Egyptian paganism

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2016, 02:22 AM
RE: Egyptian paganism
(21-08-2016 12:56 AM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  I wouldn't want to hold my own with two juveniles
Your post history says otherwise dipshit.

(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Why don't you express an o poo onion rather than just joining in on the bullying and abuse.
Yes, anyone who does not agree with your made up nonsense MUST bea bully, that's just how it works.Rolleyes

(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  It is my thread because I started it
No it's not that's not how the forum works, and it makes no more sense than you being forced to not quote anyone because those posts are theirs and not yours.

(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  and if people don't want to engage in a tee seasoned discussion
Many people have done just that many times and pointed out the flaws in your thinking and methodology and crippeling addiction to Ellis cock only fro you to bail from the thread, start a new one and just repeat the same bullshit all over again. you don't deserve reasoned debate you deserve to be mocked for the hack you are.

(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  then I am entitled to ask the to leave me alone since I have a right to speak and say just that.
You can ask whatever you want, and we have the right to ignore the request as being the OP of a thread does not make you it's fucking moderator you clueless shit.

(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Bucky has said nothing original or of interest since I have been coming to this forum. He has intellectual Turrets.
This is just a complete and baldfaced lie. Unless you count completely debunking your nonsense multiple times, INCLUDING IN THIS FUCKING THREAD, offering ACTUAL evidence, by ACTUAL historians as "nothing".

(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Whiskey da Bator is just an immature afoul mouthed know nothing.
I know enough to recognize a hack when I read one. Drinking Beverage

Geez, wd, a whole lot of potty mouth but nothing intelligible. You know you sound like one of then lost boys in Hook. Do you remember the scene with? Yeah, its ok in certain situations to talk like you just swallowed a toilet brush but there is a difference between humorous posts about how Judaism was probably in real life a religion centered around Rabbis spreading their vital juices and just being a gratuitously foul mouthed. Do you believe in dialogue or do you just like reading you own sweaters back? When you sit at the dinner table with your mum and dad do you tell them that you just called a man who innocently asked an question about the cult of Horus a litany of filthy disrespectful names. You are a over naughty little boy and if in was your mum I would take your iPad away and give you a dictionary read so you could find some better words to use.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
21-08-2016, 02:23 AM
Blah blah blah.
21-08-2016, 02:28 AM
Here is who I studied under btw. In case anyone wants to keeps abusing me as not having a background in this stuff and he gave be my reference for my graduate degree. http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/903...ny_J_Parel
21-08-2016, 02:31 AM
(20-08-2016 11:56 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  
(20-08-2016 04:20 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Speak for yourself.

You spend most of your time talking to yourself anyway. Then you get all pissed off when someone responds to your posts.

No one here owns a thread...this is not your thread...you started the thread but after that's it belongs to the forum.

Can't hold your own with Bucky and Whiskey? Gee, that sure sucks.

I wouldn't want to hold my own with two juveniles or for that matte with y ok u since you also have nothing to add. Why don't you express an o poo onion rather than just joining in on the bullying and abuse. It is my thread because I started it and if people don't want to engage in a tee seasoned discussion then I am entitled to ask the to leave me alone since I have a right to speak and say just that. Bucky has said nothing original or of interest since I have been coming to this forum. He has intellectual Turrets. Whiskey da Bator is just an immature afoul mouthed know nothing. You don't rate because you have. Said zero. Soooo....naff off.

I don't know exactly what an o poo onion is...pretty sure I don't have one though.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
21-08-2016, 02:44 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2016 02:51 AM by Deltabravo.)
I just can't figure how someone who can't make one post without swearing can take themselves. so seriously.

I've drawn this analogy before. BB and WD are pathological bullies. You get situations where some bullies get hold of a kid at school who has done nothing to them and they beat the shite out of him while their friends video the incident on their phones and the spectators are as sick and twisted and culpable as the main participants because they encourage the behaviour.

Then if you criticize them, they react like all bullies do by exploding with a hyper-defensive barrage of abuse. They think they are winning by out-vulgaring their opponent but they just make it worse for themselves by digging an even bigger hole until the sides of the hole slide down and bury them in the shit they've been throwing out of the hole.

What is.pathological and psychotic about this behaviour is that no one picked a.fight with them. In fact it never was a fight in the first place. They just see it as a fight when all it ever was was someone they overheard or saw and they took a disliking to them and for reasons which exist only on their own heads and their own twisted view of reality they thought they had to react violently and abusive to get rid of the anger they have in them. It's like shooting someone in the back of the head because you just can't deal.with something they said even though it was peaceful and not even directed at them.
21-08-2016, 06:02 AM
(21-08-2016 02:31 AM)Anjele Wrote:  I don't know exactly what an o poo onion is...pretty sure I don't have one though.

I think having a poo onion is right up there with being a cock pimple.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
21-08-2016, 06:36 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2016 07:04 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(21-08-2016 12:05 AM)Deltabravo Wrote:  It is legitimate to ask why the "Jews" named their capital after Heru. But these guys can't or don't want to deal with the issues for reasons they won't disclose. Bucky is as religious as anyone. He is no atheist. He is a dogmatism and a religious zealot.
I just come here for the humour of watching these two merchant bankers show the world what low level intellects they are by constantly showing their intellectual skid marks to the public. One day one of Bucky's academic advisors will find what he has been saying and question the guy's sanity. I have the excuse that I am just playing these guys to show what they are like. I don't give a flying feck about Horus. I care even less about Judaic studies which Bucky has devoted his life to so he can, I assume, use his intellectual prowess to hurl infantile abuse at people just to show how clever he is to his buddies like you...

It has been repeatedly pointed out to you the origins of the name "Jerusalem". It is NOT what you say it is. Not ONE historian agrees with your made up garbage. You are simply a snake oil salesman, .... selling crap, and you can't stand it that people point out your crap and lies. You make up shit, and for some strange reason think it should be accepted. You are a fraud. It has NOTHING to do with anything you claim. You are simply a lying fraud, and can't handle the fact that people point that out.

Fuck off, you fraud. Go threaten someone else.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-08-2016, 06:42 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2016 07:05 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(20-08-2016 03:07 PM)Deltabravo Wrote:  Since Judaism never existed in.Egypt according to our resident "scholar" then all the last 2000 years of talk about some religion predating Christianity and coming out of Egypt must have been about paganism since the Egyptians were Pagans.

Look dipship ... I have repeatedly said in recent months/years that scholars no longer even use the word "pagan". This thread proves :

a. you really don't bother to even read what anyone posts here
b. you make up shit in your pea brain and post the lies you make up, then get royally pissed off when anyone challenges your crap
c. have not one clue about scholarship or the current state of scholarship about ANY subject.

You are a mentally unstable idiot who confabulates a new shitload of crap each week, connected imaginary dots... posts it, then gets pissed off when people show you you made-up shit is nothing but shit.

BTW, it's not "your thread". I see no contributor sign by your fool name.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
21-08-2016, 07:10 AM
Hey Bucky. Don't get your knickers in a twist. You are making a horse's behind of yourself with the ranting. So I have no proprietor claim to the thread. I still started it to ask a question. You can't answer it so you aren't worth Jack as an academic if all you can do is fling abuse at people. So if you have nothing to add then why come here other than to be insulting.

Again. Explain why Israel's capital is named after Heru?
21-08-2016, 07:15 AM
(13-08-2016 01:49 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Sumerian monument building developed separately from Egyptian pyramid building. Both can be individually and separately traced.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ziggurat
The failures of Egyptian pyramid building, and the dates for the attempts/engineering mistakes, are known.
http://www.nationalgeographic.com/pyrami...eline.html

Islam was not an Abrahamic religion. It developed directly from the Arabic moon-god cult. It's inventors claimed that Yahweh was the same as Allah, (which was a common practice of early Islam, ... as long as the newly encountered theist system was monotheistic, they claimed the new god as "just another name for Allah"). In fact that is totally false. Allah developed from the god Sin, (which is why some Muslims get so mad when the "Satanic Verses are brought up .... the 3 divine daughters of Sin are the same 3 divine daughters named in the Satanic Verses as the daughters of Allah), and throughout the Hebrew texts, the Hebrews we told to stop messing with the worship of the rival god. They have different origins in Babylonian mythology. Sin and Yahweh were (mythic) brothers, and sons of El Elyon.

Muslims in real life follow rituals which are Abrahamic. Abraham is the Patriarch of Islam. No one sane disputes that. Only about three percent of Muslims today have read the Koran so their religious practices come from tradition not the Koran or Moon worship. Go live in a Muslim country and stop talking pure nonsense.