Election Corruption

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-09-2016, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 03:27 PM by TrainWreck.)
Election Corruption
Who was promised Florida back in the 2000 election - Bush or Gore??? How about Tennessee???
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Sta...tion,_2000

If we go through that shit again, and Hillary wins; do you think the conservatives with their Gods and guns and chewing tobacco are going to stand for it, and let you fairy dust atheists run their lives like you run the ghetto dwellers' lives?

Or, are they going to revolt and demand that some changes be made, because there is no way that the diversity of the country could be handled by a constitution that was written by racists two hundred years ago?

Humanism - ontological doctrine that posits that humans define reality
Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
Atheism - political doctrine opposed to theist doctrine in public policy
I am right, and you are wrong - I hope you die peacefullyCool
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-09-2016, 03:27 PM
RE: Election Corruption
It's hard to say.....

Mainly because the question is more convoluted and twisted than the nightmares that make Charlie Manson wake up screaming...................

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
19-09-2016, 03:36 PM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2016 03:40 PM by TrainWreck.)
(19-09-2016 03:27 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  It's hard to say.....

Mainly because the question is more convoluted and twisted
Well, what ever.

If Hillary wins, and the conservative radio continues to charge her with Benghazi crimes, and they also bring up the charge that the Democrat Primary was rigged for her. And, Trump; you know how crazy he is, he might just spill the beans on the Republican Primaries - what the fuck would he have to loose??? He's not going to try and run again in four years - he's probably going to leave the country if he loses the election, because he is not going to trust Hillary, he understand that she can be deadly. He is not joking around when he makes that comment in public.

Theism - ontological doctrine that posits a supernatural entity creates and defines reality
19-09-2016, 03:52 PM
Does the nurse know you escaped ?

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 2 users Like Bucky Ball's post
19-09-2016, 04:07 PM
Quote:because there is no way that the diversity of the country could be handled by a constitution that was written by racists two hundred years ago?

You do understand that the constitution has been formally amended 27 times and court decisions have led to myriad more changes in those 200 years? Right??

The old wheezing assholes won't rebel. They'll just whine.

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
19-09-2016, 04:14 PM
(19-09-2016 04:07 PM)Minimalist Wrote:  You do understand that the constitution has been formally amended 27 times and court decisions have led to myriad more changes in those 200 years? Right??

The old wheezing assholes won't rebel. They'll just whine.

Just think how wonderful it will be to invite all the smart people representing their diversity.

Just think we will have an election to send, at least, one atheist to the convention - who are you going to vote for?

And they are going to meet their most popular Christian - it is going to be so fucking beautiful.

And the Homosexuals and transexuals, and monosexuals, and so forth and so on.