Elder Scrolls Online

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-05-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: Elder Scrolls Online
(08-05-2014 06:09 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(06-05-2014 03:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Because, reasons...

Zero Punctuation did an MMO review Ohmy . Now I have seen everything!

I played it during the open beta. I don't like MMOs in general, and I am probably the most hard core ES fan on these forums (bring it on mofos), so no surprise I didn't much care for it.

I wish skyrim wasn't such an unstable POS of a game, on a completed unrelated note. I really want to play it again, but I refuse to give up all my eye candy because the game can't handle it Sad . I doubt very much I will ever play ESO no matter how good it gets.

Are you playing on a console, silly peasant.

[Image: PC-Gaming-Master-Race.jpg]

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Revenant77x's post
08-05-2014, 09:49 PM
(08-05-2014 06:19 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 06:09 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  Zero Punctuation did an MMO review Ohmy . Now I have seen everything!

I played it during the open beta. I don't like MMOs in general, and I am probably the most hard core ES fan on these forums (bring it on mofos), so no surprise I didn't much care for it.

I wish skyrim wasn't such an unstable POS of a game, on a completed unrelated note. I really want to play it again, but I refuse to give up all my eye candy because the game can't handle it Sad . I doubt very much I will ever play ESO no matter how good it gets.

Are you playing on a console, silly peasant.

If I were playing it on console the game would probably run Laugh out load . Nah I am on the PC. Damn thing crashes about once every thirty minutes, but I am too stubborn to give up my grass mods and my plugin that leaves bloody foot prints in the snow.
09-05-2014, 02:09 AM
(08-05-2014 09:49 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 06:19 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Are you playing on a console, silly peasant.

If I were playing it on console the game would probably run Laugh out load . Nah I am on the PC. Damn thing crashes about once every thirty minutes, but I am too stubborn to give up my grass mods and my plugin that leaves bloody foot prints in the snow.

Yeah that is odd must be a mod that is not working. Skyrim is super stable for me and I run a bunch of mods.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
09-05-2014, 03:07 AM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2014 03:17 AM by djhall.)
(03-05-2014 06:56 PM)Charis Wrote:  I'm just enjoying Skyrim at the moment. When ESO is fixed/overhauled, then I'll consider it.

Ohmy Smart, pretty, AND you play Skyrim??? Blush Isn't that's cheating? You gotta give guys at least a chance to resist!

Jesus is my Stalker: He has graced me with his unconditional love, but if I reject it and refuse to love him in return, he will make my life Hell.
09-05-2014, 12:26 PM
(09-05-2014 02:09 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(08-05-2014 09:49 PM)Michael_Tadlock Wrote:  If I were playing it on console the game would probably run Laugh out load . Nah I am on the PC. Damn thing crashes about once every thirty minutes, but I am too stubborn to give up my grass mods and my plugin that leaves bloody foot prints in the snow.

Yeah that is odd must be a mod that is not working. Skyrim is super stable for me and I run a bunch of mods.

Can't figure it out. Not for a lack of knoweledge and trying either. I won't bore you all with the details, but will only say that I have been at it literally for years and have tried literally everything. Pretty sad now that I think about it... My next step is just taking away more texture mods. I am pretty certain at this point that the game has several memory leak issues related at least in part to that.