Either Jackashflash goes or I go.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2012, 04:22 PM
RE: Either Jackashflash goes or I go.
(08-05-2012 02:13 PM)germanyt Wrote:  After briefly discussing this with Lucradis I'm postponing my departure.

Hug

Ya know, if you chose the Gwynnies over the Roonies, you wouldn't have these probs. Big Grin

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
08-05-2012, 04:22 PM
(08-05-2012 04:22 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(08-05-2012 02:13 PM)germanyt Wrote:  After briefly discussing this with Lucradis I'm postponing my departure.

Hug

Ya know, if you chose the Gwynnies over the Roonies, you wouldn't have these probs. Big Grin
Maybe you're right.

Now I have to go repent for having blasphemed. Sadcryface

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes germanyt's post
08-05-2012, 04:31 PM
I hardly know you germanyt, and I may not be in the position to comment but anyway.

I think you are acting like a child. You demand what you want, like a child demanding cookies. You don't get your cookies immediately so you go off crying and screaming in a tantrum because you didn't get your cookies. Along comes mommy (lucradis), and says that if you stop crying then you will get cookies later if you are a good boy.

That's basically what happened.
08-05-2012, 05:14 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 05:19 PM by bemore.)
BAN EVERYBODY!!!

Thumbsup

Its funny what happens when you google peoples usernames.

http://richarddawkins.net/profiles/171276

It could very well not be the same person........ but what are the odds of two seperate people using exactly the same username on two seperate atheist forums???

Time to get the ban hammer????................. Consider

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
08-05-2012, 05:26 PM
Not for having accounts on other forums. That's expected. And it's encouraged. Don't put all your eggs in one basket folks.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
08-05-2012, 05:52 PM
(08-05-2012 04:31 PM)Magoo Wrote:  I think you are acting like a child.

If jack can be an ass, germany can too. Tongue

[Image: 10289811_592837817482059_8815379025397103823_n.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
08-05-2012, 06:08 PM
Verbal abuse is not funny.

If someone follows you around and calls you abusive, demeaning things everytime you post, it is at least annoying, and to some people it is seriously damaging.

The trouble with dealing with this is that sometimes we can call each other names and it's all in good fun, other times it is meant to undermine a person and hurt them.

I don't think repeated, purposeful verbal attacks on a person should be allowed, they are worse than threats and those are not allowed either.

If someone starts doing that to me here, I will leave, I got better things to do with myself than listen to shit.

I do not tolerate verbal abuse, unless the two people happen to agree that it's funny or otherwise ok.

That is definitely not the case here.

Just saying.....

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
08-05-2012, 06:16 PM
(08-05-2012 10:52 AM)Erxomai Wrote:  He's no more obnoxious than He Who Must Not Be Named and for some reason we allow him to stick around.
Who is TTA's version of Voldemort?

Your beliefs do not make you a better person, your behavior does.
08-05-2012, 06:18 PM
(08-05-2012 06:16 PM)Debzilla Wrote:  Who is TTA's version of Voldemort?

I would imagine people are referring to Egor. Personally though I think people are overly harsh to Egor, he really isn't as bad as people make out.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
08-05-2012, 06:28 PM
My 13 y.o. daughter is looking over my shoulder reading all this, and says "this website looks like drama."

I am new here; for what it is worth I completely agree with germanyt. And it is not just because he has the word german in his name and my kids are 1/2 german. No, it is because allowing dissenting views is different than tolerating rude and hostile behavior. If anything, because the members are so passionate and the conversations so deep into people's core values, maintaining a respectful environment is critical. Otherwise good people will leave as the rude run amok. Is such drama what the thinking atheist is about?
Like it or not, sites like this are ambassadors for atheism. I'm not saying go pollyanna, just think about raising the bar for respect of others.

Your beliefs do not make you a better person, your behavior does.
[+] 1 user Likes Debzilla's post