Either Jackashflash goes or I go.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2012, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 09:00 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Either Jackashflash goes or I go.
(08-05-2012 08:35 PM)DLJ Wrote:  So what are the "lessons learned" here folks?
There will always be trolls.
Don't feed the trolls.
Trolling the trolls can be fun.
Ousting the trolls can be cathartic.

Yup, that about covers it. Thumbsup

(08-05-2012 08:35 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Verbal abuse is not the same as phyical abuse but also needs to be managed-out of the society (who is thinking of the parallel with catholic priests?!?)

I was just about to call you a quick study until you showed how slow and dull you really are. I've heard that too much random Asian pussy can dull your wits. Seems to me like it was handled quite well collectively in full view. ... Goddam idiot. Who let you out to think? ... Nah, I'm just teasing while making your point. And I think you make a very good point. Wink

I am us and we is me. ... bitches.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-05-2012, 09:05 PM
(08-05-2012 08:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-05-2012 08:35 PM)DLJ Wrote:  So what are the "lessons learned" here folks?
There will always be trolls.
Don't feed the trolls.
Trolling the trolls can be fun.
Ousting the trolls can be cathartic.

Yup, that about covers it. Thumbsup

(08-05-2012 08:35 PM)DLJ Wrote:  Verbal abuse is not the same as phyical abuse but also needs to be managed-out of the society (who is thinking of the parallel with catholic priests?!?)

I was just about to call you a quick study until you showed how slow and dull you really are. I've heard that too much random Asian pussy can dull your wits. Seems to me like it was handled quite well collectively in full view. ... Goddam idiot. Who let you out to think? ... Nah, I'm just teasing while making your point. And I think you make a very good point. Wink
I object to the word "random". I prefer the word "quality"!

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
08-05-2012, 09:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 09:18 PM by GirlyMan.)
(08-05-2012 09:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-05-2012 08:47 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Yup, that about covers it. Thumbsup

I object to the word "random". I prefer the word "quality"!

How 'bout we split the difference and call it of random quality? Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
08-05-2012, 09:23 PM
(08-05-2012 09:15 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-05-2012 09:05 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I object to the word "random". I prefer the word "quality"!

How 'bout we split the difference and call it of random quality? Big Grin
I think we have a consensus.

08-05-2012, 09:52 PM
Know what I learned? Way more men on this forum wear panties than I expected, and apparently panties don't fit them well and cause bunching problems.

I think I'm gonna curl up under the stairs and cry in the dark now.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
08-05-2012, 09:55 PM
(08-05-2012 09:52 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Know what I learned? Way more men on this forum wear panties than I expected, and apparently panties don't fit them well and cause bunching problems.

I go commando!

08-05-2012, 10:08 PM
(08-05-2012 09:55 PM)DLJ Wrote:  
(08-05-2012 09:52 PM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Know what I learned? Way more men on this forum wear panties than I expected, and apparently panties don't fit them well and cause bunching problems.

I go commando!

I used to go that route. ... And then I shart myself. There's a good reason for undergarments.

08-05-2012, 10:13 PM
(08-05-2012 10:08 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(08-05-2012 09:55 PM)DLJ Wrote:  I go commando!

I used to go that route. ... And then I shart myself. There's a good reason for undergarments.
GirlyMcSharty...I demand a name change!!! Yes

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
08-05-2012, 10:38 PM
Wow. Problem introduced and resolved before I even came home from work. As far as the constant "let's ban this person cause he's a dick" thing goes, I'd just like to remind everyone that this forum works very much like the spirit of the First Amendment. The theist protesting outside your house and telling your kids they're going to burn in hell has just as many protection rights as the atheist telling the child on his way to Bible camp that he's a moron. We cannot censor based on personal feelings, or else we set a dangerous precedent that can only end in a midget mud wrestling marathon on a sinking beaver dam. (Sorry, just got home from work. Brain's a little muddled.)

As far as the "same IP address" thing, can't we incorporate some kind of auto-detect for that? Seems to happen a lot around here.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
[+] 3 users Like Buddy Christ's post
08-05-2012, 10:44 PM
Merde! I missed all the Jackaflash controversy!

See what happens when you put all your eggs in one basket! Yes