Either Jackashflash goes or I go.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2012, 10:43 AM
Either Jackashflash goes or I go.
This little cunt has done more then enough to warrant being banned and now it seems he's stalking my posts just to make stupid comments. I'm going to pull a Jerry Maguire here and ask "Who's comin' with me"?

dumbass Wrote:Fuck fox news, get some real sources you dumb shit.Why would anyone with 2 brain cells firing even click on that shit?

Quote:Why do you keep reporting that like a fucktard....
That is specific case for china... I think that's been said like a 100x.

Its also not even an issue. It doesn't matter in the slightest. It actually works in favor of china.

You are a moron.

Quote:I could swallow a gallon of cough syrup a day, while smacking my face into a brick wall, and I would never be as stupid as you.

Quote:Damn scarlet, these fucktards are really abusing the negative rep thing huh? Pretty pathetic these dimwits are so scared to have differing intelligent opinions on here. I guess they are a bunch of old fucks circle jerking themselves.

Why isn't this guy banned? And the worst of who he is isn't even quoted here. It's in the 'I'm going to lie about who I am to take advantage of an unsuspecting girl" thread. Not that I believe this guy has the ability to pull off such a task but isn't that almost like rape?

If Deep or other moderators don't see fit to ban him I don't mind leaving. I just don't want to be a part of a forum that allows posters like him to remain.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
08-05-2012, 10:49 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 10:50 AM by kineo.)
RE: Either Jackashflash goes or I go.
Why wouldn't you just put him on ignore instead of leaving?

Although, I think he's probably trolling and needs a boot, personally.

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
08-05-2012, 10:51 AM
I don't think all members of a forum should be compelled to ignore someone. Are there really people here that can say they value him as a poster. He is a liar, a troll, insufferable, and seemingly an all around bad person.

He's done a total 180. Well maybe 90. In his last 20 or so posts he's been actively trying to piss people off by insulting them. He probably browses for posts looking for any reason to call someone a fucktard or moron.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
08-05-2012, 10:52 AM
He's no more obnoxious than He Who Must Not Be Named and for some reason we allow him to stick around.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
08-05-2012, 10:54 AM
(08-05-2012 10:51 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I don't think all members of a forum should be compelled to ignore someone. Are there really people here that can say they value him as a poster. He is a liar, a troll, insufferable, and seemingly an all around bad person.
I don't disagree, but I'm just saying that threatening to leave is a bit rash. Put him on ignore, make your complaint, and let the admin team do what they do.

Hey, I wonder if he's satan69 back for some more fun. Unsure

Godzilla Kitten, Directed by J.J. Abrams
[Image: Kineoprojectfinished3_zps79916ea4.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes kineo's post
08-05-2012, 10:55 AM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 10:58 AM by germanyt.)
(08-05-2012 10:52 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  He's no more obnoxious than He Who Must Not Be Named and for some reason we allow him to stick around.
I beg to differ. No one here, not even Anti and MJB come close to JAF.
(08-05-2012 10:54 AM)kineo Wrote:  
(08-05-2012 10:51 AM)germanyt Wrote:  I don't think all members of a forum should be compelled to ignore someone. Are there really people here that can say they value him as a poster. He is a liar, a troll, insufferable, and seemingly an all around bad person.
I don't disagree, but I'm just saying that threatening to leave is a bit rash. Put him on ignore, make your complaint, and let the admin team do what they do.

Hey, I wonder if he's satan69 back for some more fun. Unsure
That's a good possibility.

-Mark Twain
08-05-2012, 10:57 AM
(08-05-2012 10:55 AM)germanyt Wrote:  
(08-05-2012 10:52 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  He's no more obnoxious than He Who Must Not Be Named and for some reason we allow him to stick around.
I beg to differ. No one here, not even Anti and MJB come close to JAF.
Beg all you like. JAF has no impact on me. Until he threatens IRL violence or starts spamming penis pumps they're not going to get rid of him. We've been down this road countless times with the one you beg to differ on.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
08-05-2012, 10:59 AM
Then it is settled.

-Mark Twain
08-05-2012, 11:03 AM
Gonna be the first person to say I'm totally against this.

First of all we pride ourselves on welcoming everyone, not banning people the minute they have a different opinion.

Secondly it's a totally ridiculous thing to do to threaten to leave if you don't your own way. You're trying to intimidate Lucradis into giving your own way. I like you man but if you're gonna throw your toys out of the pram I'd rather see you leave then jeopardise the integrity of the forum.

As far as I see it you've made any discussion on banning him 20 times harder for us now.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 2 users Like Hughsie's post
08-05-2012, 11:28 AM
I actually find his posts to you humorous and some I agree with as factual, such as his comments on how worthless fox is, and his comment on the cough syrup/head smashing was fucking comic genius...Germanyt...you do know how to use the ignore button dont you? Because you are coming off looking like a cry baby right now.

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user