Either Jackashflash goes or I go.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2012, 11:46 AM
RE: Either Jackashflash goes or I go.
I don't put nobody on ignore; him I just ignore. No big.

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2012, 12:00 PM
(08-05-2012 10:54 AM)kineo Wrote:  Hey, I wonder if he's satan69 back for some more fun. Unsure

Oh, SHIT! [Image: Yikes.gif] Haha. that's it!
I thought I recognized that foul stench when he was brought on board.

Don't let this pathetic cunt drive you away, germanyt.

Hey, how about a mass ignore. Has that been tried before? Will it work? Big Grin

[Image: 0832984001338019225.gif]
Find all posts by this user
08-05-2012, 12:01 PM
(08-05-2012 10:59 AM)germanyt Wrote:  Then it is settled.
It was nice knowing ya Germanyt

"Praise Sweet Baby Jesus!" - RevJ. Cool

My Sites: www.jesuschristarcade.com - www.facebook.com/jesuschristarcade - Twitter@jesusarcade
08-05-2012, 12:10 PM
He does sound like Satan69.

Too bad today's IPs all change and there is so much proxy stuff going on, it's hard to catch anyone in the act anymore.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
08-05-2012, 12:16 PM
(08-05-2012 12:00 PM)Quidsane Wrote:  
(08-05-2012 10:54 AM)kineo Wrote:  Hey, I wonder if he's satan69 back for some more fun. Unsure

Oh, SHIT! [Image: Yikes.gif] Haha. that's it!
I thought I recognized that foul stench when he was brought on board.

Don't let this pathetic cunt drive you away, germanyt.

Hey, how about a mass ignore. Has that been tried before? Will it work? Big Grin
He can't be S69. S69 has weird economic ideas and is a giant racist douche. JAF hasn't been racist that I've seen ? Unless I missed it.

JAF's posting style is utterly different. He posts about stuff that 16 year olds care about and makes an ass of himself in other threads, also like a 16 year old... I must admit it does induce acute nausea... Mainly because I loathed being a teenager myself, so don't like to be reminded.

GT don't get put out by this guy... Let him blather. It's not like we're gonna read his comments and think "Oh yeah, this guy knows what he's talking about, GT's really dumb". We know you remember Wink While I disagree with you quite a lot, I know you use your head...
08-05-2012, 12:22 PM
This reminds me of church.
srs.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
08-05-2012, 12:31 PM
I'm not going to go over this shit so many times.
Sorry to see you go GT, seriously man. You're a very interesting poster. We almost never agree on anything and your taste in movies is suspect but I've pretty much always enjoyed your posts... minus the kind of pervy ones.

It's too bad you want to leave, and it's even more regrettable that this is how you want to do it.

I would have preferred to have dealt with all of this shit some other way. Oh well c'est la vie.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
08-05-2012, 01:59 PM
The fuck is this? How do I keep missing things? Who is this flash person and why can't he just be ignored like the rest of stupid ones around here?

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 1 user Likes Hamata k's post
08-05-2012, 02:13 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 02:29 PM by germanyt.)
(08-05-2012 01:59 PM)Hamata k Wrote:  The fuck is this? How do I keep missing things? Who is this flash person and why can't he just be ignored like the rest of stupid ones around here?
Do a search for the word fucktard, idiot, moron, dumbass, etc. He uses them in almost every post.

After briefly discussing this with Lucradis I'm postponing my departure. I do request that if you agree with my opinion of jack that you blackball him and perhaps he'll 'self deport'. Or perhaps his comments towards this thread will be enough to get him banned.
(08-05-2012 11:03 AM)Hughsie Wrote:  Gonna be the first person to say I'm totally against this.

First of all we pride ourselves on welcoming everyone, not banning people the minute they have a different opinion.

Secondly it's a totally ridiculous thing to do to threaten to leave if you don't your own way. You're trying to intimidate Lucradis into giving your own way. I like you man but if you're gonna throw your toys out of the pram I'd rather see you leave then jeopardise the integrity of the forum.

As far as I see it you've made any discussion on banning him 20 times harder for us now.
This is more than just a difference of opinion and IMO the intergrity of the forum is jeopardized when comments like his are allowed. And I wasn't threatening to leave. Like I told Luc, I wanted express how serious I felt about this. I don't mind leaving the forum. There are hundreds out there. I like this one though and nearly every poster here. But how can I have a discussion on anything (politics especially) when every time I make a post it gets attacked by this guy? This morning I opened 3 or 4 threads I made and each of them had insulting posts made with no substance. It's one thing to call me a dumbass when I'm vehemotely arguing something absolutely false. It's another think to attack someone simply based on URL without clicking on it. And the fact that he claims to be 16 just makes it worse. Here is a punk kid who knows literally nothing about life and the world and he's trolling threads trying to start shit. And he's successful because he's greatly over-exageratting the feelings many of the members already have.

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
[+] 2 users Like germanyt's post
08-05-2012, 02:40 PM
Germany,
I agree with you, the poster is rude, offensive, and doesn't seem to contribute anything positive. I picked up on that pretty quickly...hopefully if we don't play along, he'll get bored and go away. He does have some supporters though, it seems so it may take a while.

'See here they are, the bruises, some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way.' -JF
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post