El Chapo recaptured...

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2016, 06:18 AM
RE: El Chapo recaptured...
(10-01-2016 09:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  He thinks he's a genuine badass now --- or he's just fucking crazy and needs to spend some time in a rubber room somewhere.

Damn, I remember when he got his start punching out paparazzi, back in the eighties.

Now he's cavorting with megalomaniacal dictators and drug-dealing mass murderers.

The boy's come a long way. Evil_monster

Help for the living. Hope for the dead. ~ R.G. Ingersoll

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post
12-01-2016, 09:00 AM
(11-01-2016 06:09 PM)bemore Wrote:  First minute is dark and shaky.

Which one was Sean Penn?

Huh

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
12-01-2016, 09:34 AM
(12-01-2016 09:00 AM)DLJ Wrote:  
(11-01-2016 06:09 PM)bemore Wrote:  First minute is dark and shaky.

Which one was Sean Penn?

Huh

He's going to have to watch his ass now. Those drug guys are already a paranoid lot, and I can just imagine what they are thinking when the claim is made that Penn's visit enabled their capture- "inadvertently" or not.
12-01-2016, 10:05 AM
El Cheapo was captured ??? ... and I could have sworn my friend John-boy was still out and about yesterday.

He'll drive 25 miles to get a coupon deal worth 10 cents. Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
13-01-2016, 04:00 AM
So how long til he is a Taco Bell menu option? I'll take a couple El Chapos with my cimmichanga and cinnamon chisps

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
13-01-2016, 05:06 AM
(12-01-2016 06:18 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  
(10-01-2016 09:18 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  He thinks he's a genuine badass now --- or he's just fucking crazy and needs to spend some time in a rubber room somewhere.

Damn, I remember when he got his start punching out paparazzi, back in the eighties.

Now he's cavorting with megalomaniacal dictators and drug-dealing mass murderers.

The boy's come a long way. Evil_monster

He married Madonna!

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
13-01-2016, 06:05 AM
(13-01-2016 05:06 AM)Banjo Wrote:  He married Madonna!
Not a strong argument for sanity! Big Grin

Back in the day there were multiple accounts of him getting violent with her also. Recently she denied that, but I seem to remember her making the claims as well as others. I haven't cared enough to look into it.

Freedom offers opportunity. Opportunity confers responsibility. Responsibility to use the freedom we enjoy wisely, honestly and humanely. ~ Noam Chomsky
13-01-2016, 06:14 AM
(13-01-2016 06:05 AM)Fatbaldhobbit Wrote:  Not a strong argument for sanity! Big Grin

That's my point. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
14-01-2016, 10:31 PM
He has a secret mirror door which led to a tunnel through the city's sewer system and onto a street. For someone who is so good at making tunnels I am surprised he did not tunnel his way to the United States.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
16-01-2016, 09:41 PM
I would expect that once he is extradited to the US, that he will find himself in the Supermax facility in Colorado.

That will move the difficulty setting up a few notches...

[+] 1 user Likes Fatbaldhobbit's post