is common parlance to say it is My Thread. I suppose you are too dim to realize that I don't have any delusions that I own the forum.

It's my thread and I started it to get a discussion going about the topic. If you want to start a thread where you discuss your mental masturbatory ideas then do so and I won't go to it and "flame" you as you are doing to me on the thread I started ,ie, my thread. Or is that too complex an idea for you to grasp.